What's new

The empire strikes: back UK & India unite to fight Chinese hackers

Let this Cameron come and have his wet dreams spelt out in India.
Let him also go back 'finished' and empty while India looks the other way.

I say, give em Brits a nice party and let them go back drunk and wake up to no shorts, no clothes, no wallets. That's how they need to be treated for 200+ years of ill will on their colonial subjects all around the world.. be it India, be it China (remember the burning of the many assets in China you guys?) or be it Africa..

article-2280833-17A8C7EE000005DC-645_306x479.jpg

Poor way to defend, even a slightest edge will lead to an easy catch at silly point. He should have played with the straight bat. :tsk:

This is interesting because Obama signed a similar deal when he visited India in 2011.

India should take their help but shouldn't be turned into a proxy for the fledgling West to fight China.

India has its own interests, I'm sure these will supersede all requests from the West.

I don't know how some Indians are so excited over this title.

They are saying "The EMPIRE strikes back" regarding an initiative between Britain and India, clearly referring to the British Empire. As if the British Empire has come back and is hitting their foes as one unit.

Nothing pleases an Indian than getting the approval of the white man. It's one of the reasons India was the country under British rule the longest. I think Indians secretly liked it.

Let this Cameron come and have his wet dreams spelt out in India.
Let him also go back 'finished' and empty while India looks the other way.

I say, give em Brits a nice party and let them go back drunk and wake up to no shorts, no clothes, no wallets. That's how they need to be treated for 200+ years of ill will on their colonial subjects all around the world.. be it India, be it China (remember the burning of the many assets in China you guys?) or be it Africa..

Are you seriously an Indian? You don't act like an Indian.

Nothing pleases an Indian than getting the approval of the white man. It's one of the reasons India was the country under British rule the longest. I think Indians secretly liked it.

I think 30 years after testing nukes but still allowing one of the last bastions of colonialism ( HK ) to run till 1998 takes the cake though ! :lol:

This is interesting because Obama signed a similar deal when he visited India in 2011.

India should take their help but shouldn't be turned into a proxy for the fledgling West to fight China.

India has its own interests, I'm sure these will supersede all requests from the West.

At this point, i think, we all are getting ABSOLUTELY WRONG here.

India is Diplomatically & Politically at the BEST possible situation any nation can get.

West is in fear of rising China, Here we are Playing the DIPLOMATIC MASTERSTROKE (of which our Diplomats should be praised, but than who knows the man behind the scene anyway??), by playing more onto the fear of rising China than it really is. We are asking them to provide every possible weapon (read latest techs.) to us for the very same reason, best example which can be cited here is that of P-8Is which is really surprising that it will be inducted in both IN & USN at the same time.

Similarly, we are buying weapons with every possible country of the developed west - US, UK, France, Israel, etc. Add to that our traditional source of weapons i.e. Russia is getting one step ahead by even offering us Joint Development that too of such high tech as FGFA, it has been the ONLY country which has offered a lease of Nuclear Submarine, again to India.

+ Riding on this fear factor, we are making strategic partnerships with Japan, Australia, ASEAN & ofcourse US.

Australia has made exception only for India in nuclear fuel supply.

Japan is also in process of making exception for India & sign an Indo-Japanese nuke deal, which was UNIMAGINABLE just few years back.

Vietnam has offered us oil blocks + open offer to develop a naval base.

This & many other Diplomatic Forays which India has made after 2004-05 or so, is clearly worth PRAISING.

People say we are becoming a proxy of west in there war against China, infact we have GAIN so much in return that i m ready to be called a PROXY ;)

India is Diplomatically & Politically at the BEST possible situation any nation can get.

West is in fear of rising China, Here we are Playing the DIPLOMATIC MASTERSTROKE (of which our Diplomats should be praised, but than who knows the man behind the scene anyway??), by playing more onto the fear of rising China than it really is. We are asking them to provide every possible weapon (read latest techs.) to us for the very same reason, best example which can be cited here is that of P-8Is which is really surprising that it will be inducted in both IN & USN at the same time.

Similarly, we are buying weapons with every possible country of the developed west - US, UK, France, Israel, etc. Add to that our traditional source of weapons i.e. Russia is getting one step ahead by even offering us Joint Development that too of such high tech as FGFA, it has been the ONLY country which has offered a lease of Nuclear Submarine, again to India.

+ Riding on this fear factor, we are making strategic partnerships with Japan, Australia, ASEAN & ofcourse US.

Japan is also in process of making exception for India & sign an Indo-Japanese nuke deal, which was UNIMAGINABLE just few years back.

This & many other Diplomatic Forays which India has made after 2004-05 or so, is clearly worth PRAISING.

People say we are becoming a proxy of west in there war against China, infact we have GAIN so much in return that i m ready to be called a PROXY ;)
I agree wholeheartedly but at the same time India needs to keep a little distance. The West are masters at meddling and playing God, it is possible that just the perception that India is being used as a proxy by the West could poison relations with China and others.

But this is down the road, right now India is playing a good game- making friends across the board.

I agree wholeheartedly but at the same time India needs to keep a little distance. The West are masters at meddling and playing God,

Play God only with those who are weak, India is TOO STRONG a country to be overpowered even by the US.

it is possible that just the perception that India is being used as a proxy by the West could poison relations with China and others.

Dude, when even common person like me can understand these developments, China has many experts in International affairs who makes it's policies. Relax, China knows what India is doing & India knows what China is doing - BOTH OF THEM ARE FOOLING THE WEST :D

But this is down the road, right now India is playing a good game- making friends across the board.

EXACTLY, THAT'S MY POINT.

China was used the same way to deal with the USSR. But once China became a challenger to western power, then we became an enemy. Same will happen to India, right now India is decades behind China in terms of power in all areas, so you are being used until the west realises India is just as bigger threat to western dominance as China is.
The question is will the west cut off India much sooner in the development cycle than they cut us off.
Will India ever reach the level of China and how long will it take?

Despite all these things at the end of the day no country will stand beside you, you have to solve your problems on your own. :lol: The things you mentioned are nothing but give and take.

What that means Indian IT power is nothing?

Are you seriously an Indian? You don't act like an Indian.

What ! Just because I bash Brits you think I am not an Indian?
Just because many a times, I call a spade , a spade - even to the point of disagreeing with my Indian posters and spell the very honest point of view about India, so I am not an Indian?
Just because at times, when I give credit to China when it is due , I am not Indian?
How am I supposed to act in your contorted view of Indianism? Troll at the drop of the hat? Bash China and the Chinese with gay abandon? Mention that I want to bomb / nuke China Pakistan Nepal Bangla Sri Lanka and every anti-Indian (aka Hongwuesque stupidity) - so that I am more Indian?
Are you deluded that the world - or the internet citizenry - should be venting anger / hatred / biases and do the chest beating and go into dick measuring contests?

Get a life dude :D For all the above, there are other posters using the tricolor flag to flog and troll. I am different, I see the world in a different perspective.

As for British love affair, in fact, there are tons of HK Chinese who still love and prefer the Brits way of life. International school students in HK have parents acting more 'western' than their kids. English is the preferred language even in their homes than the mother tongue . Why, even Eaton (that bastion of stiff upper lipped elitist arsed education) has opened a few branches in China and one in HK. As for Chinese women on the internet, what can be said of them preferring the white man over their Chinese men - would that be a reason enough to say that many educated women look towards white-man as the alpha male? No. Why no? Because majority of Chinese women are still mating and having families with Chinese men and that is the majority. Point is, the world is, as you choose to look at it. And am happy to say that the world outside of Internet trolls is a much better, positive place than people hiding behind flags, false military 'ranks and think-tanks' and contorted anti-country views .

Added later - in the meanwhile, let me have my juicy chance to bash the British establishment on this forum. NO ONE TAKES THAT AWAY from me ..

White British will still hate Brown indian...no matter how many times their governments go to bed together..
Thatsa fact....

What ! Just because I bash Brits you think I am not an Indian?
Just because many a times, I call a spade , a spade - even to the point of disagreeing with my Indian posters and spell the very honest point of view about India, so I am not an Indian?
Just because at times, when I give credit to China when it is due , I am not Indian?
How am I supposed to act in your contorted view of Indianism? Troll at the drop of the hat? Bash China and the Chinese with gay abandon? Mention that I want to bomb / nuke China Pakistan Nepal Bangla Sri Lanka and every anti-Indian (aka Hongwuesque stupidity) - so that I am more Indian?
Are you deluded that the world - or the internet citizenry - should be venting anger / hatred / biases and do the chest beating and go into dick measuring contests?

Get a life dude :D For all the above, there are other posters using the tricolor flag to flog and troll. I am different, I see the world in a different perspective.

As for British love affair, in fact, there are tons of HK Chinese who still love and prefer the Brits way of life. International school students in HK have parents acting more 'western' than their kids. English is the preferred language even in their homes than the mother tongue . Why, even Eaton (that bastion of stiff upper lipped elitist arsed education) has opened a few branches in China and one in HK. As for Chinese women on the internet, what can be said of them preferring the white man over their Chinese men - would that be a reason enough to say that many educated women look towards white-man as the alpha male? No. Why no? Because majority of Chinese women are still mating and having families with Chinese men and that is the majority. Point is, the world is, as you choose to look at it. And am happy to say that the world outside of Internet trolls is a much better, positive place than people hiding behind flags, false military 'ranks and think-tanks' and contorted anti-country views .

Added later - in the meanwhile, let me have my juicy chance to bash the British establishment on this forum. NO ONE TAKES THAT AWAY from me ..

Dude chill. I was just asking. Every time I see an Indian flag I automatically assume they are here to bash China or worship the white man. Lets face it, nearly all Indians here do hate China and Pakistan and love the white man.
So you can't blame me for thinking the way I do when pretty much every Indian I come across acts exactly the way I said.
You are a bit different, that's why I asked.

Back
Top Bottom