What's new

The Saudi Conflict

sources on what i have colored on red.

each woman in my country has a driver exactly like Princess
but many saudi women do not want drivers.and every one should do their work themselves.
how can you say that the driver is a good man?he can't harm her.

sources on what i have colored on red.

each woman in my country has a driver exactly like Princess
This thread is my source, watch the videos. They are protesting for poor living standards.

like a princess? ok let her walk alone in the street then? let her do whatever she wants if she is like princess, give her a government position. let her go to school.

Syrian Lion;2678714]Saudi Should lead it, right? instead Saudi is in bed with their masters in Tel Aviv and D.C

Agreed here ...

regardless of being an arab or Kurdi > he was muslim and that Muslims responsibility no matter what is you background.

you said it, Saudi Arabia is a Muslim nation? instead they have bases open for MOSSAD and USA, how will they liberate Alquds with the enemies on the Saudi soil?

keep on fighting each other your national issues( doesn't matter what are the teachings of our beloved Prophet PBUH)
best of luck.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

but who will win?that would be exciting and interesting..........

keep on fighting each other your national issues( doesn't matter what are the teachings of our beloved Prophet PBUH)
best of luck.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

but who will win?that would be exciting and interesting..........

The Legend here brought the Syrian topic in a Saudi thread, i told him before the is a thread for the Syrian issue.

man as i told you are pointless > go fix your country its missed up before you talk to the majesty >> us:wave:

hahahaha, what can i say, ignorant. im not gonna reply, like Bashar Aljafari said, "Don't let me reveal the secrets of Saudi Arabia, enough is enough".

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

man belive me no one will give dddam $hit in your thread

Saudi is not Syria

It doesn't matter, im just revealing the truth, the democracy Saudi is trying to teach other nations.

And your right Saudi is not Syria, saudi will never be like Syria. You have to catch up to us, we are 100 years ahead of you.

The Legend here brought the Syrian topic in a Saudi thread, i told him before the is a thread for the Syrian issue.
yiou know what?we in Pakistan are taught that we all muslims are like one body,if there's pain in one part then the whole body fels that pain so if there's something wrong in any muslim country then the whole Ummah stands for it.
we were taught in very early part of our school life that is why this chapter 'unity of muslims' is stick to our minds but now where ever you go we just se muslims fighting each other,bombing each other even masajid.Issuing fatwas against each other.
what to say here,really no words i mean........................i m speechless.

You know what when for the very first time I commented on your page,there was someone else so we were talking about Syria and then Libya and I took that discussion to Kashmir.right.

Then at the time I told my one KASHMIRI friend about that discussion and I also mentioned that I told that Syrian brother about Kashmir and he (Iqbal Zargar) became very excited and asked me yes tell me what was his response about KASHMIR?
What I m trying to say is that people they really aspect from you in Kashmir,they think that Arabs really support them but here two Arabs are fighting for their countries.Why?
um..............i don't know..still any door to be opened to finish such attitude for a better future.the way u both r talking,it looks that Saudis and Syrians are arch rivals.

sorry to say this but.................

whatever stay blessed

yiou know what?we in Pakistan are taught that we all muslims are like one body,if there's pain in one part then the whole body fels that pain so if there's something wrong in any muslim country then the whole Ummah stands for it.
we were taught in very early part of our school life that is why this chapter 'unity of muslims' is stick to our minds but now where ever you go we just se muslims fighting each other,bombing each other even masajid.Issuing fatwas against each other.
what to say here,really no words i mean........................i m speechless.

You know what when for the very first time I commented on your page,there was someone else so we were talking about Syria and then Libya and I took that discussion to Kashmir.right.

Then at the time I told my one KASHMIRI friend about that discussion and I also mentioned that I told that Syrian brother about Kashmir and he (Iqbal Zargar) became very excited and asked me yes tell me what was his response about KASHMIR?
What I m trying to say is that people they really aspect from you in Kashmir,they think that Arabs really support them but here two Arabs are fighting for their countries.Why?
um..............i don't know..still any door to be opened to finish such attitude for a better future.the way u both r talking,it looks that Saudis and Syrians are arch rivals.

sorry to say this but.................

whatever stay blessed

Your right, there is no more Arab nations in the Arab League, however there is one Arab nation outside that fake league, and only one nation that's Syria, Syria till this day refused to kneel down to USA and Israel. However, gulf countries sold their Arabism long time ago. Saudi Arabia which is supposed to be protectors of muslims, i bet they dont even care about Kashmir, look what happened in Afghanistan, the Quran was burned did Saudi Arabia say ONE WORD, JUST ONE WORD, since they are the muslims nation? No, they cant say a word, because they are slaves to Tel Aviv and D.C. And i keep saying that because its the truth.

Your right, there is no more Arab nations in the Arab League, however there is one Arab nation outside that fake league, and only one nation that's Syria, Syria till this day refused to kneel down to USA and Israel. However, gulf countries sold their Arabism long time ago. Saudi Arabia which is supposed to be protectors of muslims, i bet they dont even care about Kashmir, look what happened in Afghanistan, the Quran was burned did Saudi Arabia say ONE WORD, JUST ONE WORD, since they are the muslims nation? No, they cant say a word, because they are slaves to Tel Aviv and D.C. And i keep saying that because its the truth.
u r right,i don't know what happened to saudis,they r great,they have always helped us but u know after NATO attacks saudi arabia even did not condemned those attacks.Turkey part of NATO phoned Pakistan's foreighn minister Hina Rabbani Khar and condemned.

it doesn't mean that we don't love saudi arabia,they r amazing but really something is fishy fishy.
I don't like when indians go to saudi arabia.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

as a Kashmiri i don't like that.u know not only me every Kashmiri and every Pakistani was very hurt when indian PM visited Saudi Arabia and they also gave him Madinah sash.those who kill us,who rape our sisters,and bury us in known graves,were given Madinah sash.that was very bad.................................................

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

I can't forget those pictures of satan indian PM manmohan singh meeting Shah Abdullah.
damn it.

u r right,i don't know what happened to saudis,they r great,they have always helped us but u know after NATO attacks saudi arabia even did not condemned those attacks.Turkey part of NATO phoned Pakistan's foreighn minister Hina Rabbani Khar and condemned.

it doesn't mean that we don't love saudi arabia,they r amazing but really something is fishy fishy.
I don't like when indians go to saudi arabia.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

as a Kashmiri i don't like that.u know not only me every Kashmiri and every Pakistani was very hurt when indian PM visited Saudi Arabia and they also gave him Madinah sash.those who kill us,who rape our sisters,and bury us in known graves,were given Madinah sash.that was very bad.................................................

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

I can't forget those pictures of satan indian PM manmohan singh meeting Shah Abdullah.
damn it.

Well that's KSA, trust me they party with the MOSSAD, they drink with USA, heck the Saudi king drank with Bush, and king family danced with bush with the sword.

Back
Top Bottom