What's new

The Nuclear Battlefield - India vs Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
First was maosits ,then went to Assam and now to Kashmir..you foget to visit south India :pop:
Thanks for pointing that out:rofl:
And to think it was the Bombay brain who argued that Pakistan was being encircled.

I suppose the Pakistani nation has been told that the PA is fighting Martians in the tribal areas.
More Talibans are now being killed by the village defense committees than probably by the armed forces. Thank You.

delete.....

Whatever floats your boat.:blah:

Only yesterday he was visiting the hunting grounds.
Unlike the drama queens across the border, we met the challenges instead of merely pointing fingers of blame.

I know he is a busy man.

His hands are full with too much weeds that have crept up and eating pakistan away.I wont like anyone expect an enemy to be in his postion.

I wonder how they save energy to blame RAW/CIA/mossad for all that ails pakistan after the days hardwork

Comparing to your innovations they are nothing... :)

Debating with half a dozen Indians simultaneously must be innovative.

Hope you do your home work next time.

Debating with half a dozen Indians simultaneously must be innovative.

Hope you do your home work next time.

Funny one by one your arguments were flawed and you are suggesting us to do the home work?? :hang2:

All those Indians smoking opium here talking about invading Pakistan​
Here's something from Pakistan with Love​
In our nuclear test the mountain literally melted imagine if we nuke Bombay or Bangalore just imagine what will happen to your so called IT CIty :chilli:

I know he is a busy man.

His hands are full with too much weeds that have crept up and eating pakistan away.I wont like anyone expect an enemy to be in his postion.

I wonder how they save energy to blame RAW/CIA/mossad for all that ails pakistan after the days hardwork

After successfully completing requirements, he must be a satisfied General.
At least his hands are utilized to execute his missions unlike your General who gets high on merely chest thumping.
As for energy, well it's keeping all the dreamers alike awake.
And who ever ends up on the wrong side of him, will need all the help from the likes of CIA/Mossad/RAW and whatever else is out there, but i guess you are oblivious to the reality in essence.

Last edited:
Funny one by one your arguments were flawed and you are suggesting us to do the home work?? :hang2:

Since you seem oblivious to your country fellows frivolous rants and digression, your comment on my posts is random.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know he is a busy man.

Dude you rocks...:cheers:

Since you seem oblivious to your country fellows frivolous rants and digression, your comment on my posts is random.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just take a breath and have a cool mind and look at what VS doc has said ..and what you guys were saying in reply to him..And also refer who said all those frivolous rants and digression about India here :) ...

Just take a breath and have a cool mind and look at what VS doc has said ..and what you guys were saying in reply to him..And also refer who said all those frivolous rants and digression about India here :) ...

I have been following that "Cheers Doc" for a little while now and know exactly what makes him tick. He's a nothing but a flamer, in case you haven't noticed, after spilling his brains in a single post, he took a hike.
BTW, Did i use any abusive language... ???
Hence i am easy and focused.

Thanks Spitfighter,

I got the gist of the article in that its less an invasion and more a one-time capability destruction.

My point was ..... the oft quoted Pakistani use of tactical nukes on advancing Indian army columns in the open desert could be offset by a two-prong blitzkrieg type assault where the Indian army overruns both Islamabad and Lahore before Pakistan can react.

What happens then? The enemy is in your house .....

Will Pakistan go nuclear? Where?

In the desert?

On their overrun metropolises (including central command Islamabad)?

On Indian civilian targets as a first strike?

Coz any which way you look at it ..... 40 kms or 60 kms or 100 kms ..... if the Indian army advance is not met with the full force deployment of the Pakistan army ...... then till where does the Indian army advance to get at the remainder and neutralise them?

There will be cities in the way ..... and their so-called axis of tolerance.

Do we chase them all the way to Afghanistan?

Or will we have another Iraq as the top brass of the Pakistan army melts away overnight out of the country, and the army regulars hurriedly go civilian?

Cheers, Doc

lol, and will the PA be sleeping at that time? I guess bollywood has gotten to your head!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Balochistan holds the key.

The Indian Navy holds the key.

There will be a punch through *** in the north.

Karachi will be blockaded or go down in the South.

Balochis will rise from the West in a pincer movement ..... or dry rot from within.

The Afghan northern alliance will step up its efforts in the north-west.

hahaha man seriosuly I didn't expected this from you Doc

You are neglecting a force called FC with a strength of 60,000, gone are the days when we had FC soldiers with WW2 M1 Garands & bolt action weapons, FC is evolving into a force which have to be reckon with, even we have special operation unit with in FC, with a bit More attention this force can be one hell of a fighting force

bdc5baa02c607f90590bb11198a72266.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom