What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

And why are China and Pakistan good friends? Maybe because you want to control all of asia, China = e.asia and Pakistan = s.asia.

Yes my debates are dropping to ur level now.

This is your defense? Too bad. I can tell you, because of mutual interests and respect, China and Pakistan are good friends.

Try dreaming while sleeping , if allowed to.. Its a human nature.

Yes, I agree, but do not dream when you do not sleep.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

please elaborate

Can I refuse? Because it is a sense in PDF, if you do not know, that's your problem, not my problem.

You have to worry about your own Jasmine revolution first. :coffee:
hehe, Viêt people worry more about China's invasion than thinking of Jasmine revolution , only when SCS(east sea) belong to VN so may be revolution happend bcz we won't worry about China any more , we have to find some thing else to do :P

Call VN if poor Chinese dare to robe your money , we will protect you well :lol:
huzihaidao12 said:
Of course, even if it has an armed uprising, you still tell me that Indians like their "ticket", you ask the Indians about their own views on the "vote", then open your mouth, ok?
USA will help India to stop revolution....untill China collapse :P

Why so?

You guys dont sleep... like robots?:what:
don't be ignorant benny don't you know they work 16 hours a shift in their concentration camp like factories where they produce cheap bio-hazardous products ? remaining 8 hours they spend on internet spreading false ccp propaganda, so extra income and they super rich. so why bother sleeping and losing money ?

Incidentally, how many Indians live in a dream, you are so ignorant of own country?

Yes, I agree, but do not dream when you do not sleep.

few days ago ,u ppl used to say that its day dream that india will take any step against china.
u ppl used to talk in terms of missiles on india:lol:

now india took step in south china sea...now u cant say about dreams;)

hehe, Viêt people worry more about China's invasion than thinking of Jasmine revolution , only when SCS(east sea) belong to VN so may be revolution happend bcz we won't worry about China any more , we have to find some thing else to do :P

USA will help India to stop revolution....untill China collapse :P

Your dreams are always more, but this time, it is best to determine it is not a dream.

few days ago ,u ppl used to say that its day dream that india will take any step against china.
u ppl used to talk in terms of missiles on india:lol:

now india took step in south china sea...now u cant say about dreams;)

Well, as long as you prepare, you do what you want, just a suggestion, to distinguish between reality or a dream, this time, India really need to consider.

A lot of angry Chinese on a thread about Vietnam and India.

This just shows how worried they are, hence they on this thread.

Your dreams are always more, but this time, it is best to determine it is not a dream.
any way, NUke war won't happend bcz Rich Chinese don't wanna die, that means CHina surely can not defeat VN , so all we need to do now is just sit and wait until China Jasmine revolution happend :coffee:

A lot of angry Chinese on a thread about Vietnam and India.

This just shows how worried they are, hence they on this thread.

It should be said, it is worth attention, but you should consider more realistic, India have any capacity to the South China Sea? There is no real meaning But China has sufficient means to fight back for India's intervention, I said to carefully consider this time.

Back
Top Bottom