What's new

The Economist - Discrepancy in Dhaka

I think British intelligence and the Jewish connection are assisting Jamaat-e-Islami. It is notable that Jamaat-e-Islami rarely criticises Israel and said nothing during the recent Gaza attacks ....

I care about Allama Syeedi. One of my favorite Islamic personal. So my question to you is: What will happen to him and other accused? Is it over or Awami maloons are looking to hang him by hook or crook?

Jamatis... that will happen if they come to power. They are worst than Taliban

68864_4586605115873_1680823683_n.jpg

I care about Allama Syeedi. One of my favorite Islamic personal. So my question to you is: What will happen to him and other accused? Is it over or Awami maloons are looking to hang him by hook or crook?

Not possible to hang him now. They will have to go for retrial and start all over again.

The retrial should be on TV for the people of Bangladesh to watch like the Nuremburg trial. The alleged war criminals need a free and fair trial.

The retrial should be on TV for the people of Bangladesh to watch like the Nuremburg trial. The alleged war criminals need a free and fair trial.

Exactly right and the trial has to be a summary one like Nurenbarg trial.

Hear something from prosecutor then hear something from defendant. And then hang them or send them to firing squad or chop their head like Saudi does under sharia.

People blocking the road and causing inconvenience to the general public in the name of God.

In the name of God blocking road ?? who told you that?? there was a country wide road blockade by BNP on 9 / 12 ... They are praying because those trucks were not allowed to Go...

This is basically same thing... but this anti Mubarak protest was not criticized for this reason. why?? hypocrisy

prayer_in_tahrir_square_by_dreamsonsand-d390psh.jpg

Entire Awami League govt, its associates and echo chambers are involved in these crime. Resignation of one judge DOES NOT deter Awami League murderous goal specially when entire tribunal (so called ICT) and its intention is committing extra judicial killing of political opponents using the farcical cover of law.

Pretty bada$$.

Heard they smashed stuff at the airport road close to the airport :devil:

Damn! airport road is quite untouchable during hartals. We always used to go cruising and race during hartals in that road, i guess it wont happen anymore.

Back
Top Bottom