What's new

The Final Warning for India

truthseer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China on Thursday cautioned India against any “unilateral” attempt to pursue oil exploration in the disputed South China Sea, saying that it is opposed to nations outside the region intervening in the disputed area.
“China opposes any unilateral oil and gas exploration activities in disputed areas in the South China Sea and hopes relevant countries respect China’s sovereignty and national interests, as well as the efforts of countries within the region to resolve disputes through bilateral negotiations,” Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei said.
Mr Lei was reacting to Navy chief Admiral D.K. Joshi’s remarks that Indian Navy was prepared to deploy vessels to the South China Sea to defend India’s economic interests there.
National security adviser Shivshankar Menon said that Amiral Joshi’s remarks were misrepresented.
The reporting on Joshi’s remarks amounted to stretching the truth, Mr Menon said, while wrapping up his three-day visit here. He said Chinese side have not raised the issue with him during the talks.
While reporting Mr Joshi’s remarks, state-run Global Times said India is not a direct claimant of disputed islands in the South China Sea, but a deal signed by the Indian explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) and Vietnam in October last year to explore the oil and gas block in the disputed waters has sparked a diplomatic row between Beijing and New Delhi.
It's finally time, it's finally time :D I want in on the slaughter :D

It's getting clear now the PLA is now getting ready for action. I've never seen this much talk about war as we are seeing now, previously warnings were just given to chase away, but the chatter is getting serious. Xi ordered the military to be ready for combat. This is the equivalent of Nehru doing his forward policy and china gave a final warning. Nehru didn't listen, then the 1962 pummelling took place. India to this day live in absolute fear and paranoia. China didn't just whoop their a$$, but its was a psychological disintegration of India. I really hope India follows up with its military threats, I cannot wait for the PLA to absolutely ooze the goo of the Indian military by making a mockery of the Indian military once again.

It's getting clear now the PLA is now getting ready for action. I've never seen this much talk about war as we are seeing now, previously warnings were just given to chase away, but the chatter is getting serious. Xi ordered the military to be ready for combat. This is the equivalent of Nehru doing his forward policy and china gave a final warning. Nehru didn't listen, then the 1962 pummelling took place. India to this day live in absolute fear and paranoia. China didn't just whoop their a$$, but its was a psychological disintegration of India. I really hope India follows up with its military threats, I cannot wait for the PLA to absolutely ooze the goo of the Indian military by making a mockery of the Indian military once again.

And then you will wake up with wet pants while saying...

draft_lens19291059module157977338photo_1332860585_0_.jpg

Is it the first final warning or the last final warning?

Actually, its first third class last warning.

Serious question: Are Maoists going to support China or is China too capitalist for their taste?

Serious question: Are Maoists going to support China or is China too capitalist for their taste?

Maoist aren't anti India, they're anti imperialistic government. If any foreign force attacks, they'll be the first one to raise their arms against the enemy.

Actually, its first third class last warning.

Damn! That means we'll have to tolerate more such mouth farts. :sad:

Its not more than Hot Air from the Chinese Side. I wonder why do they have to issue warning for Indian Navy's presence in Vietnam's Waters? If they have the right to come and explore the Indian Ocean, India too has the right to have a presence in the south china sea.

Back
Top Bottom