What's new

Thank You For The Music.

The Last of Mohicans

Last edited by a moderator:
The Akshay matrix ripoff was hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

Yes some times the bollywood guys shamelessly copy the scenes from Hollywood like we dont see hollywood films :hitwall: :hitwall: ..Atleast they should have tried to make it better than where they copy from :hitwall: :hitwall:

Naqal k liye aqal ke zarurat hote ha :cool:

Windjamammer>
this was buy Ennio Morricone my favorate musicain,
but his revolutonary work which earned him fame arround the globe is "The Ecstasy of Gold", absolutely briliant, have no words to honor him. He was used by Sergio Leone (the best director of western movies till date) in almost each of his movie.
here it is>

adios

Indeed, there are many versions to this legend.

ok...
Now all of you know the crappy song for which AR Rahman got the Oscar.. This is one of his works in Tamil.. My favorites. For the film rhythm.. Hope u enjoy. The video is superb too..

Its not really a black and white issue, while most conservative interpretations of Islam will tell you that music is not allowed in islam, Muslims in the subcontinent have generally been influenced by sufi-ism, which has a rich musical tradition and is the basis of most of the folk music in this part of the world.

And Pakistan isn't an Islamic state, its a state that has a muslim majority.

1--Pakistan is “Islamic Republic of Pakistan” by law alhamdulillah

2--Music used in wasting of time and leading you astray is not allowed see the basic logic behind otherwise music is inside you…hear the heart beats
This is not the matter of subcontinent or conservative interpretation Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him was welcomed in Madina by young girls it was simple form of music on an eid occasion when the Prophet entered the house and there was drum beating the Prophet said let them do so every nation has an eid so today is ours...if there was a prohibition there was the logic mentioned.thanks

At last, the thread after my heart. Does anyone here like this song? I first heard it playing on a juke box in Bangalore in 1973. It is still fresh in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom