What's new

The humble samosa in Pakistan gets Supreme Court verdict

Samosa and chicken Kachoori is very costly now.Potato Samosa is 10Rs per piece but how the hell chicken Kachoori is 60 Rs per piece.:hitwall::hitwall:
Allu samosau should be around 7-8 Rs per piece and price of chicken kachoori should around 35-40 Rs per piece.
Shopkeepers are keeping huge profit margin.
I don't how it is in Pindi but here it's 7 rupees a Samosa

Samosa and chicken Kachoori is very costly now.Potato Samosa is 10Rs per piece but how the hell chicken Kachoori is 60 Rs per piece.:hitwall::hitwall:
Allu samosau should be around 7-8 Rs per piece and price of chicken kachoori should around 35-40 Rs per piece.
Shopkeepers are keeping huge profit margin.

That is insane price per piece.

The SC should be better of regularizing prices of Water, flour, wheat and rice rather than samosa.

The SC should be better of regularizing prices of Water, flour, wheat and rice rather than samosa.
SC does not regulate price of any commodity, they just gave a verdict that 'govt' cant regulate the price of samosa.
Which means market will decide the price.
I am against govt regulating price of water(?), flour, wheat etc, they should focus on taking action against cartels/hoarders, so that market can function normally.

It is a waste of the SC's time, but it points out the hopeless situation in the Pakistani legal system. If the low order legal framework functioned properly, these things would be handled at that level. As it is, nobody wants to take responsibility, everybody passes the buck and it all piles up at the SC.

why dont you sell smosa for 6 rs ?

Last year too when the oligarchy of politicians raised sugar prices, eventually it was SC who stabled the prices, thought the govt went defiant in that too.

the problem is when the governments fail to function or try to impose nonsense demands, people are gonna react, who else would stop the magistrates from forcing them to sell Samosa for Rs 6 when its selling price is 15 Rs.

I mean seriously give subsidy and they may even sell it for Rs 6. but forcing them is nonsense. atleast the Supreme court is somewhat doing all the jobs...

SC does not regulate price of any commodity, they just gave a verdict that 'govt' cant regulate the price of samosa.
Which means market will decide the price.
I am against govt regulating price of water(?), flour, wheat etc, they should focus on taking action against cartels/hoarders, so that market can function normally.

My bad.

I said water because in water shortages, the tanker mafias and all these people suddenly raise the prices, out of nowhere, and charge at will.

Welcome to Pakistan where courts acquit known terrorist leaders and regulate prices of snack foods. There are over 1.4 Million pending cases but who gives a hoot as long as the court is being unbiased with their holiness, the samosa makers

Wrong- SC has not acquitted terrorists... its lack of evidence, but who stops Army from killing known terrorists when it is free to abduct or kill any political activist or leader ??? oh yes I remember its army's assets...

and info about pending cases is also wrong- who gave it, Mubashar Lucqman?

Must be an old news because for last few years samosa is costing 12-15 rupees per piece constantly . i can't remember when i last time bought samosa in 6 rupees, may be in school when i was in 5th 0r 6th standard

BTW SC apart but doesnot NDTV has anything worthy to report , why wasting time on samosa story, seems like impressed with SC act and following the path covering samosa stories

Wats next !!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

If your eyes are in order you can have a glimpse back at the news and see its your super great NDTV in the source line, so should i say same for your country :smokin:

6 rs is the price govt is trying to enforce, which SC has rejected.

Back
Top Bottom