What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

And here comes my favorite club's (Arsenal ) striker Bendtner for Denmark (although Bendtner is not my favorite )

1-1

england was not good against algeria.

In my opinion, any team that has Heskey as its striker is asking for trouble. Theo Walcott would have been a much better option. Keeping him as right wing with Rooney at centre would have been the best choice.

regards,

Off topic

Indian Football U16 team thrash Egypt 13-1

The India U16 national football team opened their “Coca-Cola International 2010 Football Camp” campaign with several impressive results including a 13-1 thrashing of the Egyptian U16 team.

AIFF
The “Coca-Cola International 2010 Football Camp” is held in the city of Pretoria, South Africa from June 15 to 20, 2010. 250 teenagers from around the world gather at the special football camp hosted by Coca-Cola during the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ tournament.

AIFF1-300x209.jpg

The Indian sub-junior team, selected by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) during the Coca-Cola Mir Iqbal Hussain Trophy in 2009, started off with a 1-1 draw against Guatemala on Thursday. They continued their campaign with a 2-2 draw against the Mexican U16 team.

Boosted by the good display, the Indian colts took on the Egypt U16 team and scored an unpredictable 13-1 win against the surprised North Africans. Xavier Anto grabbed the ‘Man of the Match’ award with four goals on his tally.
The Indian team will play their semi-final match on late Saturday and could pull another surprise while booking their place in the final!

India U16 team thrash Egypt | SportsKeeda

Sweet. Will they ever come to Europe to get thrashed by Germany or France ? :azn:

In my opinion, any team that has Heskey as its striker is asking for trouble. Theo Walcott would have been a much better option. Keeping him as right wing with Rooney at centre would have been the best choice.

regards,

i think poeple are expecting too much from them, without any doubt they are a good team, but not among the best in world stage if we compare them to brazil, argentina etc.

regards,

English players are always big loosers when playing in national team.....

i think next time onwards they should send one of their primieir league club to world cup...

Last edited:

regards,

How true

My opinion = yours

Only my team Holland going good. sure semi bet.

Robin_van_Persie_28_505234a.jpg

ENG-Huntelaar_214549e.jpg

1213387289_spt_ai_holland_france_10.jpg

dirk-barry_1461412c.jpg

1-1 draw between N.zealand and Italy. all the big teams are f*cked up this year.

Germany is not!
Great opening game and only a very close, unlucky lose against Serbia, mainly because of a questionable red card for Klose (although he was stupid for not being more careful). That referee was crazy, he gave 9 yellow cards.

Also Podolski missed a penalty kick, very unlucky. You'll see we will beat Ghana easy. :>

Some of the South-American teams are playing pretty good too though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom