What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

iran has also decided to trade its oil using non-dollars.

The Tehran Oil Bourse (TOB) was designed to achieve that precisely: an oil trading market not denominated in dollars.

However, it has been trading at miniscule volumes, if at all, without impacting global oil trade in any significant manner.

The Tehran Oil Bourse (TOB) was designed to achieve that precisely: an oil trading market not denominated in dollars.

However, it has been trading at miniscule volumes, if at all, without impacting global oil trade in any significant manner.

But our position is that its going to be slow process. but it is the beggining of the end for the unipolar world that we know.

But our position is that its going to be slow process. but it is the beggining of the end for the unipolar world that we know.

A unipolar world cannot last forever, I agree. However, it is not going to be as quick as is sometimes portrayed here, that is all. If by "slow" you mean several decades at least, then I could agree with you too.

I put two articles up. One from 2010 one from 15th Dec on this thread. US dollar will not fall overnight its going to be a ongoing process untill it hits the tipping point

As long as oil is bought and sold in dollars the USD is going no where just my opinion

As long as oil is bought and sold in dollars the USD is going no where just my opinion

true, but the USD is not immune from devaluation, and even printing will not shield the populace from inflation as the beneficiaries of the printing will be the ones closest to the printing press, so to speak - the banks and the government.

As the USD prints more, the price of oil skyrockets, but salaries will not skyrocket as each additional printing has more and more of its value lost to devaluation and to keep banks stable. Indeed, average salaries are decreasing in the US. The relative price of oil will then rise quickly, with disastrous consequences for the US economy, as it is more oil dependent than any other on earth with lower marginal utility for oil than almost any economy on earth.

It has been estimated that the US economy cannot avoid recession if oil breaks 110 USD per barrel. Right now Brent crude is trading at 105.09. The closer the price is to 110 USD per barrel, the worse the US economy does.

the dollar will fall within 10 years.
sentiment changes very quickly.

once china starts using yuan for trade and expands its bond market, others will have choices other than the dollar.

once central banks use yuan as reserves, then it wont be long.

the entire american empire is propped up by the dollar being the reserver currency.

u can see more countries starting to use their own currencies for bilateral trade.
if oil exporters such as iran, venezuela, nigeria, russia start using non-dollars for oil payments, look out.
inflation will increase in the US.

nigeria has talked about having 10% of its reserves in yuan and even stated it might accept yuan for its oil payments to china.

if this kind of thing accelerates, dollar will come under pressure.
and watch the US bond market, its in a bubble.

These chinese guys are so naive to believe whatever lies their Party feeds them. You guys should really read from what the free world has to say to open your eyes to the reality.

I read the BBC, CNN, the Economist, the Financial Times, and the Wall Street Journal.

Tell me which one of those is "Chinese propaganda"? :lol:

Should i convert my $ to euro now?
I guess U shold convert 70% to gold and silver and 15% to Yuan and rest whatever is in your daily need...cuz even the world war happens U not gonna loose ure wealth...but the paper currency will loose all its value andwill go rubbish.....:smokin:

These chinese guys are so naive to believe whatever lies their Party feeds them. You guys should really read from what the free world has to say to open your eyes to the reality.

If you did so you will find out that China's own currency is worthless and needs to be pegged to the dollar to derive its value. I am sure you noobs didnt know this and are jumping with joy dreaming about dollars collapse. Before you wish for that, make sure to ask the dear Party to assign some real value to Chinese peoples holdings, unless you wanna go back and live like a sick man again.

Oh wait!!! The assets of Chinas banks aren't owned by the Chinese, they belong to the party, just like the army isn't chinas, its the partys army :lol:

lmao why is the RMB increasing in value vs the dollar? why is gold appreciating vs the dollar?

maybe you should stop getting your *** kicked by stone age cavemen and being unable to stop 84 of your citizens from being brutally slaughtered by Mexican drug dealers and can't lift a finger.

If you did so you will find out that China's own currency is worthless and needs to be pegged to the dollar to derive its value. I am sure you noobs didnt know this and are jumping with joy dreaming about dollars collapse. Before you wish for that, make sure to ask the dear Party to assign some real value to Chinese peoples holdings, unless you wanna go back and live like a sick man again.

Oh wait!!! The assets of Chinas banks aren't owned by the Chinese, they belong to the party, just like the army isn't chinas, its the partys army :lol:

Doublefacepalm.jpg

predictions again. Let's wait and watch. Shall we?

We had a long and heated discussions on "predictions" some time back ;)

A unipolar world cannot last forever, I agree. However, it is not going to be as quick as is sometimes portrayed here, that is all. If by "slow" you mean several decades at least, then I could agree with you too.

nope i mean dollar will be gone within 10 years or so. We are already heading into a multipolar world mark my words china and russia will flex their muscle soon enough just watch and learn chgeng

nope i mean dollar will be gone within 10 years or so. We are already heading into a multipolar world mark my words china and russia will flex their muscle soon enough just watch and learn chgeng

I sense a cold war brewing up between these two giants in future.

USA is the best

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Russia is an evil country, Russia is our enemy as such and not specific malicious rascals on the throne, and not even a specific sociopolitical structure. Russia is and will remain the Evil under all regimes and rulers.

Back
Top Bottom