What's new

The conquest of India and the return of Jesus in Syria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you are no different from the 'blood thirsty Islmic goons' yourself..:coffee:

That is because you are stuck in believing in the aspects and traits of our God, that is why the resolve to uplift the true believers, that is where our father put them, so they remain steadfast, resolute, ready to die for the word as it is and has been, there is only one true God. Avoid your mindless corrupt memory of a untrue belief system, pray that Jesus has patience with you Hindu fools and educates you lovingly to see the light so that your mind opens and you remember who you were.

Some body just pissed lot of hindus!

They haven't seen nothing yet!

we will manage Jesus using our soft power and emotional blackmailing. after all he spent his childhood and old age in India.

we will manage Jesus using our soft power and emotional blackmailing. after all he spent his childhood and old age in India. he will be honorary guest at Kumbh mela

lol , ur essentially7 saying the same thing ,with a lot more politeness.
Am I? and where exactly will the final battle be, pray to whichever God you believe in that it is the one and only battle.

Please attempt to be alert to the words and only express your self with wisdom, your knowledge is the accumulation of your life experiences and prejudices. I specifically said the final battle, for all you know I will only need 1000 of Allah's believers for the that battle to prove to you who is the truth.

@Cherokee why dragging me in your post? i only give evidence what your scientists finds.... instead of debating on it you are insulting.... Easy to insult but hard to prove evidence wrong.... i think you eat nonveg.... Thats the reason you are busy insulting and declaring evidence as stories.... Cut nonveg intake.... MUST VISIT....
http://iskconbirmingham.org/whats-wrong-with-eating-meat
Bhagavad-Gita.ws - Vedic Teachings: Vegetarianism

i really like ur posts man.

Last edited by a moderator:
we will manage Jesus using our soft power and emotional blackmailing. after all he spent his childhood and old age in India.

we will manage Jesus using our soft power and emotional blackmailing. after all he spent his childhood and old age in India. he will be honorary guest at Kumbh mela
And after he left he provided the true message, what have you done to uptake the true message, nothing, you still wallow in the dust, dirt and scum, with your deities, cows and putrid environments...the environment and your country is as corrupt as your beleif system so now you chase the belief system of the west glorifying yourselves while treating the rest as outcasts... wake up.

And after he left he provided the true message, what have you done to uptake the true message, nothing, you still wallow in the dust, dirt and scum, with your deities, cows and putrid environments...the environment and your country is as corrupt as your beleif system so now you chase the belief system of the west glorifying yourselves while treating the rest as outcasts... wake up.
I see the message has not reached you yet, too far from his place may be?
The antidote to bad social practice(untouchability, dirt etc) is good social practice not some new fantsy story borrowed from some other place.
Otherwise many african countries would have been paradise on earth.

BTW jesus might not be real but I do like many of the messages that people claim he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom