What's new

The Afghan endgame, & the potential players

Pakistan will have no issue if our nation's security is not compromised. I don't understand why all these bhartis are jumping up and down, but to say that Pakistan will have the most influence is completely correct.

If being a neighbor and having a border guarantees influence, then India should have maximum influence in Pakistan.. Right?

i dont think they have a choice. They are drawing down troops allready. They think pakistanis and indians and chinese are stupid and we will be if we allow them a role.

If India keeps aiding TTP and Balouch insurgents, I can assure you they will not be allowed a role either.

only if US actuaally leaves......

The reason they are leaving is because we still have it! :lol:

Cant you guys see there is a white american hand involved trying to cause problems between us in the neighbourhood??? who are they to provide pakistan weapons to kill indians and help indian have consulates in afghanistan, they arnt doing favours to either country

If India keeps aiding TTP and Balouch insurgents, I can assure you they will not be allowed a role either.

The reason they are leaving is because we still have it! :lol:

obviously u don't know that afghanistan has agreed to house a US base in afghanistan post 2011....also we don't pakistan's permission for a role in afghanistan, pakistan couldn't do anything when the security pact btw india and afghanistan was signed......come back to reality..

Cant you guys see there is a white american hand involved trying to cause problems between us in the neighbourhood??? who are they to provide pakistan weapons to kill indians and help indian have consulates in afghanistan, they arnt doing favours to either country

I'm a nationalist, but I do understand what you're saying. Honestly If bhartis leave us alone I'm happy, but if they keep poking their nose into our business then they know what's coming.

I'm a nationalist, but I do understand what you're saying. Honestly If bhartis leave us alone I'm happy, but if they keep poking their nose into our business then they know what's coming.

afghanistan is an international crisis not pakistan's business.....

razpak yaar i agree with a lot of what you say normally. but on this occasion its such blatent interference by americans one minute they are backing pakistanis the next indians and we are all falling for their tricks. surely its better for us and indians if we all see that

afghanistan is an international crisis not pakistan's business.....

how do you think trolly comments like that are going to assist you. how and why is it international? cos whitees tell you that? I can understand neighbours cos we all get effected but rest is crax

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

If being a neighbor and having a border guarantees influence, then India should have maximum influence in Pakistan.. Right?

but india and pakistan do have influence in each others country

how do you think trolly comments like that are going to assist you. how and why is it international? cos whitees tell you that? I can understand neighbours cos we all get effected but rest is crax

do u even know the meaning of the word "international"?? india has interests in afghanistan and we will do everything we can to protect them

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

do u even know the meaning of the word "international"?? india has interests in afghanistan and we will do everything we can to protect them

obviously u don't know that afghanistan has agreed to house a US base in afghanistan post 2011....also we don't pakistan's permission for a role in afghanistan, pakistan couldn't do anything when the security pact btw india and afghanistan was signed......come back to reality..

how has afghanistan agreed. americans invaded afghanistan put a puppet regime there and have an agreement with their own puppet regime. we need to let afghanis decide what they want

how has afghanistan agreed. americans invaded afghanistan put a puppet regime there and have an agreement with their own puppet regime. we need to let afghanis decide what they want

and how will we ensure that, when pakistan is blamed to support the groups that have trying to throw the government of pakistan...

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

what cos india have signed a few agreements with a puppet regime put there by americans?

Did USA create the core issue of Kashmir, or your own state of residence, i.e. UK? Why blame us?

what cos india have signed a few agreements with a puppet regime put there by americans?

Beautifully said. That's what they don't get. The regime is bound to collapse, and all their investments will fall through without stability and security.

Access to resources and central asian market, but we will not allow it if we are not getting our cut.

its possible that India will keep good relations with "good Taliban" ( you know what green papers can do!)

its also possible that GOI will ask US to intervene and US will dictate an agreement which will be signed by pak and India

India wants lot oil and that too cheap oil and if what i mentioned above happens India will get lot oil which means decrease in inflation and good BOP

pak will also get some share of oil but off coarse not as big as India's

but more importantly, US will get biggest share in oil in Afghanistan and probably control on all rare earth materials there

so the beneficiaries ( descending order )

US

India

china

Pakistan

now why India will get bigger share? because it has US at its side and china most probably will not oppose US

Back
Top Bottom