What's new

The empire strikes: back UK & India unite to fight Chinese hackers

You guys are so much eager to be part of the Empire. Are u r not happy to be independent.

Buddy, British media is like this . When we gave French the MMRCA deal, they cried that we give India aid and they give deal to French. Then they questioned our space program.

Actually it is Empire Whines Again. :lol:
@KRAIT shall bangladesh join in this party ? Bangladeshi hackers hacked 21,000+ indian sites during 'Falani border killing' ( Indian hackers hacked around 300 bangladeshi websites)

china can ask for bangladeshi hackers help. :P :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT shall bangladesh join in this party ? Bangladeshi hackers hacked 21,000+ indian sites during 'Falani border killing' ( Indian hackers hacked around 300 bangladeshi websites)
Oye, we all should unite ad hack US websites. :lol:

They already know that. Let them vent out by making these titles. Its proving themselves as laughing stock among intellectuals. The Indian power lies within its people, its businesses, youth, the customers, students and engineers/doctors etc. This is the major difference which they know.

I wish Winston Churchill would be alive today. :D

:P whats the point. He would die of heart attack if he sees the irrelevance of Britain today.

Bangladesh mein jobs nahin hain kya jo you are advertising your resume here on PDF :raise:

:P whats the point. He would die of heart attack if he sees the irrelevance of Britain today.

Bangladesh mein jobs nahin hain kya jo you are advertising your resume here on PDF :raise:

do not get upset, i just said china has option :D

This time Indians will be the center of the Empire and so I edited the title with a colon ":". :cheers:

who would liken themselves to be aligned with the uk nowadays? what a stupid title to the outside world!

besides, both the indians and the brits are fairly low on cracking codes. bring 'em on!

Chinese fanboys rather like the ones on here have too much time on their hands nothing better to do other than hack and play computer games 24/7 sad people!

But the whole world knows chinese are the most hard working people.
The whole world must be fault, only you know the truth, you need spread this around the world ASAP.
:smitten:

@ topic,
After reading the article and tittle, I finally notice that Indian like to be ruled by Brutish?:confused:

But the whole world knows chinese are the most hard working people.
The whole world must be fault, only you know the truth, you need spread this around the world ASAP.
:smitten:

@ topic,
After reading the article and tittle, I finally notice that Indian like to be ruled by Brutish?:confused:

No thanks, we don't have any such ideas. The moron who put up this title should be flogged severely.

I don't know how some Indians are so excited over this title.

They are saying "The EMPIRE strikes back" regarding an initiative between Britain and India, clearly referring to the British Empire. As if the British Empire has come back and is hitting their foes as one unit.

Exactly. I can not understand why those journos chose to pick such a dumb name.... this is obviously an allusion to the british empire which enslaved and killed millions in Asia :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom