What's new

The Indian Army in Sri Lanka 1987-1990

according to indians!
just imagine the indians stillls worries about the 527 soldiers killed in kargil War
but no one gives out nothig about 1270 soldiers killed in 1987 accord

The IPKF suffered around 1,200 killed in action and several thousand wounded. The LTTE casualties are not known reliably but it is assumed that approximately 8000-11000 were killed and several thousand were injured.

So for every Indian soldier killed we slayed 8-10 Tamil Terrorists.

There are over 7 crore Tamil Terrorist in INDIA, are you ready to kill.

according to indians!
just imagine the indians stillls worries about the 527 soldiers killed in kargil War
no one talks about it because IPKF was a mistake.
where are Kargil was not our mistake. these two incidents can not be taken synonimously

There are over 7 crore Tamil Terrorist in INDIA, are you ready to kill.

No , There are 7 crore tamils in India.Not all of them support LTTE.

Even most who have sympathy for LTTE , just give moral support and not material support.

Anyone who gives material support is a terrorist.

no one talks about it because IPKF was a mistake.
where are Kargil was not our mistake. these two incidents can not be taken synonimously

IPKF was a mistake but we do care about our soldiers who died there.

We have not forgotten them , never will.

Even most who have sympathy for LTTE , just give moral support and not material support.

We have not forgotten them , never will

Well said on both the points. :tup:

IPKF became a mistake because Rajiv didnt signed the contract on the right time.
1987 sri lankan people generally hated Rajiv and India after operation Poomalai.
If IPKF formed in 2000 after defeating Sri Lankan forces in Second Battle of Elephant Pass, as for now every Sri Lankan will consider Indians as our major allie.

At least from now after Tamil Tigers got a$$ kicked by our forces, TN should respect us! Stop just bugging around!

At least from now after Tamil Tigers got a$$ kicked by our forces, TN should respect us! Stop just bugging around!

They will respect you when you will start giving respect to your tamil citizens .

I will give material support, what can you do? try come and kill me.
If you think that North INDIA is INDIA, then we are ready to liberate from INDIA, try and do what you can

support you for what? so that you can rape my sisters and kill my brothers. GO TO HELL
and remember how many times your army got a$$ kicked. the future we will not battle you in a battle field, we will in the Global political field

If you think that North INDIA is INDIA, then we are ready to liberate from INDIA, try and do what you can

Can you see my location ?? I am from kerala.

If you give material support to a banned terrorist organisation , then you will be arrested.

No , you will never be able to liberate from India .

support you for what? so that you can rape my sisters and kill my brothers. GO TO HELL
and remember how many times your army got a$$ kicked. the future we will not battle you in a battle field, we will in the Global political field
Hahaha! :cheesy: another LTTE muskeeter ! go on! go on!

If you give material support to a banned terrorist organisation , then you will be arrested.

this is only a bug from your country!
with people having attitudes like these your country will never show off!

who are you to talk about Tamils or for Tamils, you care about your state and we know what to do

who are you to talk about Tamils or for Tamils, you care about your state and we know what to do

What can you do ?? ........ Nothing .

If you so care for tamils , why didn't you go and joined LTTE .

i think this is a multimedia and photoes threat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

according to indians!

Human mind remembers the most recent.

What can you do ?? ........ Nothing .

If you so care for tamils , why didn't you go and joined LTTE .
if you talk about nationalism, ect. first start practicing that at home by honoring the Central Mulaiperiyar commetee recomendations and that of Suprem Courts order, then we can talk about we Tamils being law abiding by what INDIA as a country enforces upon Tamils in Tamil related issue.

No muskeeters for LTTE even

yeah ! this supposed to be! but the admins didnt allow me 2
:tdown:

mind hmmm but wonder why they are not giving out!

remember the Channel 4 footage of how your army inteligence raped and loaded a truck full of Tamil women after and during the war.
you and your race will be considered one of the biggest shames to Human Civilization

Back
Top Bottom