What's new

The First Human To Fly Was A Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people might think its a joke but its actually true...
i remember last year or so there was a display about a arab aviator from 16th-17th century, in ROM. (royal ontario museum)

for all MUSLIM'S and Pakistani's must watch these video's

Last edited by a moderator:
You think he was the first man to fly..please check this out!! Vimana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:toast_sign:

Vimāna (Sanskrit: विमान) is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.
A study by aeronautical and mechanical engineering at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 1974 concluded that the aircraft described in the text were "poor concoctions" and that the author showed complete lack of understanding of aeronautics.

not talking about mythical flying machines... were talking about real flying machines...

Vimāna (Sanskrit: विमान) is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.
A study by aeronautical and mechanical engineering at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 1974 concluded that the aircraft described in the text were "poor concoctions" and that the author showed complete lack of understanding of aeronautics.

not talking about mythical flying machines... were talking about real flying machines...
We are talking about the idea
that urged man to fly like a bird and latter on tempt him to design various machines for this purpose:bounce:
it is no doubt that The Muslim scientist was the first who tried that idea , and he do was able to take a whole round of the city in his flight
My dear fellows , These are the ideas that resuts into a Real thing and the Creator of an Idea should be Respected :tongue:

I thought it was icarus and daedalus..

Lol, the other time this thread was started I put that too...Daedalus even acheived solar orbit!

(PS. one thing that makes a scientific discovery is if it can be repeated...I will fly in a Wright bros plane...will you glue wings on your shoes and jump off a building?)

As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter whether it was a Muslim, Hindu, Christian or Jew! Period!
thinking-009.GIF

the title should be the first msn to fly was turkish not muslims. This habbit of bringing religion onto everything is not good. religion is a private matter and should be kept that way .

Maybe such news should be posted in a new Muslim Aviation section instead of Military Aviation.

Why can't people keep science and religion separate?

Ottoman Empire at their peak had the best frigates, best science and best government system in place

But the Empire grew too big - and could not handlle population rise

Maybe such news should be posted in a new Muslim Aviation section instead of Military Aviation.

because according to islam science and religion go hand in hand.... religion is such a huge part of a muslims life that its hard to keep it out of anything. islam is a way of life more than anything.

Looks odd , the thread title.:rolleyes:

I wont be surprised if someone comes with titles "first tank, first tennis ball was build by a christian, first kungfu artist was a buddist sort of threads.".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom