What's new

The New Evil Empire - United States of America

I asked for an official statement, not an opinion even if said opinion came from a US Senator. The official statement would have to be from the US President. Can you provide it?

You are poorer because you are facing stagflation due to the monitary policies of the US. And the complacency that you show and those like you will make sure that America and Americans will get poorer still.
You wish you have my house. Your family wish they have my house.

Who's keeping Americans from crossing others borders and killing people? Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya and Somalia and the list can still go on. Wouldn't you say that America has become the despot of the world?
No. I would not. I would say we are the better than what your China can bring.

I asked for an official statement, not an opinion even if said opinion came from a US Senator. The official statement would have to be from the US President. Can you provide it?

Did you watch the entire video ? How did you mis Dick Cheney ? You have the vice president of the United States going on national television linking Mohammed Atta the ringleader of the 9/11 attacks with Iraqi intelligence. How more official do you want to get?

here is another one.

You wish you have my house. Your family wish they have my house.

Becareful that you don't get foreclosed on.

No. I would not. I would say we are the better than what your China can bring.

China hasn't been involved in cross border bloodshed for more than 20 years. The US is doing that on a daily bases for the past 12 years. But i suppose wars and killing innocent people are something that Americans are proud of.

Did you watch the entire video ? How did you mis Dick Cheney ? You have the vice president of the United States going on national television linking Mohammed Atta the ringleader of the 9/11 attacks with Iraqi intelligence. How more official do you want to get?
How about a statement from the President?

Iraq was invaded once and B41 spanked Saddam Hussein. We were within 100 miles of Baghdad before withdrawal. So when 9/11 occurred, of course Iraq would be on the top five of the list of countries that would be daring enough to attack US in such a manner. That would be common sense and prudent. Are you really that deficient in critical thinking?

So give an official White House statement from B43.

Becareful that you don't get foreclosed on.
You just worry about that little hovel of yours in China and let me worry about my house.

China hasn't been involved in cross border bloodshed for more than 20 years. The US is doing that on a daily bases for the past 12 years. But i suppose wars and killing innocent people are something that Americans are proud of.
And yet when there is a natural disaster somewhere, no one called on China, but on US. Why is that? When there is a dispute between countries, said countries involved would rather have the US on their sides, and no one called on China. Why is that? The US is involved in the ME for decades, you would think that by now, people should be fed up with US and called on China as mediator, but instead they would rather have US involved.

Your China may be present an image of power and wealth but people know that behind that facade China is a thugocracy.

Iraq was invaded once and B41 spanked Saddam Hussein. We were within 100 miles of Baghdad before withdrawal. So when 9/11 occurred, of course Iraq would be on the top five of the list of countries that would be daring enough to attack US in such a manner. That would be common sense and prudent. Are you really that deficient in critical thinking?

What are you ranting about ? You want official statements i got 2 videos for you 2 with Dick Cheney in it and 1 of them even has Bush in it on the record and in front of the camera implying that Iraq was involved with 9/11.

And yet when there is a natural disaster somewhere, no one called on China, but on US. Why is that? When there is a dispute between countries, said countries involved would rather have the US on their sides, and no one called on China. Why is that? The US is involved in the ME for decades, you would think that by now, people should be fed up with US and called on China as mediator, but instead they would rather have US involved.

Your China may be present an image of power and wealth but people know that behind that facade China is a thugocracy.

No one called on the US for anything you just butt your nose into everyone's business.

Last edited:

You just worry about that little hovel of yours in China and let me worry about my house.

Gambit, if the US gets involved we're the losers that sticks their nose into everyone's business. If the US doesn't get involved it's all our fault if X or Y happens. So it's a futile dilemma.

What are you ranting about ? You want official statements i got 2 videos for you 2 with Dick Cheney in it and 1 of them even has Bush in it on the record and in front of the camera implying that Iraq was involved with 9/11.
Actually, you should direct that question at yourself. You pretty much have nothing to show in terms of official statements that goes to the effect of: 'We invaded Iraq BECAUSE of 9/11.' Instead, the best that you could come up with is old news interviews that everyone dismissed as supposedly parts and parcels of that ridiculous charge, nothing but common sense suspicions that every government know should be done.

Germany's first channel news "tagesschau" also has an article about the Chinese ADIZ. The interesting fact is, the article itself is not very informative, rather leaving a lot of background information out which is disadvantageous to China. But if one goes through the comments, there is a great majority of well informed readers supporting China's stance and not only condemning Japan, but rather the USA as everybody knows that Japan is just a vassal state.

Here is the article: Inselstreit: Warum China die Muskeln spielen lässt | tagesschau.de

Here are the comments: Inselstreit: Warum China die Muskeln spielen lässt | meta.tagesschau.de

And google is our friend! ;)

Actually, you should direct that question at yourself. You pretty much have nothing to show in terms of official statements that goes to the effect of: 'We invaded Iraq BECAUSE of 9/11.' Instead, the best that you could come up with is old news interviews that everyone dismissed as supposedly parts and parcels of that ridiculous charge, nothing but common sense suspicions that every government know should be done.
Fine then the US didn't invade Iraq over 9/11. That makes it even more inexplicable. Why would you invade a country that has nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks ? Are the Americans mad or simply evil ?

US is the most hated country in the world, this applies to Russia and Iran. Those three countries are the only countries that destabilized the entire region in the third world and usually step in politics in external affairs which is mostly US. :coffee:

I want all three countries to go downward, life would be much better in the East, well of course except South Korea.

So what your computer that you are using now is made by a Chinese. And instead of attacking him personally why don't you respond to the points he made ?

If you don't know then 90% of computers run on Pentium Chip which was made Vinod Dham‎ a INDIAN.

The first successful mass email system ie. hotmail was also made by Sabeer Bhatia a INDIAN.

So this is just a start and almost all softwares have INDIAN hand.

So learn something before you blabber just anything.

If you don't know then 90% of computers run on Pentium Chip which was made Vinod Dham‎ a INDIAN.

The first successful mass email system ie. hotmail was also made by Sabeer Bhatia a INDIAN.

So this is just a start and almost all softwares have INDIAN hand.

So learn something before you blabber just anything.
There are two things that need to be said about Vinod Dham. First of all he was born in India but is an American citizen. Secondly he is a venture capitalist and not an engineer that worked on the project.

There are two things that need to be said about Vinod Dham. First of all he was born in India but is an American citizen. Secondly he is a venture capitalist and not an engineer that worked on the project.

First come out of denial mode or rejecting just anything.Look at the 3.1 million strong Indian community in US who is the richest ethnic group even better than the local whites.A LOT are IIT's/Engineers/Docs born and bought up and educated in India.So your STUPID logic is baseless and shows you are ignorant.

As I said it's just few example since India has already done a lot throughout it's history.So as I said before learn something a bout India before you just blabber just anything.

But useless playing flute in front of a buffalo so get aside now :lol:

So there are 2 things I want to say about you that you are Ignorant and STUPID.Talk more and list would get long. :D

Back
Top Bottom