The Country That Makes Saudi Arabia Look Good

View attachment 20927

i8Qym0c_EcgU.jpg

Photographer: Karim Sahib/AFP/Getty Images

The Country That Makes Saudi Arabia Look Good
iyEub0YjuLfo.jpg

3 Mar 12, 2014 10:35 AM ET
By Jeffrey Goldberg

Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the emir of Qatar, met secretly in Kuwait last month with foreign ministers from five neighboring countries, including Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates. According to two people with direct knowledge of this meeting, the five foreign ministers had a simple message for the emir: Cut it out -- we know what you’re doing.

Qatar is a tiny country -- a mole on the back of Saudi Arabia -- yet one that makes its presence felt in disproportionate and often destructive ways. It hosts the forward headquarters of U.S. Central Command, but also provides material support to the Muslim Brotherhood, to Hamas (the Palestinian branch of the Brotherhood), and to radical Sunni outfits in Syria, among others. After the new emir took over the management of Qatar last June from his father (Qatar, like other Gulf states, is a privately held family business), there was some hope that he would cease Qatar’s meddling in the region’s various wars and insurrections and focus on such domestic concerns as his family’s pharaonic building campaign in advance of the 2022 World Cup. (I describe this construction campaign as pharaonic not because it is resulting in grand and beautiful buildings but because so many oppressed
foreign workers are dying in the course of building those buildings.)

After a few encouraging signals, the Qataris have returned to form, and even expanded their portfolio of meddling in regional uprisings, providing support to Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels. The support for the Houthis was too much for Saudi Arabia, which engineered the ultimatum delivered last month.

The reaction of the emir was predictable: He denied everything, according to my sources. Qatar is not supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, not supporting the al-Qaeda-influenced Nusra Front in Syria and not supporting the Houthis. The foreign ministers provided the emir with direct evidence, but the denials continued until the meeting broke up.

After this meeting, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the U.A.E. all recalled their ambassadors from Qatar, commencing a new stage in this Gulf cold war. Qatar has shown no sign that it is willing to stop its support for radical groups; no sign that it will stop using its television network, Al Jazeera, to cause problems for its neighbors (while scrupulously avoiding criticizing Qatar itself, of course); and no sign that it will prevent the region’s most important Sunni cleric, the radical and radically dyspeptic Yusuf al-Qaradawi, from using Qatar as a base to foment outrage on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and elsewhere.

Qatar has achieved something remarkable, in my book, at least: It has made me relatively sympathetic to the Saudi regime. (Please, if you don’t mind, focus on that “relatively.”) The Saudis, for their many, many faults (ranging from their abhorrence of democracy to their abhorrence of women), have in place a foreign policy that is far more mature than that of Qatar.

The fight between Qatar and Saudi Arabia (and its allies) is in many ways a proxy battle over the future of Egypt. Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. see the vanquishing of the Muslim Brotherhood, and the re-emergence of Egypt as the linchpin in the moderate Sunni alliance battling Iran, as existentially important. This has led them to support the various excesses of the military junta currently ruling Egypt, including the cruel jailing of Al Jazeera journalists. But it also leads them to call out Qatar for its obvious hypocrisies and double-standards, such as providing Qaradawi, who is an
extremist’s extremist, with a megaphone for his views. (Qaradawi represents a breathtaking example of Qatar’s hypocrisy: The same country that hosts U.S. Central Command also hosts an Islamist cleric who called for the killing of American soldiers in Iraq.)

Qatar is very rich, but its money has not helped it integrate into the international order in a clever or foresighted way. Unlike the U.A.E., the Gulf country that is the most open culturally and economically, and the one with the most straightforward and constructive politics, Qatar believes that it can play all sides of any conflict and stonewall when it’s found out. The message of the meeting in Kuwait is that Qatar's neighbors are no longer going to play by the rules it tried to establish. The Saudis, and their friends, have decided that the stakes are too high: A resurgent Iran; a U.S. ally that is slowly withdrawing from the Middle East; and a chance to put away for good an organization, the Muslim Brotherhood, that threatens their existence, have conspired to make life just a bit more difficult for the new emir than it was for his father.

To contact the writer of this article: Jeffrey Goldberg at jgoldberg50@bloomberg.net.
All the authors of the articles you post are written by Zionist Jews, which means you and the articles that you post cannot be trusted AT ALL.:coffee::close_tema:

How many times do you have to be defeated and abandoned to realise you are on the wrong side of history?

60 years in camps and you still don't get it.

Act like humans and you'll be treated as such. Terrorise all your neighbours and you'll be treated as pariahs with the only nation supporting you being the most prolific state sponsor of terrorism in the world.

Brilliant logic there.

According to your "logic", since the Jews were dispersed throughout the world and persecuted for thousands of years, it must be their own fault. If only they had acted "like humans", they would have escaped whatever happened to them.

Brilliant logic there.

According to your "logic", since the Jews were dispersed throughout the world and persecuted for thousands of years, it must be their own fault. If only they had acted "like humans", they would have escaped whatever happened to them.
Why must the two be comparable?

Only a simpleton would see two groups go through turmoil and deduce that both circumstances are the same.

Engage your brain before posting.

Why must the two be comparable?

Only a simpleton would see two groups go through turmoil and deduce that both circumstances are the same.

Engage your brain before posting.

The ancient Hebrews displaced the locals and colonized the land.
In turn, they were displaced by several waves of colonial conquests.
Now, a group of Jewish colonialists have reconquered and reestablished a colony.

It's the cycle of life and conquest.

All the authors of the articles you post are written by Zionist Jews, which means you and the articles that you post cannot be trusted AT ALL.
Perhaps I should be more specific? The author, an American, used to be a prison guard in the IDF. While doing so, he earned the respect of numerous Arabs, including mid-level leaders of Hamas, for his humanitarian concerns, self-honesty, and accurate reporting. He wrote a book about his experience. Since then he has interviewed several world leaders, including President Obama and Fidel Castro, sometimes at their request.

And yet you hold that nevertheless his reporting can't be trusted, simply because he's a Zionist! What kind of world do you live in, Infoman? Are you so stuck in your Zionists-are-evil credo that you can't check simple facts and come to an objective answer?

Perhaps I should be more specific? The author, an American, used to be a prison guard in the IDF. While doing so, he earned the respect of numerous Arabs, including mid-level leaders of Hamas, for his humanitarian concerns, self-honesty, and accurate reporting. He wrote a book about his experience. Since then he has interviewed several world leaders, including President Obama and Fidel Castro, sometimes at their request.

And yet you hold that nevertheless his reporting can't be trusted, simply because he's a Zionist! What kind of world do you live in, Infoman? Are you so stuck in your Zionists-are-evil credo that you can't check simple facts and come to an objective answer?
Yet this Jewish author dares not speak of Israel's intimate relationship with the gulf Arab governments especially concerning Syria.

Jews love to point fingers at everyone else but themselves. You are a perfect example of this, I can see through you into the real you.

Just say no to 'Jewish State'

By Jim W. Dean

354486_Israeli-settlements.jpg

A view of Israeli settlements (file photo)

We are back to the nitty-gritty of the so-called Palestinian peace talks. The usual tools are again available to kill the talks at any time. Israel demands as preconditions what it knows their prisoners will never accept...their being holocausted from their conquered lands by accepting a “Jewish State.”

No one has yet dared use that h-term. But I have no hesitation. We once had a free press in America, but it is now on its knees, literally bought and paid for.

Americans once raised a stink over our land being bought by 'furriners', but rolled over on their heels when the national treasure of the country, our independent print, radio and television media, had their independence looted through the big corporate consolidation, courtesy of President Reagan.

And there is more than a little analogy to how the Palestinian Peace process gets looted every ten years or so. Right off the bat you have the last country on the planet that should be acting as an intermediary, the US. If anyone has proven their inability to be a positive force for peace in the Mid East, it is the US.

Our record on UN vetoes alone should make that a crib death.

We have been the big brother bully for the Zionist Weapons of Mass Destruction programs and arsenals. We have funded them via above-the-table defense funding, which allowed Israel to divert their own monies into WMD. And of course, the under-the-table funding...our phony independent media could not find that on a dinner plate.

Israel has had only one consistent goal in all the peace talks...not to make peace. And its penalty for doing this? There wasn't any. That's why America is the worst choice for a 'broker'.

What is more of a biased deal-killer when the US State Department affirmed last Friday that the US recognizes Israel as a "Jewish state," but that it is not a precondition in peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians?

My first reaction was, “That's a joke right? That can't be something the 'broker' would say in the middle of negotiation, right? They have not totally lost their minds.” I recently wrote an article on the Ukraine called the Theater of the Absurd, but I could just have easily used it for this one, as these peace negotiations so often seem like a bad dream, a nightmare really. I want to note a few things left out of the coverage so far.

The settlements have been widely covered, to where cab drivers are experts on that, so I am going to skip to the deal killer de jour...the demand to recognize Israel as a “Jewish state.” The flamethrowers should be brought out for this on purely self-defense grounds.

Israel is without a constitution. It has never legally stated what its borders were, as they preferred that to be an open question for purposes of expansion. Without being an officially acknowledged “Jewish state,” look at what horror they have done to non-Jews, within and without their borders. This even includes what they did to the USS Liberty.

If ever there were a rogue entity, it is Zionist Israel. The last thing in the world we would want to do is give Mr. Frankenstein a stamp of approval. No one with a record of war crimes and crimes against humanity has had such a wining lotto ticket just handed to them. It would acknowledge that all of their past crimes are justified and accepted.

When I began my serious research on Israel for the public TV shows on the Jim Dean Journal in Atlanta, I went to the declassified archives to start. I did not have to search for very long. I found this gem below before I even finished the preface of Stephen Green's Taking Sides (1983). And I can't begin to tell you how many people I have shocked with it, including pro-Israel American military officers.

In March, 1948, a Joint Chiefs of Staff paper on Force Requirements for Palestine, anticipating the termination of the British Mandate, predicted that the Zionist strategy will seek to involve [the United States] in a continuously widening and deepening series of operations intended to secure maximum Zionist objectives...

a) initial sovereignty over a portion of Palestine,

b) acceptance by the great powers of the right to unlimited immigration,

c) the extension of Zionist sovereignty over all of Palestine,

d) the expansion of Eretz Israel into Transjordan and into portions of Lebanon and Syria, and

e) the establishment of Zionist military and economic hegemony over the entire Mid East.

The JCS paper added ominously: All stages of this program are equally sacred to the fanatical concepts of Zionist leaders. The program is openly admitted by the same leaders.

We are talking here about a 'country' that was in violation of the Nuremberg precedent of 'waging an aggressive war', where a lot of people hanged, and a lot of Zionists deserved the same fate for the same reason.

The post war UN, the British, and other colonial powers went along with dumping the Zionist Frankenstein onto the hapless people of the Holy Land. These were mostly atheist and communists who claimed “God gave us the land”. There was something about that that just never made sense to me.

The unfortunate Palestinians were Neo-Holocausted early in the game by getting the "disappeared" treatment from grandma Golda Meir, who coined the phrase “people for a land without a people." Good gosh, talk about denial!!! And these Zionists have the gall to pretend they are due a “Jewish State?” I hear that the worst place for homeless Jews is in Israel.

But we had not broken the human genome back in Golda's days, and even now, when it is no longer a new thing, its devastating impact on Bibi's attempted “Jewish State” fraud has, not surprisingly, not been addressed by our biased broker Mr. Kerry, so I will be happy to make up for his oversight.

I now rollout my Jim Dean Red line demand for the current pretend-a-Jews living in Israel to all submit to DNA tests, starting with all the members of the government, top military and intelligence people, to determine what their Semitic DNA percentages are compared to the current Palestinians.

If the Zios lose, they agree to pack up and leave and go back to wherever they were really from. But I would understand if they were not allowed back into their old countries, as there is a big concern that has been in the news recently about terrorists returning to their former countries to create mayhem there.

Dr. Eran Elhaik is a DNA and genome expert who published his barn burning genetic research paper in 2012, The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry. We helped spread its surprising discoveries to a general audience because we knew corporate media would not touch it with a ten-foot pole, and they did not.

Dr. Elhaik’s research shows that the dominant element in the genetic makeup of European Jews is Khazar. For Central European Jews it is 38%, while for East Europeans it is 30%. To that you can add his findings that in both groups their genome is mostly Western European. Surprise, surprise. And oh...by the way, Dr. Elhaik is Jewish, and an Israeli! He says in his conclusion:

“We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations, including Judaized Khazars, Greco–Roman Jews, Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans, and that their population structure was formed in the Caucasus and the banks of the Volga, with roots stretching to Canaan and the banks of the Jordan.”

As for Semitic DNA in our 'Jewish State' Zionists...there is just a trace. How much? Well let me share mine with you. I finally got my DNA done last August to learn my own surprises. It came out 44% N. European, 36% Mediterranean, 19% SW Asian, and 2.7% Neanderthal. I would bet Bibi that I have more Neanderthal DNA than he has Semitic.

I am still looking into that mysterious SW Asian portion, coming in from my father's Polish roots. But in honor of all my ancient ancestors, in gratitude for the incredible challenges they overcame for the rest of us to be here, I have begun collecting my missing inheritance. In just six months I have collected a million-year-old Acheulean hand axe, almost a dozen mid-Paleolithic ones, about 250 Aterian stone tools from N. Africa (they invented bow hunting), and most recently some Clactonian, Mousterian and Neanderthal tools from Britain.

And frankly, I love them all. To hold these in my hands is a real thrill. It's a magical connection to the past. But that does not extend to my having an urge to gather an armed force to invade someone's land, based on my having a lot more in-country DNA than the Zios have. So I ask all of you, is it time to take this “Jewish-State” argument away from the pretend-a-Jews in Israel? No more negotiations until we see their DNA!

salami20130105131220457.jpg

Jim W. Dean
comes from an old military family dating back to the American Revolution. His father was a WWII P-40 and later P-51 Mustang fighter pilot. Jim's mother was a WWII widow at 16, her first husband killed with all 580 aboard when the SS Paul Hamilton, an ammunition ship with 7000 tons of explosives aboard, was torpedoed off the coast of Algiers. He has appeared on PBS most recently on the Looking for Lincoln documentary with Prof. Henry Lewis Gates and lectured at the Army Command and General Staff School at Fort Gordon. His current writing focus is on national security, intelligence, black and psyops, military/Intel history including personal video archives, and the current wars. Jim Dean is the managing editor of Veterans Today. More articles by Jim W. Dean

PressTV - Just say no to 'Jewish State'

Yet this Jewish author dares not speak of Israel's intimate relationship with the gulf Arab governments especially concerning Syria.
He's an honest reporter. He depends upon sources, not invention, to further his career and maintain his status.

Jews love to point fingers at everyone else but themselves. You are a perfect example of this, I can see through you into the real you.
I'm not entirely pleased to be pointing fingers. Yet I don't agree that Jews should pretend to be guilty of misdeeds they aren't guilty of. Some groups of people behave better than others. If you didn't believe that, you'd be willing to trade places with an inmate in your local prison, yes?

You need to relate article to thread topic, else you're just trolling.

By Jim W. Dean

354486_Israeli-settlements.jpg

A view of Israeli settlements (file photo)

We are back to the nitty-gritty of the so-called Palestinian peace talks. The usual tools are again available to kill the talks at any time. Israel demands as preconditions what it knows their prisoners will never accept...their being holocausted from their conquered lands by accepting a “Jewish State.”

No one has yet dared use that h-term. But I have no hesitation. We once had a free press in America, but it is now on its knees, literally bought and paid for.

Americans once raised a stink over our land being bought by 'furriners', but rolled over on their heels when the national treasure of the country, our independent print, radio and television media, had their independence looted through the big corporate consolidation, courtesy of President Reagan.

And there is more than a little analogy to how the Palestinian Peace process gets looted every ten years or so. Right off the bat you have the last country on the planet that should be acting as an intermediary, the US. If anyone has proven their inability to be a positive force for peace in the Mid East, it is the US.

Our record on UN vetoes alone should make that a crib death.

We have been the big brother bully for the Zionist Weapons of Mass Destruction programs and arsenals. We have funded them via above-the-table defense funding, which allowed Israel to divert their own monies into WMD. And of course, the under-the-table funding...our phony independent media could not find that on a dinner plate.

Israel has had only one consistent goal in all the peace talks...not to make peace. And its penalty for doing this? There wasn't any. That's why America is the worst choice for a 'broker'.

What is more of a biased deal-killer when the US State Department affirmed last Friday that the US recognizes Israel as a "Jewish state," but that it is not a precondition in peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians?

My first reaction was, “That's a joke right? That can't be something the 'broker' would say in the middle of negotiation, right? They have not totally lost their minds.” I recently wrote an article on the Ukraine called the Theater of the Absurd, but I could just have easily used it for this one, as these peace negotiations so often seem like a bad dream, a nightmare really. I want to note a few things left out of the coverage so far.

The settlements have been widely covered, to where cab drivers are experts on that, so I am going to skip to the deal killer de jour...the demand to recognize Israel as a “Jewish state.” The flamethrowers should be brought out for this on purely self-defense grounds.

Israel is without a constitution. It has never legally stated what its borders were, as they preferred that to be an open question for purposes of expansion. Without being an officially acknowledged “Jewish state,” look at what horror they have done to non-Jews, within and without their borders. This even includes what they did to the USS Liberty.

If ever there were a rogue entity, it is Zionist Israel. The last thing in the world we would want to do is give Mr. Frankenstein a stamp of approval. No one with a record of war crimes and crimes against humanity has had such a wining lotto ticket just handed to them. It would acknowledge that all of their past crimes are justified and accepted.

When I began my serious research on Israel for the public TV shows on the Jim Dean Journal in Atlanta, I went to the declassified archives to start. I did not have to search for very long. I found this gem below before I even finished the preface of Stephen Green's Taking Sides (1983). And I can't begin to tell you how many people I have shocked with it, including pro-Israel American military officers.

In March, 1948, a Joint Chiefs of Staff paper on Force Requirements for Palestine, anticipating the termination of the British Mandate, predicted that the Zionist strategy will seek to involve [the United States] in a continuously widening and deepening series of operations intended to secure maximum Zionist objectives...

a) initial sovereignty over a portion of Palestine,

b) acceptance by the great powers of the right to unlimited immigration,

c) the extension of Zionist sovereignty over all of Palestine,

d) the expansion of Eretz Israel into Transjordan and into portions of Lebanon and Syria, and

e) the establishment of Zionist military and economic hegemony over the entire Mid East.

The JCS paper added ominously: All stages of this program are equally sacred to the fanatical concepts of Zionist leaders. The program is openly admitted by the same leaders.

We are talking here about a 'country' that was in violation of the Nuremberg precedent of 'waging an aggressive war', where a lot of people hanged, and a lot of Zionists deserved the same fate for the same reason.

The post war UN, the British, and other colonial powers went along with dumping the Zionist Frankenstein onto the hapless people of the Holy Land. These were mostly atheist and communists who claimed “God gave us the land”. There was something about that that just never made sense to me.

The unfortunate Palestinians were Neo-Holocausted early in the game by getting the "disappeared" treatment from grandma Golda Meir, who coined the phrase “people for a land without a people." Good gosh, talk about denial!!! And these Zionists have the gall to pretend they are due a “Jewish State?” I hear that the worst place for homeless Jews is in Israel.

But we had not broken the human genome back in Golda's days, and even now, when it is no longer a new thing, its devastating impact on Bibi's attempted “Jewish State” fraud has, not surprisingly, not been addressed by our biased broker Mr. Kerry, so I will be happy to make up for his oversight.

I now rollout my Jim Dean Red line demand for the current pretend-a-Jews living in Israel to all submit to DNA tests, starting with all the members of the government, top military and intelligence people, to determine what their Semitic DNA percentages are compared to the current Palestinians.

If the Zios lose, they agree to pack up and leave and go back to wherever they were really from. But I would understand if they were not allowed back into their old countries, as there is a big concern that has been in the news recently about terrorists returning to their former countries to create mayhem there.

Dr. Eran Elhaik is a DNA and genome expert who published his barn burning genetic research paper in 2012, The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry. We helped spread its surprising discoveries to a general audience because we knew corporate media would not touch it with a ten-foot pole, and they did not.

Dr. Elhaik’s research shows that the dominant element in the genetic makeup of European Jews is Khazar. For Central European Jews it is 38%, while for East Europeans it is 30%. To that you can add his findings that in both groups their genome is mostly Western European. Surprise, surprise. And oh...by the way, Dr. Elhaik is Jewish, and an Israeli! He says in his conclusion:

“We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations, including Judaized Khazars, Greco–Roman Jews, Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans, and that their population structure was formed in the Caucasus and the banks of the Volga, with roots stretching to Canaan and the banks of the Jordan.”

As for Semitic DNA in our 'Jewish State' Zionists...there is just a trace. How much? Well let me share mine with you. I finally got my DNA done last August to learn my own surprises. It came out 44% N. European, 36% Mediterranean, 19% SW Asian, and 2.7% Neanderthal. I would bet Bibi that I have more Neanderthal DNA than he has Semitic.

I am still looking into that mysterious SW Asian portion, coming in from my father's Polish roots. But in honor of all my ancient ancestors, in gratitude for the incredible challenges they overcame for the rest of us to be here, I have begun collecting my missing inheritance. In just six months I have collected a million-year-old Acheulean hand axe, almost a dozen mid-Paleolithic ones, about 250 Aterian stone tools from N. Africa (they invented bow hunting), and most recently some Clactonian, Mousterian and Neanderthal tools from Britain.

And frankly, I love them all. To hold these in my hands is a real thrill. It's a magical connection to the past. But that does not extend to my having an urge to gather an armed force to invade someone's land, based on my having a lot more in-country DNA than the Zios have. So I ask all of you, is it time to take this “Jewish-State” argument away from the pretend-a-Jews in Israel? No more negotiations until we see their DNA!

salami20130105131220457.jpg

Jim W. Dean comes from an old military family dating back to the American Revolution. His father was a WWII P-40 and later P-51 Mustang fighter pilot. Jim's mother was a WWII widow at 16, her first husband killed with all 580 aboard when the SS Paul Hamilton, an ammunition ship with 7000 tons of explosives aboard, was torpedoed off the coast of Algiers. He has appeared on PBS most recently on the Looking for Lincoln documentary with Prof. Henry Lewis Gates and lectured at the Army Command and General Staff School at Fort Gordon. His current writing focus is on national security, intelligence, black and psyops, military/Intel history including personal video archives, and the current wars. Jim Dean is the managing editor of Veterans Today. More articles by Jim W. Dean

PressTV - Just say no to 'Jewish State'

The Jews use meaningless words in the press, but their actions on the ground prove them to be nothing more than liars.

He's an honest reporter. He depends upon sources, not invention, to further his career and maintain his status.

I'm not entirely pleased to be pointing fingers. Yet I don't agree that Jews should pretend to be guilty of misdeeds they aren't guilty of. Some groups of people behave better than others. If you didn't believe that, you'd be willing to trade places with an inmate in your local prison, yes?

You need to relate article to thread topic, else you're just trolling.
You call the intimate relationship between Israel and the gulf Arab governments an invention, which proves you are a dishonest trickster.

Back
Top Bottom