What's new

The Last Word: Indian media's response to soldiers' killing jingoistic?

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Looks like India is afraid of UN probe thats why backing from there lying

As I asked before anchor is asking same question. What was other soldiers doing when 2 soldiers were killed , beheaded and killers run away. Looks like internal killings ?

Are you Crazy ? , You should know that Indians can never be Wrong , Nor had their media ever lied . They have super spy Satellites that can capture every moment of every incident that even their Army cannot , and there is no way they will ever Report a Story before verifying it .

So why are you posting something that can Prove them wrong ? they are not going to Accept it anyway /

Are you Crazy ? , You should know that Indians can never be Wrong , Nor had their media ever lies . They have super spy Satellites that can capture every moment of every incident that even their Army cannot , and there is no way they will every Report a Story before verifying it .

So why are you posting something that can Prove them wrong ? they are not going to Accept it anyway /
If that's how you explain things,then ceasefire has never been violated in the last 10 years? Denial doesn't prove anything.

Looks like India is afraid of UN probe thats why backing from there lying

As I asked before anchor is asking same question. What was other soldiers doing when 2 soldiers were killed , beheaded and killers run away. Looks like internal killings ?

The Last Word: Indian media's response to soldiers'
killing jingoistic?

What a stupid logic..its like saying what was Pakistani agencies doing when 6 bombs were being planted in quetta... so it must be an inside job by pa for killing shias... see how weird this sounds...

If that's how you explain things,then ceasefire has never been violated in the last 10 years? Denial doesn't prove anything.

I never said that , If you actuality see my posts i told that LoC is place where no has last laugh , and it is a very Dangerous place , both sides have broken cease fire , but your media is portraying your Army as some Angels who never do anything wrong , & Pakistan army as Devils & blame every thing on them.

you people ignore all the facts & choose to believe what ever suits you , even though now your own media has started exposing your own Media , some of you will will still be in DENIAL and bury you head in the sand thinking every thing is Fine.

BUt then again talking to you is like Banging my head against the Wall.

I never said that , If you actuality see my posts i told that LoC is place where no has last laugh , and it is a very Dangerous place , both sides have broken cease fire , but your media is portraying your Army as some Angels who never do anything wrong , & Pakistan army as Devils & blame every thing on them.

you people ignore all the facts & choose to believe what ever suits you , even though now your own media has started exposing your own Media , some of you will will still be in DENIAL and bury you head in the sand thinking every thing is Fine.

BUt then again talking to you is like Banging my head against the Wall.
You probably have an empty head?The topic is respect to a dead body as per the Geneva convention,if you have ever heard about it.Fire exchange at LOC happens,but it is reported that Pak troops intruded,killed and mutilated/beheaded.The talibani mentality that you guys follow doesn't apply internationally.

You probably have an empty head?The topic is respect to a dead body as per the Geneva convention,if you have ever heard about it.Fire exchange at LOC happens,but it is reported that Pak troops intruded,killed and mutilated/beheaded.The talibani mentality that you guys follow doesn't apply internationally.

My Head ---> || <--- The Wall

Have a Good day.

BIG QUESTION.

What was rest of soldiers doing when 2 Indian were killed beheaded than killer run away with 1 head. To Indians friend plz just think how wired stories looks like. And how ur media is behaving fueling it even more. Learn from Pakistani media

Conspiracy theory! India and Indians are the LAST vanguard of Truth!

Conspiracy theory! India and Indians are the LAST vanguard of Truth!

These were operations conducted on LoC, the flare up was due to alleged beheading. The corp commander will serve reply if needed. As far as government is concerned, it is spineless and doesn't have the ability to take any political actions.

One thing is for sure candyfloss diplomacy will never work as it deals with everything other than the core issue of kashmir. All this cricket bollywood trade drama is nonsense.

Despite peace initiatives from india, we have had Kargil, parliament, bombings in cities, Mumbai. pakistani establishment have hidden behind the Non-state actor for all such initiatives. If this government had any balls, it would have militarized the border and come to talks on the core issue first... all the other stuff can be dealt with later.

From India ? U must be joking.

Pakistan wanted to talk on Kashmir and Water first but Indian wanted visa and trade deals first. Pakistan agreed to Indian demands. We saw cricket series played in India which should been homes series for Pakistan but once again Pakistan took first step. And yet again Indian back stabbed Pakistanies by rejecting playing home series in Pakistan or any other neutral place. Than it was know that Pakistanies was included in IPL auction list either. We saw glimbs of mad India when Javed Miadad was to watch 3rd ODI...It will never happen with any Indian in Pakistan

So started Indian shooting on LoC with killing Pakistani soldiers.

These were operations conducted on LoC, the flare up was due to alleged beheading. The corp commander will serve reply if needed. As far as government is concerned, it is spineless and doesn't have the ability to take any political actions.

One thing is for sure candyfloss diplomacy will never work as it deals with everything other than the core issue of kashmir. All this cricket bollywood trade drama is nonsense.

Despite peace initiatives from india, we have had Kargil, parliament, bombings in cities, Mumbai. pakistani establishment have hidden behind the Non-state actor for all such initiatives. If this government had any balls, it would have militarized the border and come to talks on the core issue first... all the other stuff can be dealt with later.

From India ? U must be joking.

Pakistan wanted to talk on Kashmir and Water first but Indian wanted visa and trade deals first. Pakistan agreed to Indian demands. We saw cricket series played in India which should been homes series for Pakistan but once again Pakistan took first step. And yet again Indian back stabbed Pakistanies by rejecting playing home series in Pakistan or any other neutral place. Than it was know that Pakistanies was included in IPL auction list either. We saw glimbs of mad India when Javed Miadad was to watch 3rd ODI...It will never happen with any Indian in Pakistan

So started Indian shooting on LoC with killing Pakistani soldiers.

Brilliant... Countering this amazing rhetoric is beyond my intellectual prowess... It's our fault end to end....

The patrol was a party of 5, they came under attack from a numerically superior force-2 were killed the other 3 wounded and are now in hospital. The 2 deceased could have been dragged away or not wither way the other 3 were wounded and either trying to treat themselves or escape.

@KRAIT what's your take on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom