What's new

The Baloch issue taking a turn for the worst?

O.k take the current ULFA related incident. The ULFA gunned down 57 migrant labourers, the BLA has mostly been attacking the PA and paramilitary units (with the exception of some bomb blasts in towns and cities).

The BLA fight the PA head long, and the ULFA are too ******** scared to take on the Army or Assam rifles, maybe except an odd ambush on some police chaps, and so most of their past attacks have been against civilians.

Two different issues and two diffirent discussions.

Oh yes they did. They launched several attacks on civilians in Quetta and then even more audaciusly, in Lahore. That was too much and then FC was called in to send them to hell, which they did. Now they are hiding up in the mountains.

"fighting the PA headon". Yeah right.

LT the gas pipelines are not owned by the PA ? its part of this country Do u think inflicting losses on it should not be taken care of.
As far with exception of few bombs, well lemon scores of innocent people were killed in these exceptions here also.We can not ignore these.

Well if i may speak for LT,he was pointing out that the BLA has been more or less fighting the PA and the casualities it causes are majority PA.And on the other hand ULFA has been systematically targeting civilians and they make up the majority the of the casualities.

If u consider Indian govt's action against Uinted Liberation Front of Assam justified than u have no right to term our action against sabotagers as unjistified man right :rolleyes:

Ab agaya aukat pe.So now you are ready to see the terrorists in NE India as terrorists and not freedom fighters.

Oh yes they did. They launched several attacks on civilians in Quetta and then even more audaciusly, in Lahore. That was too much and then FC was called in to send them to hell, which they did. Now they are hiding up in the mountains.

Nov 2005 Karachi Blasts: 3 dead

Oct 2004Quetta Blasts: 9 dead

"Between July 21 and August 20, 2006, there have been at least 44 incidents of violence in the province in which at least 24 people have died. Most of the attacks have, however, sought infrastructure targets, and include 17 bomb blasts, a grenade attack and five landmine explosions. There have also been seven instances in which gas pipelines, railway bridges and power transmission towers have been blown up by the insurgents. "

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/sair/Archives/5_6.htm

I would put it ina different way.Pakistan govt was happy as long as it was able to get the gas out of baluch which kept the country running.But as soon as they started bombing the pipeline,GOP got up and started taking actions

Eeeeeeerrrrrrr......no........but.....if..........your right.I totally agree with your conclusion.

Does your dad tell you that I like Bugti? or is that another third world assumption?

At least try to get a decent one liner without bringing family members into it.
Off course all of a sudden you do not like Bughti......has it got something to do with what happens to traitors.
I do not get your point about "third world assumption".
Why do you never answer the point?

Oh yes they did. They launched several attacks on civilians in Quetta and then even more audaciusly, in Lahore.
Which is the Lahore incident that you refer to?
That was too much and then FC was called in to send them to hell, which they did. Now they are hiding up in the mountains.
The FC?...they are nothing better than our CRPF. They could'nt fart to save their lives, if I may say so.;) Most PA ops against the Baloch are by PAFs attack choppers, arty, and a lot of regular troops and SSG.
When you use Cobra gunships against so called "miscreants" one can assume they are "fighting head on". The first rule of fighting an insurgency is broken when you use the airforce and arty.
Its going to be a long haul, so don't be in a hurry to see their (Balochi) backs.

FC is pretty good. Dpending on which force you are talking about. The tribal militais are not up to scratch true, but things like Chitral scouts or Khybar Rifle are all trained along regular army lines.

Anyways the Cobra's were only used for attacks when they went into the mountains to hide. Not otherwise.

FC is pretty good. Dpending on which force you are talking about. The tribal militais are not up to scratch true, but things like Chitral scouts or Khybar Rifle are all trained along regular army lines.

Anyways the Cobra's were only used for attacks when they went into the mountains to hide. Not otherwise.

You said they bombed lahore and some other main cities causing casualities?Can you quote them?

I didnt fint many except for one in karachi that too way back when 3 died.

Ab agaya aukat pe.So now you are ready to see the terrorists in NE India as terrorists and not freedom fighters.

:lol: Bull are u not over-reacting :)

Ok tell me where and when Pakistan termed ULFA activites in Assam or for that matter dozen insurgencies in India as freedom struggle?
Its just Kashmir as we are party to that and cuz it on UN resoultions.
Rest we never termed struggle in Naga Land, Assam, or Bodo tribes (pardon if i had wrongly spell it) as freedom fight and Pakistan never interfer in that unlike India who is more anxious poke her nose in our affairs

:lol: Bull are u not over-reacting :)

Ok tell me where and when Pakistan termed ULFA activites in Assam or for that matter dozen insurgencies in India as freedom struggle?
Its just Kashmir as we are party to that and cuz it on UN resoultions.
Rest we never termed struggle in Naga Land, Assam, or Bodo tribes (pardon if i had wrongly spell it) as freedom fight and Pakistan never interfer in that unlike India who is more anxious poke her nose in our affairs

I was speaking to the pak members here and not to the GOP.

I was speaking to the pak members here and not to the GOP.

Well Bull if that is the case thn why you guys are high on Balochistan.
If trouble in Indian Assam is terrorism so as is in Balochistan.

Well Bull if that is the case thn why you guys are high on Balochistan.
If trouble in Indian Assam is terrorism so as is in Balochistan.

You and your bros and dears where the ones who were jumping up in joy whenever a terrorist striked in India,claiming it to be a uprising.We started giving you tit for tat only after the genius mushraff started its military actions against the baluchis.

Back
Top Bottom