What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately india doesn't have any thermonuclear weapons (only WW2 atomic weapons) and no missile delivery systems. China can drop on new delhi "the radiance of a thousand suns bursting at once into the sky, like the splendor of the mighty one."

China is the reincarnation of the Destroyer Lord! :lol:

I hope there will be no need of it, China can defeat India with conventional weapons, and i also don't want nukes to be used. I love bollywood actresses:smitten:

China must ensure that this is last fight in region and Indian Union must be disintegrated, So that we can stop investing in arms and utilize this money somewhere else

what the hell is "Indian Union"??? :rofl: :rofl:

by the way..giving "Supari" for us?? :lol:

Chinese are peaceful nation and will try to achieve her goals peacefully with minimum damage to civilian

So, finally you understood the Chinese intention.........beware.....

Building a railroad to transport heavy weaponry directly into Pakistan, taking control of a port......these are not good signs for Pakistan......

this thread is just useless... It is waste of time to read the thread.. Sino you dissapointed, you havent posted one big missile, one small missile, one damaged city....

India is not giving USA any strategic position,from where they'll poke you guys...we still believe in non-alignment..

india at the moment is already being groomed by the usa to confront china. and india's non-alignment policy seems to follow the usa's agenda on dominating asia quite well, in this case, taking down china and consolidating their control over asia. china will have no choice but to confront india directly and make it an example for everyone to see. at the same time the pla will gain much valuable combat experience.

:tup:

india at the moment is already being groomed by the usa to confront china. and india's non-alignment policy seems to follow the usa's agenda on dominating asia quite well, in this case, taking down china and consolidating their control over asia. china will have no choice but to confront india directly and make it an example for everyone to see. at the same time the pla will gain much valuable combat experience.

:tup:

I think before china moves...India US and Japan should take china out...much to the relief of other nations which can grow peacefully. I can only Imagine china spraying its nuke as it goes down guns blazing.

So, finally you understood the Chinese intention.........beware.....

Building a railroad to transport heavy weaponry directly to Pakistan, taking control of a port......these are not good signs for Pakistan......

They will require transit for supplies to their troops in dilli, and on the way we will teach our Chinese brothers Punjabi and Urdu so they can at-least communicate with ex-indians

10 day's after

China's ultimate warning to India.

I am scared :blink:

So a Nuke night yellow cake dinner is all setup.Candles(missiles) ,cold drinks(navies) ,desserts(diplomacy) everything is well arranged.Sorry for being late,i was busy in getting updates regarding the rescue mission.

How many more should get ready for this sacrifice before the adrenaline rush of our warmongers gets settled.Millions?

This dinner will cost me lot ,man i'm out of here.

I think before china moves...India US and Japan should take china out...much to the relief of other nations which can grow peacefully. I can only Imagine china spraying its nuke as it goes down guns blazing.

which do you think has a more likely chance of happening, china and pakistan taking out india or india/us/japan attacking china?

and how likely would usa or japan come to rescue india once bombs starts flying?

USA will not risk it's trade and economic ties with China :disagree:

So a Nuke night yellow cake dinner is all setup.Candles(missiles) ,cold drinks(navies) ,desserts(diplomacy) everything is well arranged.Sorry for being late,i was busy in getting updates regarding the rescue mission.

How many more should get ready for this sacrifice before the adrenaline rush of our warmongers gets settled.Millions?

This dinner will cost me lot ,man i'm out of here.

No - Dear i am convincing Chinese brothers to disintegrate Indian Union without using nukes, China can teach India lesson with her conventional weapons. :china::pakistan:

enemies no :no: but lot's of Machar we have.:cheesy:

Sala aik machar admi ko hijra bana daita hai :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom