What's new

The Quest for White Teeth

You mean baking soda?! We can use baking soda + salt and you can rinse your teeth with that mixture or aply directly...but dont do it frequently (my dentist told me not to do it frequently as it can erode the enamel or something)

WELL my dadi uses baking soda + salt or was it bicarbonate? :blink: can never get it right of the two!

No, not baking soda, I meant hydrogen per oxide (H2O2) which is liquid.

And I did not say to use hydrogen per oxide together with salt.

Both salt and H2O2 have antibacterial property.

I have no idea of using baking soda for cleaning teeth.

No, not baking soda, I meant hydrogen per oxide (H2O2) which is liquid.

And I did not say to use hydrogen per oxide together with salt.

Both salt and H2O2 have antibacterial property.
Yes I am aware of what they contain....And yes they can both be used but keep in mind H2O2 is also dangerous...so needs to be in low concentration and used like once a week or once a month otherwise it will erode the teeth!

I have no idea of using baking soda for cleaning teeth.
Does Baking Soda Whiten Teeth?

Discovery Health "Does baking soda whiten teeth?"

For some reason this thread reminded me of..

Chutki he bajatay he.. dant safaid aur chamak daar.. DENTONIC!

Ok seriously.. I have tried everything, the only thing that really works is Pearl Drops!

Yes I am aware of what they contain....And yes they can both be used but keep in mind H2O2 is also dangerous...so needs to be in low concentration and used like once a week or once a month otherwise it will erode the teeth!

Does Baking Soda Whiten Teeth?

Discovery Health "Does baking soda whiten teeth?"

Yes both H202 and baking soda are corrosive in nature to erode the enamel of teeth if used in higher concentration,

And anyway baking soda has another use, it can eliminate odors in refrigerator

I have perfect white teeth because my mother was big on teeth. I find blacks have the whitest teeth while whites have the yellowest. Anyone know why?

If you brush twice a day, floss and use mouth wash then it should be no problem.

Do not rinse your mouth/teeth after brushing or mouthwash it erodes the enamel off your teeth

@ANTIBODY, saf saf kaho saab aap kay clinic par hazrari dain Fee kay sath. :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Black people have more white teeth, and White people have more yellow teeth?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom