What's new

The Gurgaon story: A mirror to India's growth

One of the Most Expensive Hotels in India - The Oberoi, Gurgaon, voted world's leading luxury hotel by World Travel Awards, 2011

oberoi%20gurgaon.bmp

007216-13-Hotel-Exterior.jpg

007216-11-Exterior_Facade.jpg

007216-22-24%20hour-Spa-Suite.jpg

007216-10-_Belvedere.jpg

The-Oberoi-Gurgaon-NewDelhi%2Bliving%2Bwall%2Band%2Bpool.jpeg

lobby-with-staff1.jpg

oberoi-gurgaon-0024.jpg

007216-09-Exterior.jpg

Gurgaon is more advanced city than bangalore,noida and delhi that i have ever seen.

I lived in Gurgaon 3 years and really it is much better than mumbai and banglore. there is Metro, malls and very much better mix food (north indian/souh indian/punjabi)

Its a hub of real estate in India. When rates of a particular property increase by over 2000% in span of 8-9 years, what else u expect. Average prices of residential area on Golf Course road is easily one of the costliest in Asia.

I guess the mistakes that happened in developing Gurgaon will not happen in DMIC cities. Amitabh kanth, the chief project anager of DMIC talks about developing the basic infra first and then putting up buildings and factories. They are spending 5 billion$ just to develop the basic sewage stuff. We need atleast 40 more Gurgaon like cities in next 20 years to call ourselves the world's second or 3rd largest economy. Its a distant dream for now.

DMIC Plenary Session - Amitabh Kant - IJGPS 2011 - YouTube

Gurgaon is more advanced city than bangalore,noida and delhi that i have ever seen.

No,Baanglore is currently advanced but the progress made by Gurgaon is great. I,originally belongs to New Delhi and i know how this rural area of Haryana has been converted to this type of modern city in time of few years. This is a thread for those who only sees slums in India, but they will not comment on this thread as they have been burnt in jealousy. i am talking abour PAKISTANIS

Anyone who has lived in Gurgaon would be laughing there a$$ off after reading this thread.It is the most unplanned city in the world roads are broken, garbage littered all over the place,irregular water supply and the sewage system is ill planed :)

DLF made a lot of money selling shiny buildings with no basic infrastructure for living.

You guys are morons. YOu missed the entire point of the article which was the incompetence of our govt.

Chidambaram said: "Why should capital gains be not taxed, if salaries can be taxed? Every kind of income must be taxed, save some exceptional cases."

Yet the MFer does nothing about money parked in foreign banks.

I have been to Gurgaon, but have never found it same like pictures posted here. It seems like I need to visit this place again.

Anyone who has lived in Gunrgaon would be laughing there a$$ off after reading this thread.It is the most unplanned city in the world roads are broken, garbage littered all over the place,irregular water supply and the sewage system is ill planed :)

DLF made a lot of money selling shiny buildings with no basic infrastructure for living.

Some one with sense atleast
Gunrgaon is shithole

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom