What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Absolutely. I feel privileged to be an Indian. The best honor possible.

Now go and graze where you are told to. ;)

Else the white flag will change to red. You know what it means? ;)
LOL at the hindu going into a self-delusion frenzy. Tell me how much you love living in a third world hole? You are proud of india's national beverage? You are proud of 800 years of Hindu Kush from Central Asian conquerors? What about india are you proud of -- your divine animal, that we eat?

Each and every statement of yours is factually correct. I came across this wonderful chart that goes on to show the massacres and genocides in NYTimes and am posting it here.
06atrocities_timeline-popup.jpg

In fact, if you go to see it, the worst massacres in Human history have come through Genghis Khan, the An Lushan Rebellion, the Xin Dynasty and so on. Of course, Mao Zedong was a champion in his own right in this population control dynamic. In other words, if at any instance of time, people have been massacred like sheep, then it has been the Chinese. I see a good precedent here of happening in the future too.
LOL.......... more indian self-delusion.......... what does Genghis Khan have to do with China? I didn't know Mughal Empire was in China. But I heard the Mughal Empire turned hindus into slaves in their own country.

Do you know what "Middle East slave trade" means? Guess who are the indigenous people that made Arab slave traders the most money?

For the last 1000 years of history, whenever hindus in the subcontinent get uppity, one of its neighbors comes in and restores balance to the population. This is a great tradition that humanity should carry on well into the future.

brother ignore him and dont go to his level

What a great value add by a lackey.

Does the lackey know the Chin have a "negative perception" of you as a Muslim and as a Pakistani.

Conversion doesn't change history.

And identity.

The wannabes will remain in their stupor and self loathing and be content just being two bit lackeys that are ignored even by the ones they are lackeys of.

Each and every statement of yours is factually correct. I came across this wonderful chart that goes on to show the massacres and genocides in NYTimes and am posting it here.
06atrocities_timeline-popup.jpg

In fact, if you go to see it, the worst massacres in Human history have come through Genghis Khan, the An Lushan Rebellion, the Xin Dynasty and so on. Of course, Mao Zedong was a champion in his own right in this population control dynamic. In other words, if at any instance of time, people have been massacred like sheep, then it has been the Chinese. I see a good precedent here of happening in the future too.

I know mate.

I actually have sympathy with the Chinese as they have suffered at the hands of barbarians as parts of India have (the worst sufferrs are Af - Pak parts which have lost their culture and religion for the most part, even worst they have lost their identity).

Again, most Chin (like most people around the world) are at the receiving end of the situation and have no power to change it.

I have contempt only for the little chest thumping midget clowns. Not the ordinary Chinese. They are generally nice people from all my personal experience.

LOL at the hindu going into a self-delusion frenzy. Tell me how much you love living in a third world hole? You are proud of india's national beverage? You are proud of 800 years of Hindu Kush from Central Asian conquerors? What about india are you proud of -- your divine animal, that we eat?

My little clown, you are a shame. Now go and eat the dog's tasty part.

You don't know shyt of history after centuries of being force fed the opium.

You are obviously still high on that stuff.

LOL.......... more indian self-delusion.......... what does Genghis Khan have to do with China? I didn't know Mughal Empire was in China. But I heard the Mughal Empire turned hindus into slaves in their own country.

Do you know what "Middle East slave trade" means? Guess who are the indigenous people that made Arab slave traders the most money?

For the last 1000 years of history, whenever hindus in the subcontinent get uppity, one of its neighbors comes in and restores balance to the population. This is a great tradition that humanity should carry on well into the future.

You sense of inadequacy at being a midget buffoon continues to be fun.

You are a true zombie. In the best tradition.

india was made slaves by the whites centuries ago and are still slaves of the whites.

many people were made slaves by the whites, but now some are moving past that.

Africa is showing record growth and may become one of the largest economies within 30 years.

perception is also very important. why do people believe this, even if it is false? we ask that question of ourselves.
AGain you are speaking about a country that i am sure you didn't know anything about
and you were never there
I am quite laughing when someone explains to the Indians what is India instead of them.
Only very stupid people don't know how stupid they are.

AGain you are speaking about a country that i am sure you didn't know anything about
and you were never there
I am quite laughing when someone explains to the Indians what is India instead of them.
Only very stupid people don't know how stupid they are.

At this point, it is your country that is behaving like the most stupid.

And you are being incredibly stupid with your ignorant post.

Let us not forget Saddam's favorite quote, attributed to Khairallah Talfah; “Three Whom God Should Not Have Created: Persians, Jews, and Flies . ....

Needless to say, I didn't agree with him at that time.

Some people recently are causing me to do a rethink about at least one. ;)

many people were made slaves by the whites, but now some are moving past that.

Africa is showing record growth and may become one of the largest economies within 30 years.

in defence of their american masters these indias are very good at derailing the discussions lets get back on topic and talk about the inevitable demise of the US dollar and ignor indian trolls

China won 51 gold medals in 2008 OLYMPIC GAMES (Rank 1)

USA 36 gold medals
Russia 23
UK 19
Germany 16
Australia 14
S.Korea 13
Japan 9
Italy 8
France 7
India won 1 gold medal in 2008 OLYMPIC GAMES (Rank 96)

:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom