What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Frankly, we don't need a mediator here. If you know what I mean. ;)

We didn't need an Indian to start a thread on "Poverty in China" today either.

On topic, I would say that no country should interefere in the internal affairs of other countries.

The "Khalistan movement" seems to have died a while ago anyway.

Well i dont think there will be any problem in making Lahore the capital of Khalistan ...........i see lots of Pakistani friemds caring about our home land........now its time for Bharatis to act

We didn't need an Indian to start a thread on "Poverty in China" today either.

On topic, I would say that no country should interefere in the internal affairs of other countries.

The "Khalistan movement" seems to have died a while ago anyway.
Here you go Rafi...this statement coming from your brother..

look what evil Indians did to the poor Rafi..

33xdd83.jpg

Well i dont think there will be any problem in making Lahore the capital of Khalistan ...........i see lots of Pakistani friemds caring about our home land........now its time for Bharatis to act

by seeing Rafi ;)
PAkistanis seem to be ready to compromise Lahore by seeing Rafi ;)

The Thread Starter 'Khalistan Patriot' Just Creates a Thread About 'Khalistan' everytime But Never Replies Back :lol:

Yaar!! WHat the hell do PAkistanis have that we ll have an inferiority complex against them?? Oh yes-Terrorists..you got so many!!:lol:

Present day Pakistan is ant sized in front of present day India..

My dear indian inferiority ridden friend, you have to get absolution.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

look what evil Indians did to the poor Rafi..

33xdd83.jpg

He is your friend or relative??

My dear indian inferiority ridden friend, you have to get absolution.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

He is your friend or relative??

Ab to merko sharam aane lagi teri beijjati karte karte. terko kab aaegi bhai ?

The jackals are dalits like you, abused for a thousand years.

Actually most of early converts to Islam in the subcontinents were the Hindu low caste (makes me ashamed of the hindu caste structure) people who converted to escape the caste structure of Hinduism. But unfortunately got stuck in Islam also as lower caste individuals..

@ rafi
Still trolling!

Thoonga poriya, illa un appava koopidattuma?
(Sleep, else I'll call your dad!)

The face save I was talking about.. Like what was offered to Leonidas by Xerxes which he refused.. Unlike in ancient Pakistan I guess...:D

Do you have to say that ?

He is readily waiting with that video with the same old gramaphone composition saying , we were conver.....bla bl bla :D

Still trolling!

Thoonga poriya, illa un appava koopidattuma?
(Sleep, else I'll call your dad!)

Asking me ? I seem to be the only Tamil here apart from you ? :D

otha konha neram ivan kooda vilayaduvom boss.

Well = do remember the thousand years of losing ;)

We do.. And we lost your forefathers and their faith to the invaders. We still mourn your lack of resilience and loss of faith

Millions are though.

Indians forget that they were responsible for the formation of Deobandi extremism in Dar Uloom Deoband, Deoband UP, which serves as the ideological ammunition for the Taliban today. Not surprisingly, it was these Deoband extremists that opposed the formation of Pakistan; while Pakistan was (& still is) the hub of peaceful Barelvi Muslims & Sufi mystics.

Indians forget that they were responsible for the formation of Deobandi extremism in Dar Uloom Deoband, Deoband UP, which serves as the ideological ammunition for the Taliban today. Not surprisingly, it was these Deoband extremists that opposed the formation of Pakistan; while Pakistan was (& still is) the hub of peaceful Barelvi Muslims & Sufi mystics.

Hey man i did not know before you posted this that Deoband and bareilly have historical importance of this magnitude, Used to wonder why they are called deobandi and barelvi. :thank_you2:

Back
Top Bottom