What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

Stop talking nonsense and pretending you are an expert.

No one here claims to be anything unlike you the fanboys of russia.

One of the decisive factors in the Georgian victory was the logistics capabilities particularly the heavy transport aircraft which were able to overwhelm the Georgian military with around the clock sorties in which soldiers and equipment were constantly on the move.

By this logic, Iran has superior logistics when thinking Iran-Iraqi War. But Turkey is not Georgia nor Iran. We are not alike the tantrum loving Russia, so I won't post the whole fancy toys we had. Georgia was your, ehem ehem sorry, Georgia was Russia's backyard.

Now in terms of Russian navy where are they lacking in logistics? In reality the Russian navy does not need much of any logistics when operating in the black sea.

That was one of the moat ignorant posts I've ever read. Russia lacks well at Black Sea. Even they admitted it. Besides that you don't know a single damn thing about logistics in terms of naval warfare. I was thaught that before. But instead. I will not explain that all those doctrinal definitions as then I'd look like to "pretend to be expert" right? something you russian dolls are very familiar of.

many Russian submarines are nuclear powered, and have the ability to stay submerged for months, they dont need fuel and they dont need to resurface the only limit of endurance i the food supply.

Yea. But tell me how many Russian subs in Black Sea are nuclear or AIP? Zero. How many of Russian Black Sea combatants have guided-missile roles? Not more than a half dozen.

Apart from that anti submarine aircraft need need no logistics other then then the basic maintenance which is performed at the air base.

WTF? Bitch please...

And earlier you were bragging about Turkish submarines purchased from Germany. Look at the age of the submarines and realize that they are diesel powered and old at that. not to mention they are off the shelf submarines that are operated by even 3rd world countries. The saying is that you get what you pay for, turkish submarines cost around $300 million and less while Russian subs cost around $3.5 billions. Russian subs are faster, quieter, have unlimited endurance, and have deeper dive depths. Theoretically there is not a single ship or submarine in the Turkish navy that can challenge something like the Yasen.

Well tell me how many countries do operate the Type209.1400. Turkish submarines have the sub surface Harpoon missile launching capabilty. Only South Korea and few other Type209 operators have that. Again your statements are childish. Before everything. Ask a naval officer what exactly the logistics do mean in terms of naval warfare. Then come to discuss.

All this conversation now look like about - which dick is bigger. :rofl:
If entire NRF of NATO are deployed in Black Sea, that means conquest of Russian Federation , all of us will be immediately seen with Muhammad,Buddha,Jesus,Brahma...uncle Devil.

NRF consists by 60,000 NATO servicemen you idiot. You can't even conquer 1/20 of Russia with that.

Stop talking nonsense and pretending you are an expert. One of the decisive factors in the Georgian victory was the logistics capabilities particularly the heavy transport aircraft which were able to overwhelm the Georgian military with around the clock sorties in which soldiers and equipment were constantly on the move.

Now in terms of Russian navy where are they lacking in logistics? In reality the Russian navy does not need much of any logistics when operating in the black sea. many Russian submarines are nuclear powered, and have the ability to stay submerged for months, they dont need fuel and they dont need to resurface the only limit of endurance i the food supply. Apart from that anti submarine aircraft need need no logistics other then then the basic maintenance which is performed at the air base.

And earlier you were bragging about Turkish submarines purchased from Germany. Look at the age of the submarines and realize that they are diesel powered and old at that. not to mention they are off the shelf submarines that are operated by even 3rd world countries. The saying is that you get what you pay for, turkish submarines cost around $300 million and less while Russian subs cost around $3.5 billions. Russian subs are faster, quieter, have unlimited endurance, and have deeper dive depths. Theoretically there is not a single ship or submarine in the Turkish navy that can challenge something like the Yasen.

Watch out he can give you a negative ranking. I think he is a real "expert" and is a former fisherman or something like that, he claims it at least...

NRF consists by 60,000 NATO servicemen you idiot. You can't even conquer 1/20 of Russia with that.

Your post is reported for insulting another user. :coffee:

Watch out he can give you a negative ranking. I think he is a real "expert" and is a former fisherman or something like that, he claims it at least...

Your post is reported for insulting another user. :coffee:

youu attaboy :tup:

Rofl. you are giving negative ratings in personal vendetta. You are the poorest guy i have ever met on the internet. And i am surfing for decades now!

This is the internet ranking for you.

0SYU7PT.gif

tumblr_mpxkmnVYc01swqozuo1_400.gif

imagessore-loser.gif

17osq1pinzza9gif.gif

:lol: :lol::lol: :pop:

Last edited:
Rofl. you are giving negative ratings in personal vendetta. You are the poorest guy i have ever met on the internet. And i am surfing for decades now!

This is the internet ranking for you.

0SYU7PT.gif

tumblr_mpxkmnVYc01swqozuo1_400.gif
:lol:

Well, that you actually care that he's giving you negative ratings, makes you the loser :)

Oooh noooooo, negative ratings :)

Before day dreaming about taking on anyone's military, change the name of your country.

I mean who the F calls their country 'Turkey'? :lol:

What's the point of comparing Turkey's whole navy with the Black Sea fleet? :coffee: The Northern fleet and the Pacific fleet are much more most powerful.

Before day dreaming about taking on anyone's military, change the name of your country.

I mean who the F calls their country 'Turkey'? :lol:

Waiting for the coin to drop and that you realize that Turkey is the way that only english speaking countries have chosen to adress Turkey in that way.

Tell me when you realize it.

Waiting for the coin to drop and that you realize that Turkey is the way that only english speaking countries have chosen to adress Turkey in that way.

Tell me when you realize it.

LOL of all the names to choose, you chose Turkey?

Are you for real mate?

LOL of all the names to choose, you chose Turkey?

Are you for real mate?

Mate, at the moment you're only showing how dumb you are.
Turkey is the way the English chose to adress Turkey.
İn Turkish it's called Türkiye
German Turkei.
Dutch. Turkije.

Last thing not that it matters. The bird Turkey is named after the state of Turkey, not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom