What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

they are good, but i doubt if they reach the final. france showed alot of strong performance, and we cant excule the south americans. we will see. by the way, spain might have more chances than germany.

So who all are your favorite 4 for semis.???

Its sad that Cardiff millenium stadium has mostly rugby games with very aggressive beer drinking guys and i dont like crossing path with them while they scream ..

I wanted to see WWE when they came to Cardiff but was stuck with bloody assignments..

thanks benny,

working great :smitten:

but i am unable to find english commentry :confused:

Dont worry its half time now and u can very well figure out one link among them i guess.

I searched the link for you as i am watching it on TV

So who all are your favorite 4 for semis.???

Its sad that Cardiff millenium stadium has mostly rugby games with very aggressive beer drinking guys and i dont like crossing path with them while they scream ..

I wanted to see WWE when they came to Cardiff but was stuck with bloody assignments..

well, those drunken guys sometimes are mostly against england, they cause all sorts of problem in saint mary street and queen street. but welsh team is not that strong. its rugy is quite good.

i think, brazil, france, argentina, spain might the 4 semi finalist.

argentina..spain..germany...italy..these are my favourites for this year.

well, those drunken guys sometimes are mostly against england. but welsh team is not that strong. its rugy is quite good.

i think, brazil, france, argentina, spain might the 4 semi finalist.

You wont believe if i say there is so much hatred for English people in wales . I have seen people in remote villages like merthyd tydfill and all who have never visited England.. how strange .. right?/

Well my 4 are France, Holland, Brazil and England

No Spain for me.. im not impressed by the hype and no Argentina for me too because i think Maradona is bad choice as a coach even-though he is one of the greatest and i have been supporting Holland since the last 3 world-cups.

Australia was a strong team last time, but now they are not showing that strenght.

Semies

Argentina Vs England
Germany Vs Spain

Final
Argentina Vs Spain ( wat a match that will be ... two of th most skillfull temas ever)

or
Argentina Vs Germany ...(the skill vs the almost mechanized but ruthlessly efficient that is the German football team!!!!)

Australia was a strong team last time, but now they are not showing that strenght.

Germans still looking calm even though australia are trying to get physical.

US actually played well yesterday even though England got draw due to goalie error.

A red card for Australia in 55th minute.. I said they are attacking physically and it came true..

ohh MYYY GOODD

german team is very deadly!!!!!!!!!

top class team

Back
Top Bottom