What's new

the truth abut Iranian military Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, gypsyies are humans too and by taking such strong offence from the word, actually you are the one who is insulting them. I'm not using the word as an insult. I just like it how it annoy some trolls.

For example, Iranians like calling Turks as Mongols, but i haven't seen a Turk taking offence from the word.

But you called me a racist for calling Turks mongols. So it only stands to reason that calling Iranians gypsies is also racist.

Turks love to troll Iranian sections and they are backed by webmaster

But you called me a racist for calling Turks mongols. So it only stands to reason that calling Iranians gypsies is also racist.

That is impossible, i'm not even taking offence from the word Mongol. You have a bad history among Turks in this forum, that may be the reason why i called you as such. Although, i first thought you were changed when your ban lifted, but you proved me wrong. So i still think you are one...

That is impossible, i'm not even taking offence from the word Mongol. You have a bad history among Turks in this forum, that may be the reason why i called you as such. Although, i first thought you were changed when your ban lifted, but you proved me wrong. So i still think you are one...

Shahin may be a gypsy, but he isn't representative.

I thought the majority of North Indians come from Indo-Iranian stock? I know south Indians are generally Dravidians.

That is an common misconception. People tend to think N.Indians are of Cacausian stock because they are lighter than there southern counterpart. The Iranic stock stops at the Indus valley region because of heavy inmixing, just like in the tarim basin. Modern Iranians can trace their roots to the Androvono Culture but not Indians.

That is an common misconception. People tend to think N.Indians are of Cacausian stock because they are lighter than there southern counterpart. The Iranic stock stops at the Indus valley region because of heavy inmixing, just like in the tarim basin. Modern Iranians can trace their roots to the Androvono Culture but not Indians.

Its a waste of time to seriously discuss historical events on this forum.

You can think of me as you wish, that is up to you.

Anyway lets just draw a line under this topic before it turns to a real troll fest. I am sure Ottoman Turk is itching for an excuse to make his 110th account.

Turar,there is a higher chance you being a gypsy compared to shahin. Atleast we know that high likely shahins ancestors were present on the iranian plateau for thousands of years but when we switch to your case we can for sure say that your ancestors were some uncivilized nomadic mongols in mongolia. So next time you say crap about a aryan iranian, check your own barbaric mongol roots

Shahin may be a gypsy, but he isn't representative.

I'm sorry but i would prefer even a guy like Shahin over an unstable, problematic person like you while i make my mind about Iran.
You are just a fvcked up person that belongs to nowhere. Remember my advices and go see a shrink.

I'm sorry but i would prefer even a guy like Shahin over an unstable, problematic person like you while i make my mind about Iran.
You are just a fvcked up person that belongs to nowhere. Remember my advices and go see a shrink.

You are just jelly because I'm a white Aryan.

Turar,there is a higher chance you being a gypsy compared to shahin. Atleast we know that high likely shahins ancestors were present on the iranian plateau for thousands of years but when we switch to your case we can for sure say that your ancestors were some uncivilized nomadic mongols in mongolia. So next time you say crap about a aryan iranian, check your own barbaric mongol roots

check and mate

Go say that next to a neonazi, and enjoy a punch in the middle of your gypsy face.

Inventing machines to cut the fingers of people and talking about civilization :) You are a slave living in Iran, who needs the guidance of his religious leaders in order to decide how to live his life.
So, you shouldn't talk about civilization. Go enjoy the execution that is going to take place in your street within a month from your balcony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom