What's new

The ranting Khawaja's

it is amazing that people find it quite acceptable that a defence minister vows to revolt against the military of the country that is under his ministry. he openly praises the terrorists in their fight against the state and justifies their mass murder... and they think he has the right to do so because its freedom of speech and because army seized control in the past.

the comical part is that this vindictive and hypertensive minister has filed an FIR against the military which is a first in the world history. if the ridiculous absurdness is not obvious to the people then no amount of explaining them will help.. they have made up their minds.

You may find his views disagreeable, but he does have the right to express them. Those are two different things. Disagreement over views does not take away anybody's right to express them, and the correct response is to put forth one's own views and an explanation why you think the other party is wrong, not to stop anybody from speaking their mind.

You may find his views disagreeable, but he does have the right to express them. Those are two different things. .

right ... so he has the right to declare war on the state in the parliament of the state while being the defence minister of the same state. I dont need to clarify anything further.

does the state have the right to act according to constitution against anyone who does that? (lets say some western country?)
or would that be infringement of his barking rights (sorry there I go again)

right ... so he has the right to declare war on the state in the parliament of the state while being the defence minister of the same state. I dont need to clarify anything further.

does the state have the right to act according to constitution against anyone who does that? (lets say some western country?)
or would that be infringement of his barking rights (sorry there I go again)

Yes, he does have the right to express his views. Please note that it is his constitutional right to express his views, so there is nothing that the State can or should do in this case.

Back
Top Bottom