What's new

The Myth of Motorways, Atom Bum and other Schemes Busted

Do pakistanis trust any of their leaders or you guys just hate everyone and just wanna complain??? You guys are total anarchy right now. Say thanks that you atleast have a government.

Do pakistanis trust any of their leaders or you guys just hate everyone and just wanna complain??? You guys are total anarchy right now. Say thanks that you atleast have a government.

So i thought before a month or so.
I had second thoughts if I should even spend vacation here.

But as it seems .... every thing is fine and just like i left it 4 years ago.

Media noise is one thing, the ordinary citizen couldn't be less aloof.

@AstanoshKhan @Rusty @Leader

Economy:

In the first year of PML-N government the GDP growth rate increased to 3.5 percent and in the second year it further increased to 4.2 percent despite the adverse impact of nuclear sanctions.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/234630-development-punjab-pml-n.html

In 90s Pakistan GDP was 4.1 average during PMLN Rule, which is wort in Pakistan's history, even lower than of PPP Govts. average of 5.0 GDP, and current Punjab Govt's GDP has fallen from 0.6 in 2007 to 0.3 in 2012, lower than other provinces.

Difference between Imran Khan, Zardari, Sharif Brothers:

"One of my friends is an active worker at PTI. At his house, a good humored discussion with a PPP jiyala and a Noon League die-hard turned heated, as these discussions always do. Bhutto’s charisma, Sharif’s ingenuity, and Khan’s achievements. My friend did something interesting. He raised his hands in prayer and prayed for his children to be just like his leader. Not almost like him, but exactly like him. He then asked the other two to do the same. The discussion ended there."

Copied from an article in Borderline Green.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 90s Pakistan GDP was 4.1 average during PMLN Rule, which is wort in Pakistan's history, even lower than of PPP Govts. average of 5.0 GDP, and current Punjab Govt's GDP has fallen from 0.6 in 2007 to 0.3 in 2012, lower than other provinces.

Difference between Imran Khan, Zardari, Sharif Brothers:

"One of my friends is an active worker at PTI. At his house, a good humored discussion with a PPP jiyala and a Noon League die-hard turned heated, as these discussions always do. Bhutto’s charisma, Sharif’s ingenuity, and Khan’s achievements. My friend did something interesting. He raised his hands in prayer and prayed for his children to be just like his leader. Not almost like him, but exactly like him. He then asked the other two to do the same. The discussion ended there."

Copied from an article in Borderline Green.

What have you been smoking these days ! During PPP tenure in 1996, the GDP Growth was 1.81%. By 1999 PML-N boosted to 4.1% and that was with sanctions. and no foreign aid. Lets even forget about that for a moment. I hope your memory is sharp. What is Pakistan's GDP growth rate in PPP's last 5 years ? The average is like 2.4%. Lowest ever was in 2008. It is was recorded at 1.6% !! :hitwall:

BTW Punjab is a province and not a country. It had a poor growth rate due to load shedding. No electricity, no gas etc for Industries/Businesses. 52% of country's electricity is stolen by Karachi. Also if you are aware, the average household bill with limited supply of electricity in punjab is 15-18,000 rupees. In Karachi, where there is no load shedding, the average bill per household is 8,000 rupees. :hitwall:

What have you been smoking these days ! During PPP tenure in 1996, the GDP Growth was 1.81%. By 1999 PML-N boosted to 4.1% and that is with sanctions. and no foreign aid Lets even forget that for a moment. I hope you're memory is sharp. What is Pakistan's GDP growth rate in PPP's last 5 years ? !! Lowest ever was in 2008. It is was recorded as 1.6% !! :hitwall:

BTW Punjab is a province and not a country. It had a poor growth rate due to load shedding. No electricity, no gas etc for Industries/Businesses. 52% of country's electricity is stolen by Karachi. Also if you are aware, the average bill with limited electriity to punjab is 15-18,000 rupees. Whereas in Karachi, where there is no load shedding, the average bill is 8,000 rupees. :hitwall:

For your bold part.

907235_584332638258686_2110457566_n.jpg

Ptians finally surrendered and aceepted pmlns contributions:yahoo:

The whole article based on the accepted fact that PMLN supporter on the street have a more lot to say when it comes to good governance and progress by Sharifs despites continuous PTI propaganda for years that PMLN did “Nothing” in their tenures.......Now they too accepting all these things gradually by names however conditioned:yahoo:

Issay Kehtay hain.......Jado woh jo sar charh kar bolay:lol:

When it comes to Atom Bomb they gave Bhutto 30 % credit for doing initial good work and when It comes to Motorway they never talked about Initial good work :omghaha: The Country Chief of Daewoo explained the situation himself. He said the company didn't receive the funds and the construction was carried out through Daewoo's money. So the credit must be given to Daewoo ...... but wait who gave the contract to Daewoo ??? NS so lets give the credit to the person who deserve it and its NS

In telecommunication they failed to mention that first privatization of PTCL was carried out by Pmln, they first cellular company to get a license was Insta One and this happened too during Nawaz govt lol MANIPULATORS lol

Thanks for the post, I actually thought PML N had some good for this country, but now I know to what extent.

Thanks for the post, I actually thought PML N had some good for this country, but now I know to what extend.

No Pmln had no good work in the country, and you can see that in Punjab. People are only voting for Ppp. They are tired of Pmln :rolleyes:

@cb4

You do understand that if you are going to post graphs, that you have to explain them right? You have to tell us the source, what they are measuring etc etc. Just like AstanoshKhan explained his graphs. Otherwise I can just make up a graph and claim them to be factual.
As for the graphs themselves, if you are going to try and make people look like fools atleast make beliveable graphs. 90% student enrollment? 90% teachers present? Students thinking school has improved?
are you kidding me?
1. we know for a fact that 11 million kids are not going to school, so how are 90% going to school? what a bold face lie.
2. The Wold Bank, you know, the bank that you leader loves to go to to beg for money, has said that on average there is only 15 minuets of teaching done in a government school.
3. Who the ***** on earth measures that? what does a kid know about improvement and good schools? If you kid a chocolate he will think his life has improved, even if he is still going to sleep hungry every other day.
I don't really want to go into the rest as AstonoshKhan has already covered it.

I realized you people need to do these mental gymnastics to justify 30 years of failure, but don't try to fool us with your lies and exaggerations.
The only question that people care about when it comes to politics is "Has my life gotten better or worse from the past"
Has Nawaz/Zardari brothers made the life of people better or worse?
I think we all know the answer to that, and no amount of metro buses and laptops will change that.

So the campaigning for political parties has started, even on this forum.

Lets see.... an average of 2-3 threads per day 1 month before the election lets see how the frequency goes up.

@cb4

You do understand that if you are going to post graphs, that you have to explain them right? You have to tell us the source, what they are measuring etc etc. Just like AstanoshKhan explained his graphs. Otherwise I can just make up a graph and claim them to be factual.
As for the graphs themselves, if you are going to try and make people look like fools atleast make beliveable graphs. 90% student enrollment? 90% teachers present? Students thinking school has improved?
are you kidding me?
1. we know for a fact that 11 million kids are not going to school, so how are 90% going to school? what a bold face lie.
2. The Wold Bank, you know, the bank that you leader loves to go to to beg for money, has said that on average there is only 15 minuets of teaching done in a government school.
3. Who the ***** on earth measures that? what does a kid know about improvement and good schools? If you kid a chocolate he will think his life has improved, even if he is still going to sleep hungry every other day.
I don't really want to go into the rest as AstonoshKhan has already covered it.

I realized you people need to do these mental gymnastics to justify 30 years of failure, but don't try to fool us with your lies and exaggerations.
The only question that people care about when it comes to politics is "Has my life gotten better or worse from the past"
Has Nawaz/Zardari brothers made the life of people better or worse?
I think we all know the answer to that, and no amount of metro buses and laptops will change that.

It seems you just don't want to look at it due to your ignorance. The sources are written on the graphs and plus i linked a video which covers every thing about schools. The presentation is by a third person. Sir Michael Barber is a former education advisor to Tony Blair and McKinsey’s head of global education practice. I also answered AstonishKhan with the exact dates proving him wrong. Other than that, corruption you guys talk about is speculation. What can you guys prove when the Supreme Court of Pakistan has not proven anything. If there were cases, NS would have been disqualified in this upcoming elections. :rolleyes:

If you look at the economic graph, it show that Pakistan's economy only "boomed" when international AID poured in by the billions.
Hence none of those figures are actually indicative of progress for any single ruler apart from Ayub Khan and his 20 something families.

The purse strings of our economy are controlled by powers abroad, making us vulnerable to their undue pressures. Until we are able to generate our own resources by reforming the taxation system, we will remain subservient to those powers abroad that have the money to control us.

Back
Top Bottom