What's new

The Boston Marathon and U.S. Drone Attacks: a Tale of Two Terrorisms Read m

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To murder several runners using bombs at a sporting event is terrorism.

To murder 175 children using military drones is U.S. policy.

We should accept neither. We should fight against both.

List of children killed by U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen:

Compiled from The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reports

PAKISTAN

Name
male
Abdul Wasit
male
Noor Syed
male
Wajid Noor
male
Syed Wali Shah
male
Ayeesha
female
Qari Alamzeb
male
Shoaib
male
Hayatullah KhaMohammad
male
Tariq Aziz
male
Sanaullah Jan
male
Maezol Khan
female
Nasir Khan
male
Naeem Khan
male
Naeemullah
male
Mohammad Tahir
male
Azizul Wahab
male
Fazal Wahab
male
Ziauddin
male
Mohammad Yunus
male
Fazal Hakim
male
Ilyas
male
Sohail
male
Asadullah
male
khalilullah
male
Noor Mohammad
male
Khalid
male
Saifullah
male
Mashooq Jan
male
Nawab
male
Sultanat Khan
male
Ziaur Rahman
male
Noor Mohammad
male
Mohammad Yaas Khan
male
Qari Alamzeb
male
Ziaur Rahman
male
Abdullah
male
Ikramullah Zada
male
Inayatur Rehman
male
Shahbuddin
male
Yahya Khan
male
Rahatullah
male
Mohammad Salim
male
Shahjehan
male
Gul Sher Khan
male
Bakht Muneer
male
Numair
male
Mashooq Khan
male
Ihsanullah
male
Luqman
male
Jannatullah
male
Ismail
male
Taseel Khan
male
Zaheeruddin
male
Qari Ishaq
male
Jamshed Khan
male
Alam Nabi
male
Qari Abdul Karim
male
Rahmatullah
male
Abdus Samad
male
Siraj
male
Saeedullah
male
Abdul Waris
male
Darvesh
male
Ameer Said
male
Shaukat
male
Inayatur Rahman
male
Salman
male
Fazal Wahab
male
Baacha Rahman
male
Wali-ur-Rahman
male
Iftikhar
male
Inayatullah
male
Mashooq Khan
male
Ihsanullah
male
Luqman
male
Jannatullah
male
Ismail
male
Abdul Waris
male
Darvesh
male
Ameer Said
male
Shaukat
male
Inayatur Rahman
male
Adnan
male
Najibullah
male
Naeemullah
male
Hizbullah
male
Kitab Gul
male
Wilayat Khan
male
Zabihullah
male
Shehzad Gul
male
Shabir
male
Qari Sharifullah
male
Shafiullah
male
Nimatullah
male
Shakirullah
male
Talha
maleYEMEN

Afrah Ali Mohammed Nasser
female
Zayda Ali Mohammed Nasser
female
Hoda Ali Mohammed Nasser
female
Sheikha Ali Mohammed Nasser
female
Ibrahim Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye
male
Asmaa Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye
male
Salma Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye
female
Fatima Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye
female
Khadije Ali Mokbel Louqye
female
Hanaa Ali Mokbel Louqye
female
Mohammed Ali Mokbel Salem Louqye
male
Jawass Mokbel Salem Louqye
female
Maryam Hussein Abdullah Awad
female
Shafiq Hussein Abdullah Awad
female
Sheikha Nasser Mahdi Ahmad Bouh
female
Maha Mohammed Saleh Mohammed
male
Soumaya Mohammed Saleh Mohammed
female
Shafika Mohammed Saleh Mohammed
female
Shafiq Mohammed Saleh Mohammed
male
Mabrook Mouqbal Al Qadari
male
Daolah Nasser 10 years
female
AbedalGhani Mohammed Mabkhout
male
Abdel- Rahman Anwar al Awlaki
male
Abdel-Rahman al-Awlaki
male
Nasser Salim

The Boston Marathon and U.S. Drone Attacks: a Tale of Two Terrorisms | Earth First! Newswire
Read more at ********.com - The Boston Marathon and U.S. Drone Attacks: a Tale of Two Terrorisms

why you are trolling here ???

The only troll I see here is you. What exactly did he say wrong.............you are fine with the murder of innocent children,but three die in USA and your heart begins to bleed.

but we need to realize the root cause of these "terrorist acts".The drone strike policy is implemented because America feels that it will render america safe."Terrorist" acts such as these are perpetrated to remind that that is not the case at all,thus discrediting drone strikes.Others attacks may be used to destroy economic infrastructure.

but we need to realize the root cause of these "terrorist acts".The drone strike policy is implemented because America feels that it will render america safe."Terrorist" acts such as these are perpetrated to remind that that is not the case at all,thus discrediting drone strikes.Others attacks may be used to destroy economic infrastructure.

So they can kill our children to feel safe?

that is essentially why they are committing these drone strikes,it is nothing to them if some children or innocent get killed,they joke and laugh about it.This is the reason that america is being attacked the way it is.They have not yet realized that these drone strikes will in fact make put them in more danger,as more people will build up hatred for the America and her allies.And america has been putting sanctions and supporting atrocities in the muslim world way before 9/11,which is why the Manhattan raid(9/11) was perpetrated.

So they can kill our children to feel safe?

The difference is terrorists target innocents while the drones target terrorists.

The children are not the primary target - though it is unfortunate that innocents are also getting killed.

The tribals are responsible as well - hosting these terrorists in their midst while knowing fully well that these terrorists are nothing but trouble for the rest of the world.

The difference is terrorists target innocents while the drones target terrorists.

The children are not the primary target - though it is unfortunate that innocents are also getting killed.

The tribals are responsible as well - hosting these terrorists in their midst while knowing fully well that these terrorists are nothing but trouble for the rest of the world.
everyone has their own perception of what innocent is,some are of the oppinon that the people are not innocent because:
1.In a democracy,the people make the laws,so they have a say in their govement's forein policy
2.the peopls tax goes towards the war effort
3.even being opinionated in favor of the war of terror

everyone has their own perception of what innocent is,some people believe the people are not innocent because
1.In a democracy,the people make the laws,or they have a say in their govements forein policy
2.the peopls tax goes towards the war effort
3.even being opinionated in favor of the war of terror

Let me be upfront I am in favor of the war of terror when the terrorists brought it among themselves conducting the 9/11 - let me tell you I am one of those who got affected due to 9/11 - So the tribals who cherish their autonomy and independence and have made many empires bite the dust taking on them - what was the need for these tribals to host these terrorists knowing fully well these terrorists are causing trouble across the world? So when their innocent children and women are killed, why whine about drone attacks? Being a US citizen myself knowing fully well how British empire lost out in the tribal area I support drone attacks totally and I do not want our soldiers getting killed. If there is a way that collateral damanges can be contained, I am all for it but if the technology right now is not there so be it.

Let me be upfront I am in favor of the war of terror when the terrorists brought it among themselves conducting the 9/11 - let me tell you I am one of those who got affected due to 9/11 - So the tribals who cherish their autonomy and independence and have made many empires bite the dust taking on them - what was the need for these tribals to host these terrorists knowing fully well these terrorists are causing trouble across the world? So when their innocent children and women are killed, why whine about drone attacks? Being a US citizen myself knowing fully well how British empire lost out in the tribal area I support drone attacks totally and I do not want our soldiers getting killed. If there is a way that collateral damanges can be contained, I am all for it but if the technology right now is not there so be it.

Maybe you missed the part when I said that the muslim world has been under the pressure of economic and political subversion since BEFORE 9/11

Because they are of a spiritual brotherhood and would never give up their brethren.

Maybe you missed the part when I said that the muslim world has been the under economic and political subversion since BEFORE 9/11

Because they are of a spiritual brotherhood and would never give up their brethren.

Mate - tell me what economic and political subversion they have been under? OPEC is dominated by the muslim countries and Saudi Arabia is the kind of leader who held US by the balls in 1970s with its sanctions. So the muslim world could have done anything and has so much of influence. And US was minding its own business prior to 9/11 except taking on Al Qaeda in some isolated incidents.

So if 3000 innocents are killed not to mention the economic damages it caused, we will come with all the might to hit whoever was the reason behind it. So why blame us alone if the innocents in the community is getting affected due to some spiritual brotherhood and tribal rules?

Not on the same plain. Drone bombings have backing from Pakistan. So its Pakistan killing its own children. The chance to pull out the victim card at the slightest chance is disgusting. When your country authorizes the bombings, it's a case of a country killing its won people and has little to do with America's policy. While its really sad that children have to die its worse when you think your country has a hand in it and does nothing.

the following is all pre 9/11
U.S put sanctions in Iraq and bombarded them killing half a million Children alone
"cutting deals" with the Saudi hierarchic to only sell its oil for dollars instead of gold with the incentive of Military "protection"
french and British colonialism
supporting and funding Zionist atrocities
supporting oppressive regimes in the middle east and North Africa
just from the top of my head.

Not on the same plain. Drone bombings have backing from Pakistan. So its Pakistan killing its own children. The chance to pull out the victim card at the slightest chance is disgusting. When your country authorizes the bombings, it's a case of a country killing its won people and has little to do with America's policy. While its really sad that children have to die its worse when you think your country has a hand in it and does nothing.

like seriously bro,do you think Pakistan is going to say no to U.S?either way,drones are flown from Afghanistan into Pakistan and is a big part of U.S policy.However,you are right that Pakistan is allowing this atrocities to occur,this disgusts me more than it could ever disgust you.

Back
Top Bottom