What's new

The biggest shocker of the MMRCA......

Kyoon Nahi..?? Just because PAF has an old version of the same plane?

cos PAF will get the same planes in the future. and they are using that plane for more than 30 years, that means that they know how that plane handles,its advantages and weakness, which means there is a possibility that they can kick our f -16 ***...

i always liked f-16...a true multi role fighter. I dont think PAF having f-16\'s will deter IAF from going for it. We\'ll be having a much advanced version & more numbers. Our second line fighter will be much more capable than enemy\'s frontline fighter :D. IAF would be then using python 5, R-77, AIM and NIRBHAY!!
Remember Israel also advised us to go for f-16..maybe there will be ease of inter-operability between IsAF and InAF!!!

i always liked f-16...a true multi role fighter. I dont think PAF having f-16\'s will deter IAF from going for it. We\'ll be having a much advanced version & more numbers. Our second line fighter will be much more capable than enemy\'s frontline fighter :D. IAF would be then using python 5, R-77, AIM and NIRBHAY!!
Remember Israel also advised us to go for f-16..maybe there will be ease of inter-operability between IsAF and InAF!!!

When did Israel do that?

Links...

the problem is not with f 16 .no doubt that it is a excellent war plane with a good record...the problem is usa,its tot and source codes.and it being a pain in the *** after the sales of weapon.

the problem is not with f 16 .no doubt that it is a excellent war plane with a good record...the problem is usa,its tot and source codes.and it being a pain in the *** after the sales of weapon.

Yes ToT would be a problem but im not a big fan of this ToT. If we are getting what we want then why dont we go for it? Regarding sales,if need demands cant we go for third party sources?;)

Yes ToT would be a problem but im not a big fan of this ToT. If we are getting what we want then why dont we go for it? Regarding sales,if need demands cant we go for third party sources?;)

Is ToT a problem for LM or Boeing? Has this been verified or just assumed?

I don't think at all that IAF will go for f-16's...

Is ToT a problem for LM or Boeing? Has this been verified or just assumed?

Usually, all the American fighters comes with strings which end-users don't like.

A random selection of examples:

Malaysia and the F/A-18: Mahathir Mohammad on F/A-18s & the US:

Brazils experiences with US ITAR et al.

Brazilian brigadier bashes US defense export policies on YouTube - The DEW Line

UK (and others) tough issues with JSF technology transfer:

UK Leads Growing Backlash Against JSF

ITAR Fallout: Britain to Pull Out of F-35 JSF Program?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom