What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is our duty to help them.

Let us pay some more taxes and give them aid.

...so that they don't have to pay tax.

nahi yaar wo galti ho jaegi:fie: inka bus defence budget increase hota jaaye isi economy par toh kaaam aap hi ho jaega

and this.....

global-hawk-1.jpg

India already has Heron UAV

India has over 35 per cent of the world’s total illiterate population. [UNESCO Education for All Report 2008] Only 66 per cent people are literate in India (76 per cent men and 54 per cent women)
Emerging State ? :rofl:

world population is more than 6,852,472,823(2010) now..its 35% is 2 billion +......which is more than indian population..seems u r under the affect of billu haider:rofl:

India has over 35 per cent of the world’s total illiterate population. [UNESCO Education for All Report 2008] Only 66 per cent people are literate in India (76 per cent men and 54 per cent women)

Not everybody is so privileged to have easy access to Madrassa boarding and Jihad science! :rofl::rofl:

look at your own litracy rate you cant even compare it with india :P

look at your own litracy rate you cant even compare it with india :P

Indians can't compare with Pakistanis in Jihad Sciences, you know.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

nahi yaar wo galti ho jaegi:fie: inka bus defence budget increase hota jaaye isi economy par toh kaaam aap hi ho jaega

You evil yindoo...

Punjabisidhu

I think to put a video about a 2 year old is below par. Its below trolling. I think its possibly one of the lowest things anyone can do. There is no justifying it and you have stooped pretty low on a thread about navy this is what its come to? We dont need mods to report to. Dont you believe in morals? Then your attempt to justify it are even more embarassing. I think you apitamise what both sides of the border believe is shameful.
As grown men we should be able to control our anger and annoyance. The input made from Indians on this forum makes it a better place and has broufgt popularity to it but your post has completely lowered the tone and i feel sorry for all that this has happened.
I suggest all of us that feel this thread has lost all sense and meaning refrain from posting on it.

yeah they have more p.hd in jihad science than all of the p.hd courses in india combined
being ruled for 1000 years ! what can even Indians say ? :D

As grown men we should be able to control our anger and annoyance. The input made from Indians on this forum makes it a better place and has broufgt popularity to it but your post has completely lowered the tone and i feel sorry for all that this has happened.
They began derailing the thread and to this moment they are doing the same ... Nothing like morals forget it ! Keeping input aside ! just see the bullshit crap each Indian has contributed to the thread

being ruled for 1000 years ! what can even Indians say ? :D

it says that we are peace loving and accommodating with other people,only if the people who ruled were not warmongers and oppressors,fanatics

it says that we are peace loving and accommodating with other people,only if the people who ruled were not warmongers and oppressors,fanatics
Whom are you calling oppressors or fanatics huh ? The indian human rights record in Kashmir can explain each single term you have mentioned

It's funny, the Indians were the ones that first mentioned Pakistan in this thread, & they are the ones continuing to mention them, even though Pakistan/Pakistanis have got nothing to do with the original post/the topic of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom