What's new

THE GREAT INDIAN RAPE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya1989

Reaction score
EVERY NOW AND THEN SOME MEMBERS ARE BUSY POSTING RAPE/MOLESTED CASE ABOUT INDIA AS IN THEIR COUNTRY RAPE DOES NOT OCCUR. THAT'S WHY I OPENED A NEW THREAD AND POST AS MANY AS YOU CAN. THANKS

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf-2.html#post4321405

EVERY NOW AND THEN SOME MEMBERS ARE BUSY POSTING RAPE/MOLESTED CASE ABOUT INDIA AS IN THEIR COUNTRY RAPE DOES NOT OCCUR. THAT'S WHY I OPENED A NEW THREAD AND POST AS MANY AS YOU CAN. THANKS

Why shouldn't each incident be posted separately?

Refer Posts 63 & 64 in link below :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf-2.html#post4321405

nice thread please do post news about latest rapes in india.....:smokin:

@third eye if these are banned topics why people again and again posting rape cases happening in india. this is a social issue nothing to do with defence of a nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
@third eye if these are banned topics why people again and again posting rape cases happening in india. this is a social issue nothing to do with defence of a nation.

Lack of enforcement perhaps ?
@WebMaster : Can we have your views please ?

Can we just use it as a system of measurement? Take this thread for instance. I rate it 2 out of 5 rapes, the formatting is what molested me most...

i am seek all of this. @mods please look at this. we need your views on this matter.

There's a sticky "Acts of terrorism in Pakistan" thread, but Indians don't get the same satisfaction unless they open a new thread for every incident that takes place.....suffice to say, others will pay you back in the same coin.

yes you can if you want perverse enjoyment.

What about highlighting injustices against women so that awareness increases and people take some action?

Does anyone have a good solid argument why the truth about rapes should be hidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom