What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

3rd goalllll by germany..

A big :bunny: for all who supported Argentina and Brasil

argentina is simply not inspired and effective, they are long gone. there is no any other real threat to germany, i am more than sure that they will win the cup this year.

WoooooooHooooooo!!!

Many people were talking about argentina win...before that england win..but the Germans have shown what class they have.

Cry people cry!!! :)

only messi and teves are puting efforts, the others are not playing football in this game. it is unlike argentina. germany desreves this win. they are great in this world cup.

argentina is simply not inspired and effective, they are long gone. there is no any other real threat to germany, i am more than sure that they will win the cup this year.

If Holland faces Germany in finals its Germany
and if holland faces Spain in final its gonna be Holland.

I need some guys picking up serious yellow cards in next game for Germany ..

Can't belive its real. I was just talking to a friend of mine, who told me not to tell him about the score as he is not watching the game. He is an Argentine fan. The last two goals were scored while I was on the phone with him.

Dammmmn

Germany : 3

Argentina : Nada

At 75 miniuts in the game

If Holland faces Germany in finals its Germany
and if holland faces Spain in final its gonna be Holland.

I need some guys picking up serious yellow cards in next game for Germany ..

based on today's performance, i doubt if holland will win against germany.

based on today's performance, i doubt if holland will win against germany.

Germany is indeed stronger than Holland and they are favorites to win in that scenario, but ill be praying for a Spanish victory so that Holland can negate Spanish easily.
But its not easy.
But things can get messy. remember Germans lost to serbia in prelims, so anything is possible.

By the way , have u recovered from the Brazils loss. LOL:D

germans are playing a very solid game. good luck for them. it is not easy to play against argentina.

Back
Top Bottom