What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
71' before that we ruled you, for a thousand years, and all you got to show for it, is 71. Jealous of india a poor, hungry country that Africans look down on, no sonny.

oh here we go the 1,000 years BS prior to that you guys were ruled by us for thousands of years the land known as Pakistan before 1947 never ruled it self it was ruled by foreigners Arabs Persians Greeks Turkics Afghans and the British now are you either one of those mentioned peoples? your ancestors lived in the Gandhara civilization besides the only empire to rule India entirely was the Mughals for 300 years prior to that the rest were just invasion attempts other than the Mughals no one people ruled India entirely and we were not ruled for 1,000 years u guys were get the facts right

and not just that the 4 wars after independence 1948 1965 1971 and 1999 not just 71 ;)

I would prefer it if an Indian member from the Navy can verify (or refute) the claims made in the original article. Furthermore, the Indians are forgetting that the writer of the original post verified his identity:

AYdIZ.jpg

This military uniform confirms the Officers credibility - it's gotta hurt :azn:

71' before that we ruled you, for a thousand years, and all you got to show for it, is 71. Jealous of india a poor, hungry country that Africans look down on, no sonny.

:lol::lol:

No no no, 'they' ruled you. You just pwned your self.

and since they made u surrender and halved Pakistan thats y ur jealous
One victory and he's so happy lol Dude we ruled you for 1000 years ... We must have defeated you 100 times in that period ... Do you see someone talking about that ? No right ? Since the thread is about IN

oh here we go the 1,000 years BS prior to that you guys were ruled by us for thousands of years the land known as Pakistan before 1947 never ruled it self it was ruled by foreigners Arabs Persians Greeks Turkics Afghans and the British now are you either one of those mentioned peoples? your ancestors lived in the Gandhara civilization

No no no, 'they' ruled you.

Now , you have hit a raw nerve. Dont be so ruthless ! LOL !

Pathetic attempts to derail the thread have begun since Indians cant refute this article :rofl: Carry on ! Rat Infested ship OMG !

oh here we go the 1,000 years BS prior to that you guys were ruled by us for thousands of years the land known as Pakistan before 1947 never ruled it self it was ruled by foreigners Arabs Persians Greeks Turkics Afghans and the British now are you either one of those mentioned peoples? your ancestors lived in the Gandhara civilization

and not just that the 4 wars after independence 1948 1965 1971 and 1999 not just 71 ;)

The land of Pakistan has nothing at all to do with the people and civilization of the Ganges which your culture is based on, I am a proud Pakistani Punjabi Jatt - india is a totally foreign civilization to us.

48' more than a third of J&K liberated, 65 stalemate with us capturing more indian land. 99 we still control some vital peaks and land from which our Arty observers can bring in accurate fire, to close your vital highways.

Relying on past glory ! BTW what is your navy's ranking ?

Now , you have hit a raw nerve. Dont be so ruthless ! LOL !

When Pakistani members get ruthless, you get to hear comments like these from the Indians:

What else do you expect him to say?

Reporting doesn't work for Indians anyways.

Oh and don't cherry pick and read Jack's posts.

You obviously don't want to see the way your comrade rafi brings his 'inferiority complex' rant in every post in every thread.

or are you telling me that rafi has never been reported.

You obviously conveniently choose to ignore Chinese Dragon's flamebait posts when he ruins threads after threads.

or are you telling me that CD has never been reported.

....Don't give me that BS.

The forum is theirs. Our dignity is not.

We are not going to take it lying down.

Just go and see SMC's post history and see what he said about Indian girls a couple of days back.

That was outright abusive.

What happened?

That guy is still around doing what he does best.

Of course!

You can come up with n number of justifications for your trolling but the member who has been already banned cannot.

Man i really want to drop this discussion, but your selective blindness is urging me to get on with it. Ok agreed suicide bombings were off topic, but so was "THE GREAT INDIAN INFERIORITY COMPLEX" which was discussed in so many of the posts on this very thread.

I don't...but talking now since the talk has commenced.

Of course there's no justification for Jack's posts.

Likewise, there is no justification for your and Rafi's posts.

...apart from the fact that you sport the Pakistani flag.

So let's not go there. Do not bring Pakistan in here ;)

Pathetic attempts to derail the thread have begun since Indians cant refute this article :rofl: Carry on ! Rat Infested ship OMG !

Right, we are the ones talking about grammer, and who isn't white-American and such..:lol:

The land of Pakistan has nothing at all to do with the people and civilization of the Ganges which your culture is based on, I am a proud Pakistani Punjabi Jatt - india is a totally foreign civilization to us.

48' more than a third of J&K liberated, 65 stalemate with us capturing more indian land. 99 we still control some vital peaks and land from which our Arty observers can bring in accurate fire, to close your vital highways.

Lol, look at him go.. He trys so hard every time.

One victory and he's so happy lol Dude we ruled you for 1000 years ... We must have defeated you 100 times in that period ... Do you see someone talking about that ? No right ? Since the thread is about IN

see i am happy for my 1 victory..u be happy for ur 100 and plzzzzz forget 71 and dont be jealous of the navy

AYdIZ.jpg

This is what is burning the indians, this is evidence they cannot refute. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

All they can do is cry ;)

Relying on past glory ! BTW what is your navy's ranking ?
Who the hell posted about 71 war ? Us ?

Right, we are the ones talking about grammer, and who isn't white-American and such..
We dont tolerate anyone calling us jobless/jealous or using racist slangs
Such things maybe tolerable to you but not to us ... That false flagger is gone for good
Whenever you talk about these , just bother to check the thread from the start

AYdIZ.jpg

This is what is burning the indians, this is evidence they cannot refute. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

All they can do is cry ;)

We'll take it, but we're still better then you guys.:rofl:

Is he an idiot or what? An US navy sailor staying 5 days onboard IN destroyer? lol

IN operates best ships in the Indian ocean region navies.

IN operates the best floating targets in the Indian Ocean. It would be a miracle if they don't sink by themselves in a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom