What's new

The Last F-15A Goes To The Bone Yard

Just look where we are standing now,

we are so weak both financially and diplomatically that neither we have money to buy new planes nor anyone with state of the art tech is ready to sell us something with TOT.

then what we are doing?

we are like those poor people which with the arrival of winter goto "LANDA BAZAR" buy a used coat, get it dry cleaned and wear it with continously telling himself that its as good as new.

we are thinking of buying obsolete F15As (same is the case with refurbished F16s from 3rd parties)from the US(which ofcourse is not ready to sell these to us) and get them refurbished and put it against one of the best new fighters of our adversery.

we need to rise up men, we have to, for the sake of survival and honour.:pakistan:

Just look where we are standing now,

we are so weak both financially and diplomatically that neither we have money to buy new planes nor anyone with state of the art tech is ready to sell us something with TOT.

then what we are doing?

we are like those poor people which with the arrival of winter goto "LANDA BAZAR" buy a used coat, get it dry cleaned and wear it with continously telling himself that its as good as new.

we are thinking of buying obsolete F15As (same is the case with refurbished F16s from 3rd parties)from the US(which ofcourse is not ready to sell these to us) and get them refurbished and put it against one of the best new fighters of our adversery.

we need to rise up men, we have to, for the sake of survival and honour.:pakistan:

Man, You have got the point when u quote F15 example with F16.
The only reason to buy refurbished F16, is beacuse its a tested single seat low cost tested machine than twin engined high cost F15s.

And we are rising from Mashaks--->K8s--->JF17s. Just wait and see

But US might sell it at cheap discounts specailly since they have grounded it for their use cuz they can't fix a hose in the plane lol

i think USAF should replace all of it's F-16s below block 52 standards and also all other non-super hornets and non f-25e strike eagles

and we should never acept them unless they are comiing for absolute free, and i can assure you, this is never going to happen!

regards!

its just like arguing over window shopping.....lets put 1st thing 1st.......................we are not going to have them! even with money let alone free:lol::lol::lol:

i think USAF should replace all of it's F-16s below block 52 standards and also all other non-super hornets and non f-25e strike eagles
So why are they developing JSF for? replacing raptors? C'mon man they are far more concerned about them than you are:coffee:

its just like arguing over window shopping.....lets put 1st thing 1st.......................we are not going to have them! even with money let alone free:lol::lol::lol:

actually i just wanted to make the point that PAF should not go for them even if they are offered. i agree that if we do put first thing first, we are not going to get them but then again if we go the other way around, if we have the option to get them we must not accept them at all as the US-Pakistan military ties have always brought us more harm then good!
i guess you get my point now!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom