What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Chinese latest fighter jet pic. has bean leaked.......

Awesome......innovative tech.......good going China.......:tup:

Harry Spotter has spotted Delhi...currently flying at mach 2.

So time has come to introduce him to PLA :lol:

border.jpg

if hostilities break out between china and india -- india's 1st move would not be fighting back but crying for neo-colonial master usa to save them. will usa come and rescue their little step child? or will the little step child be forced to take the punishment?

in a conventional war, the indian army would be annihilated. india would also not risk to use the nuclear option as china would have the upper hand with with missiles that can rain all over the indian capital in a matter of minutes. pakistan may also take this opportunity reclaim their land stolen by india. this would be a great opportunity for china to test out our new weapon platforms and systems as well as gain real combat experience.

good luck india!

By reading this article …It is understood that…how sick minded these Chinese are... and even senior Pakistani guys are supporting them for this act… Site admin guys should have behaved sensible.

if hostilities break out between china and india -- india's 1st move would not be fighting back but crying for neo-colonial master usa to save them. will usa come and rescue their little step child? or will the little step child be forced to take the punishment?

in a conventional war, the indian army would be annihilated. india would also not risk to use the nuclear option as china would have the upper hand with with missiles that can rain all over the indian capital in a matter of minutes. pakistan may also take this opportunity reclaim their stolen land. this would be a great a great opportunity for china to test out our new weapon platforms and systems as well as gain real combat experience.
I agree. A war with india is a great opportunity for China to test out our new weapons. It's like what USA did to Iraq in 1991 Desert Storm and to Serbia in 1999 air strikes.

I agree. A war with india is a great opportunity for China to test out our new weapons. It's like what USA did to Iraq in 1991 Desert Storm and to Serbia in 1999 air strikes.

What for mere tests you guys want to throw your country 5o years back? Most insane comment i have read in this forum i must admit.

What for mere tests you guys want to throw your country 5o years back? Most insane comment i have read in this forum i must admit.

New weapons ???? Do you have any :lol:

I thought you only copy others hardware

The next war will be completely one-sided just like the 1962 spanking, but this time it won't be just infantry attacks on the border like 1962, it will be J-10 air strikes on new delhi and T-99G armored thrusts into IOK, punjab state, haryana and new delhi as well.

india won't survive in one piece after a war with China :lol:

LOL at malnurished indian with inferiority complex.

I thought your weapons are well tested on innocent tibetians and uighers !!

The next war will be completely one-sided just like the 1962 spanking, but this time it won't be just infantry attacks on the border like 1962, it will be J-10 air strikes on new delhi and T-99G armored thrusts into IOK, punjab state, haryana and new delhi as well.

india won't survive in one piece after a war with China :lol:

With those junk like J10 you dream to win a war ????

Yes ...Even we want to do the same.

Yes, but apparently they don't test their weapons [or any hardware for that matter], to save costs and save it for actual wars to test them, again a cost saving initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom