What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

troll_thread.jpg

WOW!!!!!so much of concern by our neighbours , dekh ke mera dil garden garden ho gaya.MODS are bending their own rule for their comfort.This is f**Ckin unacceptable to manipulate and modify titles to Insult leader of a democratic country chosen by majority of its independent people .How about this if i put Mush and Zia ul haq in Hall of Shame list , there is a List of UN human right violation logged against them. :angry::angry: .Your call :coffee:

Well along with articles like this which are common you also have statistics which unequivocally suggest that to be the case. What worries me about the likes of you that whilst you are in denial nothing will be done for the victims of these evils
ROFL. I am really ROFL'ing now! You want to put up statistics of criminal and anti-social cases and give it a religious hue? Furthermore you are equating THAT with anti-secularism? Oh yeah baby!!

If that was the case, then US would be a virulently racist country in the world, Europe would be the most anti-secular political entity and obviously China would top either of them!!

There is no unequivocal suggestion of anything here. Again, let me emphasize the point. You are confusing criminal and anti-social activities with anti-secularism.

FYI, no one, absolutely no one here denies the social ills in Indian society. Unfortunately for you, no one has any reason, whatsoever, to believe that THAT amounts to anti-secularism.

The number of NO for Narendra Bhai is also going up, it seems all Congress and Pakistanis are comming to a concensus of voting him down and doing the same.

Narendra Modi: 188099

The number of NO for Narendra Bhai is also going up, it seems all Congress and Pakistanis are comming to a concensus of voting him down and doing the same.

Still his 'net vote count' far outnumbers that of his nearest competitor. :)

Looks like Pakistanis are more concerned with voting Modi down than they are with voting Imran Khan up. :lol:

To move on one has to admit past mistakes and atone for them

Mate I could you the figures but some on here would start trolling and of course I would respond and the thread would be closed. If you want the statistics I will forward you link.

no figures and all,i know how statistics are manufactured.Give real actual problems you know of and the solutions for them.

As much as coverage is given to Mr. Modi due to what happened in Gujarat for few days is not acceptable in any free and peace loving society. One has also to look at the background and the reasons which brought the people commit this unthinkable crime.

It is amusing that some of our Pakistanis neighbours are having a tunnel vision about the riots. Indian Judicial system is taking care of the incident and where as the TIME 2012 list about the development under his leadership.

How many criminals in Pakistan get prosecuted for the crimes committed by them? All you have to do is read the ruling of Indian courts by Googling on the topic so close to your heart for the well
known reason to you.

Pakistanis calling him murderer..
I would like to have Pakistani opinion on Hafiz Saeed too.

but hafiz saaed is not in the list, can you reflect on indians calling hafiz saaed terrorists and then voting for another terrorist as top time magazine guy ~?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom