What's new

That's what Indian politicians teaching young Indians

Yes you are right, we didn't start the fire.

Even we didn't start the partition.

Islamic extremism was never a problem until the Pakistani militants started the fire in Kashmiri villages. Indian army was far far away from Kashmiri civilian areas, in the LoC and the Chinese border. Those days we had TV serials on the national network on culture and natural beauty of Kashmir, and why every Indian should at least once visit Kashmir. Everything was going just fine, everyone knew where the Dul Lake was how friendly were the Kashmiris. Army entered Kashmir only to save the pundits from the militants across the border.

It again started by Pakistan in Afghanistan, when everything was fine and people were happy Pakistan wasn't pleased to see an India friendly Afghanistan. They tickled the Soviet's a$$es and invited them into a war. Russians suffered losses but Afghanistan was totally destroyed. Pakistani foreign policy of brute force coercion have led to destruction of both Afghanistan and Kashmir.
Oh yes
That’s is your problem you link everything with Islam, actually it is not your problem because you seems to be grown up in Islam hated culture. I know I some part of Indian it has become culture link everything with Islam and Pakistan. Look at your leaders attitude during British raj. Don’t think about Kashmir, it is a disputed territory and more than half of whole Indian army is not on fun trip there. Also I am wondering these days why love for Afghans is awakening in Indian hearts, nothing wrong “just wondering”.

;)

Oh yes
That’s is your problem you link everything with Islam, actually it is not your problem because you seems to be grown up in Islam hated culture. I know I some part of Indian it has become culture link everything with Islam and Pakistan. Look at your leaders attitude during British raj. Don’t think about Kashmir, it is a disputed territory and more than half of whole Indian army is not on fun trip there. Also I am wondering these days why love for Afghans is awakening in Indian hearts, nothing wrong “just wondering”.

;)

Well dont you think you link Islam to every thing?? You always cry to Indian internal Affair, first is GUJ, Ayodhais the example, India never interfere in Pak Affair and hows you deal with it , is who you Call for Muslims Brother hood in everything ranging from Chechnya , Bosina , and dont forget Sudan , where only Muslims are standing behind Sudan and asking not to Punish Sudan for it Genocide because its Muslims country,

OIC is an another example for Muslims to link Islam for, I other world their is not Such Thing, No Christian Organization countries, Buddhist Organization of countries etc.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/pakistan-to-start-mass-production-of-modern-fighter-jets_100210377.html
Above link is a news about Pakistan starting production of JF.17 but Indian media had posted the picture of OBL. As if it was developed by Al'Qaeeda or OBL.
Just open the link and you will see it.
I personally was not surprised when I first saw this news few days back but todays discussion prompted me to quote this example.

a common indian grew reading this kind of propaganda all his life and loose his ability to rationalise and this is where Pakistanis dominate i.e. their minds can think out of the box.
If indians had free mind they would have refused to buy the bombay drama, where the only officer killed was Himant Karkare.

Well dont you think you link Islam to every thing?? You always cry to Indian internal Affair, first is GUJ, Ayodhais the example, India never interfere in Pak Affair and hows you deal with it , is who you Call for Muslims Brother hood in everything ranging from Chechnya , Bosina , and dont forget Sudan , where only Muslims are standing behind Sudan and asking not to Punish Sudan for it Genocide because its Muslims country,

OIC is an another example for Muslims to link Islam for, I other world their is not Such Thing, No Christian Organization countries, Buddhist Organization of countries etc.
That is the problem Pakistan and Islam, you see every where even in the issue of pure external affair. I very well know what you are trying to say. The problem with Indian is they change friendship with the atmosphere. I just want to refresh you memories of Indian love affair with Arabs now when you see wind is on the other side so now trying to be hooked with Israel.
What we have to do with your internal affairs but please don’t pretend Sai Swatri. What about Mukti Bahini was that a charity organization found and supported by Indians?

Now you are scared of OIC which just a mutual supporting organization.
Now look at the link and think about atmosphere you are bringing your kids up.

Siasat.pk • Hateful speech by a 13 year old hindu girl about Pakistan

Why indian govt. not banning such kind of speeches? Did indian govt. took action against it? NO

If LeT says something on similar lines....then hue & cry begins in india.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom