What's new

The Patriots and World War III....

Well, we don't give a sh.t about wherever they are aimed right now and you don't have anything else.

Turkey have the upper hand in all naval air and ground warfare both quantity and quality-wise
If you don't give a $hit,then stop talking about Iran's missiles.
We don't give a crap about your 'superiority' either.

first it was against islamic unity and now Patriots & World War III

imagine a region where the unmatchable intolerance and extreme hatred are among the most prominent social practices... and even worst a so called ''rational'' '' perception'' is determined by these practices...for instance, Patriots being against islamic unity or Patriots & World War III

after a while it becomes boring...

dont know guess it is the duty of any sane country to take necessary measures to ensure the safety of her people against potential or actual threats

Sigh ... some blind people can't see the coming of WW III ....

self fulfilling prophecy

people who sees the coming of a war will eventually get their war :cheers:

PS right on time.... a very good example of a so called rational perception...thanks

Don't you worry we've got only one button to push & thats 'nuclear' ! If we go down...we take the rest of them with us ! :rofl:

Pakistan cannot take the US down with it, India is probably screwed though. :lol: Don't worry though Pakistan and US will not come to blows despite the cold relations as of right now. Vaise tum itna anti amerika kabse??? :what:

Pakistan cannot take the US down with it, India is probably screwed though. :lol: Don't worry though Pakistan and US will not come to blows despite the cold relations as of right now. Vaise tum itna anti amerika kabse??? :what:

Anti-America...me ? :blink:

I am no such thing....I just don't like US foreign policy of sticking in their d*ck in every hole the find ! :D

Someday a 'Devilish Dog' on the other end just might bite off that wee little pecker ! :rofl:

self fulfilling prophecy

people who sees the coming of a war will eventually get their war :cheers:

PS right on time.... a very good example of ME social practices... and so called rational perception...thanks

Oh come on you're a philosopher well versed enough in the intricacies of Western Philosophical thought to know that such contradictory things like 'rationality' & 'perception' rarely if, ever, go together ! :D

Anti-America...me ? :blink:

I am no such thing....I just don't like US foreign policy of sticking in their d*ck in every hole the find ! :D

Someday a 'Devilish Dog' on the other end just might bite off that wee little pecker ! :rofl:

Not every hole, we did nothing for the Rwandans when they were being slaughtered, we only stick our d*ck as you put it when it benefits us and quite frankly if another power was on top they would do the same. You can already see signs of that with the Chinese by their policies in the SCS.

Btw that "dick" thinks that he can put it's head where ever he wants. As the son of a soldier, My only foreign policy is to take our soldiers back to home.
@Armstrong
I mean your post about me man? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw that "dick" thinks that he can put it's head where ever he wants. As the son of a soldier, My only foreign policy is to take our soldiers back to home.

I was simply alluding to my opinion that most of the mess that the United States is facing today would not be there if a more prudent, culturally/religiously sensitive & well-thought out approach was taken by the United States. Whether its the propping up or supporting of dictatorships in most of the Muslim World, the near blind support for Israel, the disengagement from Afghanistan after the Afghan Jihad where a country needed rehabilitation & not abandonment or the ill-fated & ill-conceived War On Terror ! I think if the US had thought it through a couple of times more & reevaluated the different opportunities & threats that arose during the course of the last 2-3 decades.....less turmoil & even lesser dead soldiers & civilians alike could be a very real possibility !

@Armstrong
I mean your post about me man? :)

About the 'Devilish Dog' part...I was just joking ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom