What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

You just said Sufis converted most of the people in Pakistan, and you gave out this Barelvi movement. Makes no damn sense, when this movement was started in 1880s in INDIA. Not 1000 years ago when SUNNI Muslims invaded North western India. Barelvi was a Sunni Muslim movement also. And most of Pakistan are not even Sufis.

The people in the Indian subcontinent that got the worst of the slaughtering was Northwest and Northern India..

what kind of logic is that??????? i am very much attracted toward Sufism, i always feel good from inside when i listen to sufi songs but never ever not even once the thought of converting to islam crossed my mind.

Millions are though.

Considering the hubris on display by these converts, I think Hulagu and Genghis did a wonderful job out there in the Middle East.

Another indian with an inferiority complex, poor little hungry indians.

Poor little dentity-crisis ridden converts. :)

You just said Sufis converted most of the people in Pakistan, and you gave out this Barelvi movement. Makes no damn sense, when this movement was started in 1880s in INDIA. Not 1000 years ago when SUNNI Muslims invaded North western India. Barelvi was a Sunni Muslim movement also. And most of Pakistan are not even Sufis.

The people in the Indian subcontinent that got the worst of the slaughtering was Northwest and Northern India..

I am a Pakistani and can tell you that the majority of Pakistani Muslims are followers of the Sufi - the mystical part of Islam.

I am a Pakistani and can tell you that the majority of Pakistani Muslims are followers of the Sufi - the mystical part of Islam.

You are just confused.

sunni_shia_map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom