What's new

THANK YOU!

what internal matter? this is a public forum and an eskimo should be able to comment on your internal matter.
Grow some thick skin and engage the people.
We have enough skin to engage the people.
Maybe its you who needed to grow some,after all it took you eight months to comment on this thread.

lol
We have enough skin to engage the people.
Maybe its you who needed to grow some,after all it took you eight months to comment on this thread.
,i also didnt see the date and got confused......:lol::lol:

what internal matter? this is a public forum and an eskimo should be able to comment on your internal matter.
Grow some thick skin and engage the people.

Don't come here and talk with out knowledge.. Do you even know what was the subject..... Anyways don't mess with us, you'll regret it.

Don't come here and talk with out knowledge.. Do you even know what was the subject..... Anyways don't mess with us, you'll regret it.
I dont care who you are.. what mess with 'us' mean... are you running some group here? :sick:
I will comment on anywhere I want, put me on ignore list it hurts you so much.
@Neptune ..can you give a primer on what to expect on international forum in turkish section?
Lot of people think its some kind of turf they need to protect.

Neptune ..can you give a primer on what to expect on international forum in turkish section?
Lot of people think its some kind of turf they need to protect.

I really wonder to know who are those "lots of people". That lots of people may think that it's "some kinda turf". But it's our cultural&national values that we're talking about. And I am not going to show any tolerance on this issue no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom