What's new

The Pakistani Soldier

Pakistan, in fact the whole Muslim world is under an intense ideological attack by the extremist secularist who are seeking to relegate Islam to a few personal rituals which have no bearing on the lives and daily activities of the Muslims.In effect they seek to rid the world from the true Islam and replace it with something akin to Christianity etc.

Do you really think they can succeed in this? I do not. Pakistan is and will remain a country with an Islamic identity. I feel the alarms to the contrary are another tactic by the Pakistani mullah party to ensure they are not relegated to oblivion by the Pakistani public.

The secular liberals have their issues, but so does the entrenched Mullah party. There is very little deen in them and far more politicking in them.

I do not want to comment about this TTP business as I have already done so. However would say that their behaviour and actions belie their claims that they are doing all this for Islam and Sharia even though I am aware of the propaganda aspects around a COIN campaign. There is a lot of soul searching to be done by the TTP and its cadres in the way they have gone about punishing their own fellow Muslims in Pakistan. The issues of hadd that you bring up are no longer a consideration given the way they have gone after the Pakistani population with terror attacks against civilians and then shamelessly claiming them. Nothing in the sharia nor any interpretation of hadd allows them these means.

Do you really think they can succeed in this? I do not.

"Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse". surah AS-SAFF verse 8

Allah will ensure that Islam is victorious but this does not mean that we should sit back and do nothing we must work to educate ourselves and others about our obligations and we must strive to counter the secularist attacks

Pakistan is and will remain a country with an Islamic identity.

A vague Islamic identity is not what is required/obligated rather a truly Islamic state within which the light of Islam shines brightly.

I feel the alarms to the contrary are another tactic by the Pakistani mullah party to ensure they are not relegated to oblivion by the Pakistani public.The secular liberals have their issues, but so does the entrenched Mullah party. There is very little deen in them and far more politicking in them.

I'm not too familiar with the aims and objectives of Pakistan's so called Islamic parties but the threat from the modernists/secularists is real and it is festering within Pakistan.

Islam is a perfect way of life, Muslims unfortunately leave a lot to be desired.

There is no way Islam will be separated from Pakistan...it is in our blood and we have been Muslims since centuries...we chose to be Muslims!
But when our men, women and children are slaughtered in the name of a holy war against the west, are we not justified in striking down the ones responsible?
Even if they be agents serving a foreign power we cannot simply forgive and forget what has been done to us.

I will tell you point blank that the political islamic parties are the biggest sham i have seen and their support for Taliban is not something out of goodwill for the common man...they desire power and that is why they have always sold their support to all the dictators who raped the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan....you know how they have managed to do this time and again?
because they use Islam as a tool for justifying all of their actions, they are holy men and whatever they do is something with the divine permission ...thanks to our simple people they still manage to get respect despite being such hypocrites.
During Afghan war the funding they got has made them oversized serpents with a never ending appetite and so they perpetuated the Taliban and supported them wholeheartedly not as a service to Islam but to gather power in the Pakistan/Afghanistan belt...
I am not saying all clerics are like this, many clerics are actually very peaceful like the late Dr. Sarfraz Naeemi but then they are mostly quiet and with the tragic assassination of Dr. Sarfraz Sahib...maybe they become more vocal but as of today they are not politicians like the JUIs and JIs which have always supported all sort of militancy in the name of Islam.

They hijacked the institutes like FC college and Punjab University and UET and destroyed the academic careers of many youngsters by tempting them with gangster way of life...what an ultimate attack on a nation when its premier education centers are home to violence, strikes etc.
In all these institutes it was this damned JI and their student wing which wreaked havoc and one only needs to see the imporvement in FC college etc. after kicking out the JI to be convinced of the damage these people are doing to us in the name of Islam.

You can look closely at these JI Mullahs who send their children abroad to US for studies and yet are talking about breaking all ties with the west etc.
This is hypocricy of the highest order and this hypocricy has also given birth to the concept of TTP which is just a physical and horrible manifestation of a blind quest for power by using Islam as a tool to justify any and every atrocity as Jihad...

We have the retards of Jamaat Islami openly shouting support for the terrorists of TTP and they are still alive and well, the GOP should have tortured and killed them but i guess GOP is not as efficient as TTP...
There is no agent of chaos causing confustion and pitting us against the angels of our salvations the TTP...no sir...daily people saw the TTP goons butchering and slaughtering each and every opponent as a western spy...a one minute trial was enough to condemn someone to death because there was no way such holy warriors could be wrong...

TTP have been flaunting their terrorism infront of us in the media for years as a righteous wrath on this sinful nation....they were openly accepting the responsibiliy of the suicide blasts on camera for millions of us to see and here we still debate whether there is a good TTP or not...had we been stronger as Muslims and Pakistanis...we would have seen Haji Muslim Khan been dragged and killed like the dog he is by the very media men who were interviewing him and heard his views about his terrorist actions...it is due to the confusion which has been deliberately been propagated from the ranks of the JUI, JI and such hypocrite groups that people did not stand up more firmly and slaughter the rabid dog...they instead look at the foreign hand and the pro west policies and start debating about things which may take decades to sort out...what a wonderful potion that has been given to us by the double dealing Mullah's...by Allah it is lucky for us that the prick of TTP was so strong that the slumbering giant woke up in agony, pain and finally in anger...

It is TTP which is doing what has been happening to us Pakistanis and in no way do we associate them with Islam...it is only the TTP apologists like JI, JUI, Hizb ut Tahrir and such groups which are daily giving excuses on behalf of the great warriors who claim to be misunderstood and really want to help Muslims....We all know too well what it is when these misunderstood holy avengers are opposed by anyone in any capacity whatsoever...we can and will never stop opposing them and you know why?
Because co existing with them or accepting them means our death as Muslims and Pakistanis!

Now on the other hand you see the Ahle Sunnat and the Tableeghi Jamaat totally at odds with TTP and openly condemning their actions...doyou not see that this is not just GOP agenda?
Even though Pakistan is our motherland and needs to be defended from TTP regardless of their religious affiliations, we see many clerics denouncing what TTP and TNSM were willing to do.

TTP and TNSM are totally at odds with how Islam was spread in Pakistan...sufi saints and clerics with hearts of gold were always guiding more and more people towards islam without any violence whatsoever...the sufi poets were most influencial in ruling the heart of the land and that is how people converted...
here we have a group which targetted the shrines of sufi saints and even dug out some buried saints and hung their dead bodies...that is utterly disgusting...to dig a dead person (and that too of such high virtue) and then hang him...
The very fact that the tableeghi jamaat was also targetted by TTP was that they preach that violence is not means to an end and in no way was this the means to spread Islam in our glorious history...

It is not just the modernists and the secularists who are opposing TTP...the silent majority of people hate what the TTP has done and continues to do in the name of Islam...

Quran allows us to take as wives the christian and jewish women since they are the people of the book...yet on the other hand certain war mongering Mullahs will tell us that Jews and christians are our enemies eternal and killing them will grant us paradise...no way was this ever part of Islam....the only sanctioned killing is in battle, self defence or punishment by law...In quran the murder of one human (regardless of religion) is called the murder of humanity...Islam does not stand for bloodshed...the reference they quote is actually concerning the hypocrites amongst the Muslims who were conspiring with the christian and jewish tribes to break a sworn pact with medina and destroy the Muslims...yet we have many Mullahs who use such references to flame the fires because spreading hate is the easiest thing in the world...
We never persecuted the Jews and the christians...and yet blood of Muslims is running like a river at the hands of TTP...
Such an act was never carried out by the Muslims even at the height of their power...we coexisted with Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, Hindus etc. rather than force them to convert....does it not shed light at what true Islam is all about....who are these TTP to teach us about Islam?
These lowlifes and scum of the earth are marring the most lovely way of life and we cannot even justify our just war with them as right?
I do not care whom the masters of TTP are because they need to be exterminated for insulting our religion, our way of life, butchering our innocents and terrorizing our commonfolk.
With such a charge sheet in hand i really do not need to wait for any more justifications.

We are all Muslims and do not need anyone to teach us about Islam and that too at gunpoint...Islam is peaceful submission to Allah...not brutal subjucation to the will of certain rascals who call themselves TTP...It is a personal choice and way of life which cannot be forced down the throat of a person...

Last edited:
Rise of TTP is not due to social injustice,same satuation exist in India also with higher degree then why muslims of india dont have started gurrilla war againt Indian government.

TTP is new version of trible war lords trained and used by CIA and Zia Regime in Afghanistan-Russia war.Now hired by a rich terrorist organisation,these war lords change their friendship with money , they are very punctual in their prayers but mean time are involved in norcotics ,murder and terrorism.

First, apologies for the late reply. Busy at work.

I did not mean to imply that the rise of the TTP is purely because of social injustice in Pakistan; by 'faultlines' I meant that the TTP has grown in prominence because of some inherent shortcoming in the state of Pakistan.

The conclusion is inescapable, IMHO. Sikh separatism in the 80s/90s in India, the Kashmir problem we have, the trouble in the North East - all of these happened/ are happening not just because of some trend or the other. They are also happening because the state, the Indian state, had some shortcomings, something wrong in our ability to prevent these phenomena. This could be social injustice, weak mechanisms to deliver development, whatever.

But, as they say, it takes two hands to clap. That these movements have arisen is the 'fault' of the state.

Similarly for Pakistan. Role of the CIA/ Zia's policies may be important reasons; however, it is an inescapable conclusion that the state was unable to absorb and remedy the problems. And thereby lies the crux, IMO. The state's strength lies in its ability to 'absorb', mitigate, external trends.

Back
Top Bottom