What's new

The war that might take place against Iran by Israel, US and its Allies

As for effect on Bangladesh, as said earlier, there will be protests. Oil prices will take toll. BD has very minute chances to get into a conflict of any sort. This war in Middle East is actually of much higher reasons than people assume it to be.

Cheers!!!

Yes! its better for Bangladesh not to involve itself in any international conflict cuz they can't afford it anyways.....:smokin:
Yes bro we can see at what price your country is affording it :cool:

@ Lightning_Fighter

Bro, ONLY Israel will get into a war with Iran for definite reasons. US will never involve itself in this war because last time i checked, US economy and the dollar was in ICU..and given the piling up of debt and less jobs which will ultimately lead to something called "Stagflation".

US cannot afford any more wars and if by any chance, the Zionists in the Congress manage to pull US in the war..US will likely to face a massive defeat in Iran, given they are already losing in Iraq. And this will be the final blow in the coffin for US. Iran will most definitely block the Strait of Hormuz and hence oil prices will shoot up. This will just kill whatever is left in the US economy..and US knows this very well.

The only country that will benefit from this is Israel. Russia will always be at guard and Iran can alone handle the war even if US gets involved. But frankly speaking, a war in Middle East is coming soon..i stay in this region and can sense it.

Cheers!!!

I know that but lets just wait and see what US does.

If the war takes place, which side bangladesh will take, Iran or Israel? Middle east said they will support Iran. China and russia will take side of Iran. Israel will have western allies. It might, I say again, it might be a huge war and bangladesh may be forced to join the war. Now everything I said is probably. But what if it really takes place? Bangladeshi economy and development will be hurt, Insh Allah I hope not. Because lot of people are predicting Israel may attack iran any time. so What heppens to bangladesh and rest of south asia?

So are you planning to launch your armada of coast guard ships, put some hula girls on its lower deck and distract the enemy?? :P

Just one question, how will Bangladesh get its troops to Iran in order to assist it?

Does Bangladesh have a large and powerful enough naval fleet that will carry hundreds of thousands of troops all the way around india and then to Iran? Would the indian navy allow you to go through their territorial waters?

asian%25252525252525252525252Bmap.gif

The most stupid thing i have ever heard in the most stupid thread. MOD please close it. It's useless trolling. Fact- Bangladesh doesn't have the ambition or necessity to go to any other country right now and fight their war. We might be concerned about a possibility of a new war in ME, the rise of oil price. But we aren't stupid to send our troops.

Please close the thread.

The most stupid thing i have ever heard in the most stupid thread. MOD please close it. It's useless trolling. Fact- Bangladesh doesn't have the ambition or necessity to go to any other country right now and fight their war. We might be concerned about a possibility of a new war in ME, the rise of oil price. But we aren't stupid to send our troops.

Please close the thread.

Listen, it was just an hypothesis and if it seems that all muslim countries baked Iran bangladesh will have no choice but to join. I am not saying bangladeshi instrument will be used. May be it will be voluntery by the bangladeshi military persons. Before also bangali took part in war in middle east. HOw they will reach there, I don't know. but the way you are saying that we will send tank, buses, and things, that is stupid in your part. And it is not an ambition. If most muslim country join then bangladesh will join too. It is not ambition but they will take it as a responsibility like other muslim military persons from other countries.

Listen, it was just an hypothesis and if it seems that all muslim countries baCked Iran bangladesh will have no choice but to join. I am not saying bangladeshi instrument will be used. May be it will be voluntery by the bangladeshi military persons. Before also bangali took part in war in middle east. HOw they will reach there, I don't know. but the way you are saying that we will send tank, buses, and things, that is stupid in your part. And it is not an ambition. If most muslim country join then bangladesh will join too. It is not ambition but they will take it as a responsibility like other muslim military persons from other countries.

Thats a joke, right ..?

Bangladesh should shut up or support the USA as it is quite clear who is going to win the war....we don't need to get militarily involved and in US we should abstain from anything. Its not our war.

bangladeshi keyboard warriors are already fighting wars in net against india and infidels for umma brotherhood. this is all they can pretty much do. calling names to indians and crying in net forums like pdf. other than that in real world they can do noting.

I think Bangladesh ... or whatever its name is ... should immediately stop all its export to US and Israel. Their economy will crumble and then they will unable to attack Iran. If still they try ... BD should threaten US, Europe and other Israel's allies for a violent military response ... and they will soon fall in line. ALready one of their allies INDIA has backed and has began supporting Iran instead, after reading this thread comments that BD is planning to back Iran if war breaks out. Problem solved.

People these are just predictions. They may or may not happen. But Israel attacking Iran's nuclear power plant could be a possibility. Remember 2012 suppose to be a year when something special suppose to happen?

People these are just predictions. They may or may not happen. But Israel attacking Iran's nuclear power plant could be a possibility. Remember 2012 suppose to be a year when something special suppose to happen?
The world has already witnessed the special thing,,,look at your thread man,what could be more special than this:D

^^just kidding bro

Back
Top Bottom