What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this attack came after the news Fazlullahah death. And may be this is the reaction for that.

What your guys opinion on this?

Anyone who still thinks WOT is not our war in A$$.Sorry for using such language.I think it's time to start overt Intelligence Operation in Punjab..Have special death squads of different Intel Agencies and take all of these organizations members out.

I think this attack came after the news Fazlullahah death. And may be this is the reaction for that.

i dont think it might be a reaction. they might have planned this attack long ago.

TTP also targeted sunni muslims, shia's.
What are you trying to say?
TTP is a pro sunni/shia organization which only attacks ahmedias?

No. I am saying is that Ahmadiyyas were targeted today only because of their religious beliefs. Just like right wing Hindus targeted Muslims in Gujarat because of their Islamic beliefs or Christians were targeted in Gojra because of their religious beliefs. All of these are targeted to make some sort of point or other to the establishment of the state and to the world at large.

no dude this aint regular taliban because the secterian organizations also have huge hatred for shias and ahmedis.

C42 Reporter also killed during firingHis last words also recorded..

Anyone who still thinks WOT is not our war in A$$.Sorry for using such language.I think it's time to start overt Intelligence Operation in Punjab..Have special death squads of different Intel Agencies and take all of these organizations members out.

Yes, do whatever you want. I do not care that if its Pakistan's war or not. All I care about is me and my family. Expand the war everywhere Patriot and have special death squads. Once everyone is dead in the country than I will be glad to visit.

Anyways, I condemn the attacks and thats all I can do.
Pakistan should learn something from Canada.

Yes, do whatever you want. I do not care that if its Pakistan's war or not. All I care about is me and my family. Expand the war everywhere Patriot and have special death squads. Once everyone is dead in the country than I will be glad to visit.
So you want these organizations to grow and prosper in every part of the country?Maybe you are not as sad because it's Ahmdai country.You have to take the scum out.There is no way out unless you want to turn Pakistani cities into Baghdad with huge sectarian violence.People like you are bigger a$$holes because you fail to condemn terrorism.

tell me what has this attack got with the WOT? this was plainly an act against the Ahmadis because of their faith, nothing to do with wot. america or no america, these guys will always find exuses to kill people.

tell me what has this attack got with the WOT? this was plainly an act against the Ahmadis because of their faith, nothing to do with wot. america or no america, these guys will always find exuses to kill people.
Absolutely - I would not be surprised if some people blame Blackwater for this.

C42 Reporter also killed during firingHis last words also recorded..

i searched on google about geo tv reporter, then c42 reporter being dead during firing and only link i see on google is your post on defence.pk

ny link plzz.

A reporter from City42, the local city channel, was also killed by the mofos.

R u a small kid living a luxurious life at the expense of his father's money.
For God sake .Saad u r senior member of this forum just behave like one . yar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom