What's new

The last days of Empire - London 2012 Openning Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a lot of people with a chip on their shoulders spouting racist bull here.

The opening ceremony in my opinion was brilliant. You guys can try and belittle it as much as you want, but in terms of exporting culture to the world, the British are in a league of their own.

why all of u r pocking them?.........those poor fellow...... don't remind them the reality at least for a single day. :)

Yes Beijing was the best. It was really not matching any Olympic ceremony. Giving the task to a film maker to make the script of Olympic? I think inside they already admit they are the loser.

We didn't try to beat Beijing. We did something completely different and I think Boyle did great.
It was a bit mad and uncoordinated at times but pretty good.

Yes Beijing was the best. It was really not matching any Olympic ceremony. Giving the task to a film maker to make the script of Olympic? I think inside they already admit they are the loser.

agreed. I also like the ones in Sydney and Athens.

We didn't try to beat Beijing. We did something completely different and I think Boyle did great.
It was a bit mad and uncoordinated at times but pretty good.

Boyle had just made an Slumdog Millionaire version of great Olympiad opening and he wasted all efforts put by Londoners and financial allocation.

agreed. I also like the ones in Sydney and Athens.

Boyle had just made an Slumdog Millionaire version of great Olympiad opening and he wasted all efforts put by Londoners and financial allocation.
Well what would you suggest he had done? He had a far smaller budget than Beijing so copying wouldn't have worked.
Everyone in Britain seemed to really like it while everyone outside seemed to hate it. I live in London and I don't think it was wasted.

I liked the Industrial revolution part, very dramatic!

Everyone in Britain seemed to really like it

who told you that? Exactly to the contrary, only Maxist Labour loves it.

while everyone outside seemed to hate it. I live in London and I don't think it was wasted.

Let me guess: You are a recent immigrant ( perhaps still ilegal) to the UK from India, and you live on govt benefits?

who told you that? Exactly to the contrary, only Maxist Labour loves it.

Let me guess: You are a recent immigrant ( perhaps still ilegal) to the UK from India, and you live on govt benefits?
Just the general mood on twitter recently. The fact that #proudtobebritish was trending means that a lot of people liked it. Fact.
Everyone I have spoken to liked it or thought it was better than they thought it was going to be.
But no, you the Chinese guy living in the Netherlands knows more about Britain than me. :no:
I'm British and have lived in London for my whole life, so really that was the worst guess ever:blink:

I liked the Industrial revolution part, very dramatic!

Same here.

It was so dramatic that those "Black Victorian Industrialists" took my breath away, after "Black Medieval English Villagers" of course... Being aware of this for the first time in my life I am still in awe, or perhaps I am just out of the fashion?

Weren't the inventions of Han Tang Song Dynasties also established by the African mercenaries, at least partially? D@rn those anti-Maxist Chinese didn't include these recognised icons in their part of ceremony coupled by, and flirting with, countless good-looking Han Chinese girls as the Brits have already shown the way by incessantly worshiping and ganster-rapping after so-called national treasure "musicians" with combined IQ of about a cucumber.

I liked the ceremony. It was quintessentially British! IMHO much much better than the plastic pomp and synthetic show of the last one.
As for that ranting racist east-asian bestard, let him gloat/wallow in his 'superior' IQ delusions. Surely with such high IQs people could have atleast understood the logic, no? Alas, just another brick in the useless and defunct great wall of china.

Just the general mood on twitter recently. The fact that #proudtobebritish was trending means that a lot of people liked it. Fact.
Everyone I have spoken to liked it or thought it was better than they thought it was going to be.
But no, you the Chinese guy living in the Netherlands knows more about the Britain than me. :no:
I'm British and have lived in London for my whole life, so really that was the worst guess ever:blink:

come off it. A paperwork or a certificate means nothing.

Lived in london for whole your life, say 17 or so years, in an isolated 3rd-world ethnic ghetto of yours surely.

Yeah just like home in a pit called Bombay?

I've been here at about 6. The Nederlanders are culturally almost identical from the real Englanders. Judging by what you wrote, I am more "indigenous" English surely, culture & value-wise, than you could ever become, since you have no clue whatsoever how a real patriotic English and Briton feels after this pathetic show.

come off it. A paperwork or a certificate means nothing.

Lived in london for whole your life, say 17 or so years, in an isolated 3rd-world ethnic ghetto of yours surely.

Yeah just like home in a pit called Bombay?

I've been here at about 6. The Nederlanders are culturally almost identical from the real Englanders. Judging by what you wrote, I am more "indigenous" English surely, culture & value-wise, than you could ever become, since you have no clue whatsoever how a real patriotic English and Briton feels after this pathetic show.
The parts in bold didn't make any sense.

I didn't see any East Asians until the athetes came in. Even though the reality is there are loads of East Asians on the streets in London. The truth is the West hates East Asians and fear us. But they depict harmony with blacks to defend against claims of racism. Ditto whenever you see TV / movie depictions of New York. There are loads of East Asians on the streets in real life, but never on TV / movie. It's because they hate us.

Same is true to a lesser degree for South Asians in the UK. There is a bit more exposure but relative to the actual population of South Asians it is deliberately supressed while blacks are played up. South Asians are considered a "moderate" threat compared to East Asians who are a "serious" threat.

The blacks are essential tools for the Jewish corporate elite, they basically use blacks as a tool against white western nations and to destroy advance western societies. This is why they are deliberately promoted and their image has been created for them; now I only watched glimpse of the London opening ceremony, I wasn't that interested and I was also at work. Though, these stupid Brits and whites need to realize interbreeding with this sub negroid race is not beneficial for Caucasoid people (not to mention the off-spring are generally hideous looking), personally it should be outlawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom