What's new

The New Evil Empire - United States of America

So here comes cheerleader for China as I said earlier. Watch out as the softwares you are using is most probably made by an Indian.:lol:

lol, this one i can assure you that so called Indian software industry is no more than a bunch of standard nerds doing very basic manual data inputting, the process which seems too time wasting and none skilled in the west, so a pay like Chinese street cleaner would entice so many poorly educated Indian nerds, whose IQ by the way, well above the national average 81, to strive for it....whereas like every other fields in primitive India, those important works are done somewhere else``

oh, dont forget without 'cheap' Chinese computers and generators your standard nerds will be as good as the rest 90% none skilled untouchables``

So much hate in this thread....

I don't think America is the next "Evil" anything. Having had the pleasure and displeasure of working with Americans, i can say they are a mixed bag just like any other nation and we should not judge them by the same gavel.

Just going to leave this here for all the haters:

Maye nuke Japan is not important cause of ww2 but thier other actions are significant.Even nuke Japan was beacuase of testin a nuke weapon.Hilter was died Mussolini was busted and Japan was submitted

date in not build by man and it is build by God.In Quran even used 365 times the world [day] and 12 times the world [moutn] and 27 times [Moon].Maybe U khnow there are 27 days that moon can rotate earth once.there many more Example that in quran exists.Zorotoshm was a divine religion too before isalm and before christ.There is no converts there is 1400 years that we are muslims
yes, even in hindu scriptures, 5000 years old it is mentioned already of the days years, and moons. there was a lot of astronomy which was passed on from india to the arab world in the ancient days.
I like Iranian people. you have all been muslims for 1400 yrs. before that you were Persian Zoroastrians. darius and xerxes and all that.. cheers

For no reasons?
I think US had no business to attack Iraq. attacking afg after 9/11 was reasonable. but attacking Iraq and killing saddam was a stupid mistake

Another down with the USA thread. Well, you need to be at the top in order to go down.

With dummy 9/11 ;)
What does Iraq have to do with 9/11 ?

I can only see the Chinese boasting about their new found wealth, not the americans

the usa is a great country not because it supports india or harms india. neither is china nor paksitan or any other country. the US is great because of their system within their country and how they have been successfully creating a better life for their citizens and being the forefront of technological and scientific advancement in the world.
they have been helping keep the peace in the world all these years. now look at china - the moment they have some power they start harming weaker countries. that's the kind of small mindedness americans don't have. they have good relations with their neighbours. they protect their friends thru NATO. anyways, think about it and you will see why its the greatest country ever that has been formed.

First of all no Americans are here to boast about there "new wealth" is because Americans in general are getting poorer.

And to your second point that the US is keeping the peace and doesn't harm small countries. Well, i will say to that what about Iraq ? Drone strikes at Pakistan and Yemen. Bombing Libya. Supporting insurgents in Syria. Sanctions on Iran and Cuba. All these things hurt people in smaller countries!

Last edited:
All these dreams of the USA crumbling remains just that , dreams. People seem to underestimate the military, political and economical strength of the USA. In fact, when the USA went into self isolation at the turn of the century, world war 1 erupted. The same can be said of the second great war. Politically, if the USA decided that it would simply trade with the world and leave the rest of the world to its own devices, you can be rest assured that another world war will erupt. Some people seem to hate the USA because it did this or that in some region of the world. You need to look at the bigger picture though and the fact of the matter remains that the USA is a stabilizing force internationally. Russia tried entering the international arena after the second world war and look exactly where it is today. China plays a limited role and will only jump into a scenario if its investments are threatened. Then again, when did China send in troops to assert its position on a political issue in any other part of the world?

Politically and economically the US is in a mess. Militarily they are still the strongest and will be for some time to come.

Firstly the USA has a Black President or did the CCP keep that away from you too ? I did mention that certain of their actions have aggrieved certain parts of the world and I did not attempt to justify those actions. Then again which nation comes with clean hands to the table of nations ? China ? Certainly not if one has to read the history of the founder of the CCP , Chairman Mao. Bantering without thinking makes you a moron. Read my post first before going into a frenzy
Despite the US having a black president the numbers of black people in America that are living in poverty or in jail are hitting new records. And that goes for the Hispanics as well.

No, we do not change "Camps" like you do since we have some self respect.We don't do so much Camping.Only some weak countries like you change Camps.:cuckoo:

We always want to have friendly relations with China as its a neighbour.If we go against China then it's based on 62 and it's current small adventure which are pushed back and we removed their "Tents".:china:

If we go against you then it's primarily not because of 47 but the continuous terrorist acts which shows you have LOST the war and accepted direct Army defeat against Indian Army. :pakistan::astagh:

This is a good one:omghaha: :omghaha:

yeah we know that u just give shit in a shape of tax and take orders from zions like a SLAVE of zions and bombs muslim countries.

So all these steps earns ur living in that economy so u can beg shit again from ur zions masters so u can live a better life, but u will remain SLAVES coz u r

So here comes cheerleader for China as I said earlier. Watch out as the softwares you are using is most probably made by an Indian.:lol:

So what your computer that you are using now is made by a Chinese. And instead of attacking him personally why don't you respond to the points he made ?

Politically and economically the US is in a mess. Militarily they are still the strongest and will be for some time to come.

Despite the US having a black president the numbers of black people in America that are living in poverty or in jail are hitting new records. And that goes for the Hispanics as well.

thats because there masters zions stops giving them money coz some Americans are awake.

Why did China had a conflict with the Soviet Union? How about the invasion of Tibet? Or the invasion of Vietnam, or the support of Khmer Rouge? Or maybe taking the islands from Vietnam? War with India, etc. This is the rising evil here.
To top it all, you guys slaughtered the Native (Real) Americans to build this Evil Empire and you still have the gall to blame other countries?

I guess 300 years of living under the rule of the white man can do that.
I fail to understand how Indians can stoop to a level as deep as to digging a dinosaur fossil in trying to please the white race. Perhaps it's in their blood to worship the white skin.

To top it all, you guys slaughtered the Native (Real) Americans to build this Evil Empire and you still have the gall to blame other countries?

The Evil Chinese empire is rising and you have Asian nations fearful of you. Going to the U.S. for support why? Its almost like Asians afraid of their own brothers and rather go to strangers for help. This is the 21st century, and China which already took the islands from Vietnam is just the beginning.

yes, even in hindu scriptures, 5000 years old it is mentioned already of the days years, and moons. there was a lot of astronomy which was passed on from india to the arab world in the ancient days.
I like Iranian people. you have all been muslims for 1400 yrs. before that you were Persian Zoroastrians. darius and xerxes and all that.. cheers

I think US had no business to attack Iraq. attacking afg after 9/11 was reasonable. but attacking Iraq and killing saddam was a stupid mistake
I like Indian people too beacuase of common race and Traits .:cheers::enjoy: :enjoy:
All the truth religions has Revealed by God by a prophet or prophets.And the last of them is Islam which is the most complete,true, and the less distorted by human.Belief in only God of cosmos, and to achieve him need his religion which is Islam and the real Islam.

USA is in the lead when it comes to innovation, technology and scientific breakthroughs, this being the result of a very competitive, educated and potent society.
While this holds true, they will remain number 1.. as for the "Evil satan", can you guys make a scenario on what would have had happened to Iran/China/Pakistan if the Soviets won the Cold War? :)

Back
Top Bottom