What's new

The world’s 50 safest banks

Honestly unless you can produce an article of solid reasoning whatever you say does not mean Sh*t, heck I don't even see any forum members backing you on this.

Find that article sonny. Go on be a good boy now

Well the best proof I have is 2008.

go figure what does AAA and AA mean in terms of safety.

For your information AIG and Lehman Brothers were rated as AAA, AA minutes before they collapsed. that's how credible the safety ranking of above magazine is.

if you do not know about 2008 then do not bother reading. you mind will stop working. :)

Please give us the L.I.N.K?

For your information AIG and Lehman Brothers were rated as AAA, AA minutes before they collapsed. that's how credible the safety ranking of above magazine is.

if you do not know about 2008 then do not bother reading. you mind will stop working. :)

A credit rating evaluates the credit worthiness of a debtor, especially a business (company) or a government. It is an evaluation made by a credit rating agency of the debtor's ability to pay back the debt and the likelihood of default.

Credit rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AIG - AAA Lehmann - AA. safest in world... joke of century!!

but they both deserved to be top 2 in the safety list.

Jesus Christ stop beating around the bush, do you have the link to backup SBI being safe or don't you.

A credit rating evaluates the credit worthiness of a debtor, especially a business (company) or a government. It is an evaluation made by a credit rating agency of the debtor's ability to pay back the debt and the likelihood of default.

Credit rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AIG - AAA Lehmann - AA. safest in world... joke of century!!

but they both deserved to be top 2 in the safety list.

Jesus Christ stop beating around the bush, do you have the link to backup SBI being safe or don't you.

Are you out of your mind. I am saying that these rankings are bullshit. Because the same agencies who rated Lehmann and AIG as AAA just before the collapse are giving these ratings to these banks etc.

so better use your mind on who is safe or be sorry for rest of your life.

just see the links in above post. Only you can trust Lehmann/Fitch/Moody etc with blind eyes and loose all your money.

Which one mentions SBI specifically, back your own claim.

I am not even debating SBI is not a safe bank, I am merely asking for a solid article for reference

SBI = State Bank of India I assume?

I cannot force Moody/Fitch to give AAA rating to SBI. they prefer Lehmann and AIG for AAA.

and fools follow Lehmann and AIG and loose billions, but they still trust Moody/Fitch. :lol:

as long as people do not use common sense, they deserve to be fooled by Moody/Fitch.

So there isn't any article to back that up, it doesn't have to be something mentioning moody and fitch. I just asked for a simple article with valid points stating SBI being a safe bank.

No one just uses Moody and Fitch to make an assessment, there so many other tool. How overleveraged a bank is, book value etc.

I am not even targeting Indian Banks when I posted this, your own inferior complex dug a hole for yourself by stating something you have no solid footing on.

Anyway back up your claim, until otherwise proven I can take it SBI is no where near safe and the list is still relevant. And I am ignoring you on this forum going forward. You can argue your point to other forum members who care hahaha

I cannot force Moody/Fitch to give AAA rating to SBI. they prefer Lehmann and AIG for AAA.

and fools follow Lehmann and AIG and loose billions, but they still trust Moody/Fitch. :lol:

as long as people do not use common sense, they deserve to be fooled by Moody/Fitch.

and I am ignoring you. I have already made my point. people know who is more safe and who to trust. some fools keep following Moody/Fitch still though. I do not care for them.

Some idiots here think that Ratings Agencies know what they are doing.

Ratings Agency lag reality. They only make ratings change only when things have changed for a long time and the world has moved on.

And they have this silly thing called sovereign rating ceiling cap, no company in a country is allowed to have rating higher than the sovereign rating of that country no matter how safe that particular company could be.

Serious Analyst take ratings agencies with a bucket of salt and instead rely on their own internal assessment of risk most of the time.

AIG is not a Bank, it provides insurance.

Back
Top Bottom