What's new

The Total defeat of Israel in 33 days (Lebanon 2006)

^^

Iran could not operate those advantage weapon cause the people who were helping Iran operate them left the country.
it is Iran ingenious that made it operate the f-14, in the war Iran turned it's F-14 into a bomber "Bombcat" and this Idea was then used by USA in their f-14D.

just like gulf arabs today, if war starts then they cannot use anything unless they get help.
they will end up covering their shiny new fighter jets with gold and diamond and put them in their palaces

Moreover, half of heads of military had migrated to US. Iranian military was at worst possible situation from every aspect. That's why at Shah period Saddam didn't have ballz to do anything. During the war we used to lack even gunny sack for trenches while Iraq was fully supported from everywhere with everything, from access to US satellites, to WMDs and chemical weapons.

first I am not propagating Zionist claims of future victory,I am giving a realist outcome looking at the superiority of the Israeli forces and civil defence.I despise the state of Israel for its apartheid and genocidal policies against the Palestinians.Second,wahabbis and the sunnis have NOT WON A SINGLE WAR AGAINST ISRAEL.The Shia Hezbollah did.The Iranians won against the Sunni Saddam despite their much higher losses and considerable technological inferiority. I would like to see Israel get kicked in the balls again,but it is stupid to think that it will happen because Israel has much more superior weapons compared to what most muslim nations have and is a state built with excellent passive and active defence measures.It is in many ways a retro combination of Sparta and Khazaria (which was once most powerful in Europe).Its not going to be easy to defeat Israel AT ALL.That should be clear from the results of the israeli-arab wars.Much greater would be the probability of an israeli victory.

Have you watched the videos, please try to find translated ones, since they are in Arabic, but the proof of the fallacy of the Israeli superiority is much too evident just by watching the video without sound.
Egypt decimated the than yet called superior army of Israel in 1973. and fought uncle Sam for a while too, till an advantageous agreement was reached before the end of the war and the return of Sinai to Egypt.

Israel has no balls, it all mouth, and a dirty one at that. Uncle Sam is hiding his with kevlar, since they are still hurting after Iraq and now almost daily in Afghanistan.

It doesn't matter how many you had at the end of the war, although the numbers are obviously over exaggerated. What mattered was at the beginning when Iran had more advanced weapon and more numbers than Iraq. And I can prove that with credible sources, say what Iran imported before the war in details.

OMG, your back! welcome PGK. I swear I was good to your people, ask them.:cry:
buddy, it was an 8 year ******* war, not an 8 day war. We had an advantage for like what? 10 seconds???? Every single one of our systems at that time was being serviced by foreigners. Nothing in our arsenal was being produced in IRan. We literally lost the edge in months. For most of the war Iraq had more of EVERYTHING.

they had more jets, more artillery, more tanks, more guns, more support, more money...

from time to time say something that makes sense

Capture.PNG

buddy, it was an 8 year ******* war, not an 8 day war. We had an advantage for like what? 10 seconds???? Every single one of our systems at that time was being serviced by foreigners. Nothing in our arsenal was being produced in IRan. We literally lost the edge in months. For most of the war Iraq had more of EVERYTHING.

they had more jets, more artillery, more tanks, more guns, more support, more money...

from time to time say something that makes sense

Capture.PNG

What do you mean by every single system was operated by foreigners? do you really believe this? Man after few months of the Iraqi invasion, Iran occupied Al-Faw and was about to take over Southern Iraq. Iran had two stratigic advantage over Iraq, which is it's population and territories which gave Iran a strategic depth over Iraq whose all strategic infrastracure and capital were relatively very close to Iran. Nevertheless, Iraq managed to score many wins and forced Iran to cease fire.

Of course you will say that, their flag is waving in Amman, Jordan Sky. WITH JORDAN APPROVAL.

I was kidding...

^^

Iran could not operate those advantage weapon cause the people who were helping Iran operate them left the country.
it is Iran ingenious that made it operate the f-14, in the war Iran turned it's F-14 into a bomber "Bombcat" and this Idea was then used by USA in their f-14D.

just like gulf arabs today, if war starts then they cannot use anything unless they get help.
they will end up covering their shiny new fighter jets with gold and diamond and put them in their palaces
Thats what I said: Iran had technological advantage but could not use it properly.

You had air supremacy over hezbollah yet they raped you.:lol:
Only in your dreams:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...srael-33-days-lebanon-2006-a.html#post3340696

Have you watched the videos, please try to find translated ones, since they are in Arabic, but the proof of the fallacy of the Israeli superiority is much too evident just by watching the video without sound.
Egypt decimated the than yet called superior army of Israel in 1973. and fought uncle Sam for a while too, till an advantageous agreement was reached before the end of the war and the return of Sinai to Egypt.

Israel has no balls, it all mouth, and a dirty one at that. Uncle Sam is hiding his with kevlar, since they are still hurting after Iraq and now almost daily in Afghanistan.

I find it amusing that you believe Egypt decimated the Israeli army when it was Israel that pushed the Egyptian army across the Suez and encircled almost 40k troops of the Egyptian 3rd army. Your defenition of decimated is very strange. :lol:

Hizbulshaitan in Aleppo... just doing their job in killing their real enemies. They will taste the hell two times. Those scum think they would have fought Israel without Syria and Lebanon.

553372_405541342828189_1662392323_n.jpg

^^ without Uncle Sam Israel would have been swallowed by Arab countries and Hezbollah are the pride of all Arabs
That is what you'd like to tell yourself, and many others do so as well. Reality is hard for people like you, so you make a new reality where Arab nations are mighty and intelligent. When Pan-Arabism didn't work out too well, you creatures turned to Allah.

I can't count how many times i've heard "Inshallah, we will destroy the Zionists" or "Allahu Akbar, he will grant us victory"...

Guess what? Allah doesn't want to grant you victory, Allah will never grant you victory because you are simply unworthy of anything.

Hizbulshaitan in Aleppo... just doing their job in killing their real enemies. They will taste the hell two times. Those scum think they would have fought Israel without Syria and Lebanon.

553372_405541342828189_1662392323_n.jpg

The real scums and devils are FSA terrorists and their supporters,currently,they are the ones who are being crushed and killed by Syrian army.Hopefully Syria will be clean of them very soon.

Anyway,you have any proof that this is Aleppo?Besides,wearing Hezbollah sign doesn't make someone Hezbollah,they have a lot of supporters,so we shouldn't be surprised to see them in other countries.

The real scums and devils are FSA terrorists and their supporters,currently,they are the ones who are being crushed and killed by Syrian army.Hopefully Syria will be clean of them very soon.

Anyway,you have any proof that this is Aleppo?Besides,wearing Hezbollah sign doesn't make someone Hezbollah,they have a lot of supporters,so we shouldn't be surprised to see them in other countries.

Your damn satanic mullahs will be dragged from their beards to clean Syrian streets. You are paying and will pay even more.

Back
Top Bottom