What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Yes, the history stands witness to their bravery. ;)

Do I have to tell you that it was a joke.

Every comer just rolled over these people. They were given a fight only in lands now in India. These people just rolled over and played dead throughout history or worse became mercenaries.

I know what he is going to come up with now..
He would now say they were not Pakistanis but Indians who got beaten throughout the history.

Yes, the history stands witness to their bravery. ;)

Do I have to tell you that it was a joke.

Every comer just rolled over these people. They were given a fight only in lands now in India. These people just rolled over and played dead throughout history or worse became mercenaries.

Why are you burning for, if you dare to come - we will sort it out :)

They will get that right, but they still hate india ;)

Im sure they love Khalistan with Lahore as capital. Poor guys cant even become Pm/Presidents. Talk of minority rights eh... shameful.

I know what he is going to come up with now..
He would now say they were not Pakistanis but Indians who got beaten throughout the history.

Of course, most of Pakistan has been Islamic for at least a millennium.

Thank you, by the way - my brother is married to a beautiful Sikh girl, who had to leave your side of the Punjab - when the insurgency was going on, we love that girl like our own. So I have the right to talk on these matters, because of our family connections. :)

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Not in the Punjab - they are very Patriotic Pakistani's and know how to fight.

Hindsight is 20-20
I am sure in 1960's Bengalis were also very loyal to Pakistan.. Before your govt pushed them away

Im sure they love Khalistan with Lahore as capital. Poor guys cant even become Pm/Presidents. Talk of minority rights eh... shameful.

What is really shameful is the state sanctioned genocide of 1984. When are the culprits going to be convicted.

Hindsight is 20-20
I am sure in 1960's Bengalis were also very loyal to Pakistan.. Before your govt pushed them away

Pakistani Punjabi are a different breed, we hate india from the inside out :)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Oh! I thought you meant the real Punjab..

ie Pakistan Punjab ;)

What is really shameful is the state sanctioned genocide of 1984. When are the culprits going to be convicted.

That is upto our Sikh PM to decide. But sad to know Sikhs cant even become PM in your country. :angry:

More Shia, Ahmedis, Sufis, Barelvis, tribals and even Punjabi Sunnis are being killed in Pakistan as we speak.

Yet these converts obsess with decades old events in India!

And they have been beaten up throughout the history. First by Invaders, then by India.

Yeah, poor weak indians - ruled by everyone - which person would like to be indian the most poor hungry nation in the world.

Pakistani Punjabi are a different breed, we hate india from the inside out :)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

ie Pakistan Punjab ;)

You dont need to repeat that in every other post.. Everybody knows it... and replies to you accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom